What is the best beck album? pic is my personal favorite, but don't know if i can say its his best

What is the best beck album? pic is my personal favorite, but don't know if i can say its his best

The Information

Is the pleb answer odelay?

Intersting choice. I lean towards Sea Change

Midnite Vultures

it's both the pleb answer and the correct answer

Mellow Gold. Duh.

lol guess so. Such a huge discography, looking to find a new favorite and wanted to see if there is consensus outside obvious

Well holy fuck all of these are great answers. Its like picking the best Ween album. Not really possible to come to a consensus as he has so much good shit.

Heres my contrarian opinion

Wrong. This is both pleb and incorrect

most of this album is just sorta meh lofi noise, but rowboat is good. I the biggest tragedy is music for me is that Beck and Ween never got together in 93 and made a collab

>ween and beck collab will never happen

You just made me sad bro

No one ever talks about Golden Feelings and it makes me sad

Heartland Feeling is great, but other than that, I can't get into it

>lo-fi noise
dude has like hundred albums and a lot of different styles. uneducated opinion. especially if your dream collab is beck and ween. We already have tobacco and beck, what more you want?

there's a ween cover of Loser thats been floating around recently, but I seriously doubt that they actually made it, its really bad

I said I didn't like that that one album because its just sorta ok lofi. I didn't say that all his stuff was like that.

my bad, so close to quints too.

Sea Change.
I like my depressing acoustic shit.

Sea Change, its just perfect.
What Goldrich touch turns to gold like this album, Chaos and creation, all radiohead, and probably the annouced Roger Waters

there's a reason he didn't want it reissued lad

>Well holy fuck all of these are great answers
is this a meme thread?

no. its a serious thread. beck has such a big discography and diverse sound that it is an interesting question for my fellow Sup Forumstants who don't just listen for music for the memes