Do we have a chance lads?

Do we have a chance lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XueXrg6Yj1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>11-2
>Cowshits
soon we will have 3li my friend

Seahawks have an easy as fuck schedule, including the hot fire that is the rams and the 49ers, so the #2 seed is out of reach.

Giants need a single win to clinch a playoff spot, they will be the 5th seed or 6th seed. Will likely play @lions or @packers or @falcons. Those are very manageable games.

I think threeli can autism it out. Giants still have that streak of 8 straight road playoff games won, counting both superbowls since they were technically the 'away' team

>falcons
please no

Why are you posing possibly one of the worst QBs this season?

Look at this stats for this Cowboys game and last week's Steelers game.

Dude cannot perform in big games anymore and once again gets carried by his defense.

You see that TD pass 2 ODB tho???? Str8 cash.

we know he has autism i just want to get to the playoffs

No you dont.

Which is exactly why you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=XueXrg6Yj1o

He befuddles all football "experts", except for THE football expert.

If the Cowboys had been able to go on ONE more touchdown drive they would have lost. And let's keep in mind that the Cowboys' defense is total ass, but they looked like the 85 Bears against Eli.

In the playoffs they're going to run into a team that can score on their defense, and then they're going to be fucked.

Why are DYEL mode QBs always the best?

>Brady
>Eli
>Stafford

except you forgot that the Giants tend to overperform when it matters most, defying "expert" analysis

eli's strength is in making KEY plays at crucial moments in the game, he doesn't have to be an across-the-board solid performer. as long as he does enough to get the job done, thats all that matters.

>overperform when it matters most, defying "expert" analysis

That's what every white QB does best.

Yeah, well, there are lots of white QBs in the playoffs that can do that, too. What if they have to play the Lions with Stafford's comeback magic?

no chance. the only reason eli is still on the team is because marquee players aren't as fireable as coaches. otherwise he would be in the retirement home with grandpa coughlin. if beckham wasn't in that game then the gnats don't get that TD.

>eli autism vs. partyboy
fuck I'd pay 1000 for that front row seat

Yo giants. Can we get a giants chiefs broship going on? Both teams beat their biggest divisional rival twice this season and both divisional rivals are shitposting how winning twice was a fluke and how our quarterbacks are garbage, and both of our rivals have shitty, annoying fans.

Ontop of that both our rival teams fanbases were nonexistent for multiple years on Sup Forums until now when they're good.

Whoa! He got a TD! Elite as fuck!

Beat the Lions for us then you'll be truly elite.

how do you suggest we start this broship