My raw vegan breakfast

my raw vegan breakfast

What is your favorite raw vegan food?

Mine are broccoli.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
youtu.be/ygu4EcfCzbc
youtu.be/KArL5YjaL5U
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/all-meat-vs-vegetarian-diets
livescience.com/26278-risks-raw-vegan-diet.html
youtu.be/ao2GL3NAWQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peppers, green beans and peas. Ah being a vegan. To know that carnism doesn't control me . Life is easier knowing I don't t contribute to rape-slave trade of milk or meat.

I dated a vegan guy for a while. Nigger fed me hella bean sprouts. You guys make some pretty good food. Vegan meat substitutes really don't taste anything like real meat though. You sold me on the veggies, but lost me on the fakeon.

the fact that I have the greatest shits of all time is due to the fact humans are meant to have a diet of 90% vegan so my gutty works are so amazing now days

animals are kinda cool too so eh but idc bout em

>I eat steamed rice with steamed veggies with some hemp seeds inside a tiny salad. sometimes rice in almond milk slightly warm is pretty nice

>mine are broccoli
Nigga what?

Factory farmed cheeseburgers.

Raw? Nigger wtf you got against fire?

I like sweet pepppers.

Vegans are mentally ill. Also, no one eats that many berries. That's way too much sugar!

gO fUcKeN EeT sum MeEt faggo

I'm not vegan, but I do love good vegan dishes.
A fruit bowl with Kiwi, Cherimoya, Strawberries, Pineapple ,Mango, and Watermellon is one of my favorite sweet mixes.
Does Kimchi count? My Ex was Korean, and her family taught me several different recipes. I make several batches throughout the year.
I also use Quinoa, with dried onion, tomatoes, garlic, and lime juice, to make a nice salad, and I make my own Humus with chickpeas, garlic, olive oil and ground pepper.

A properly made vegan curry is a staple in my house. It's easy, cheap, filling, and ridiculously tasty. Really any well-seasoned stew with potatoes can be served over rice and turned into a stick-to-your-ribs meal.

That said, I eat a shitload of cheeseburgers. I just can't get down with vegan cheese. Cashew butter/faux-dairy products simply aren't as good as bovine cheese. Everyone should be eating more veggies though. The human gut evolved to subsist on a ton of foraged fruit and vegetables supplemented with occasional bursts of animal protein.

Lel what a fucking faggot

Animals wouldn't be made out if meat if we weren't meant to eat them...

Look I get it, and I agree. Unfortunately I only have time to eat like one meal a day and I can't get enough calories from fruits and vegetables. It sucks but until lab grown meat is a thing I literally don't care.

lmao is this supposed to be sarcastic

Key word: processed

Like anything else, fresh is better.

Congratulations, you're mentally ill

psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind

If that is your breakfast you are the dumbest vegan I have ever heard of, l2 nutrition faggot

World Health Organization declared red meat a Group 2A carcinogen, after reviewing over 800 peer reviewed studies. It didn't recieve a Group 1 classification, because despite strong mechanistic data showing that unprocessed mammal meat does in fact cause cancer, some population studies were inconclusive.

I like broccoli too OP, though I like it when it's steamed. I just like a lot of vegtables and fruit.

btw, I'm not vegan, I like my meat with dem veggies

This is false, omnivores care deeply about the welfare of animals

Mah vegans!

Not a vegan but that looks hella delicious.

>Limited evidence means that a positive association has been observed between exposure to the agent and cancer but that other explanations for the observations (technically termed chance, bias, or confounding) could not be ruled out.

Lol the strawman arguments are real. Vegans are virtue signaling cunts. Just keep it to yourself, no one gives a fuck. And if they did give a fuck they'd look into it themselves anyways.
All you do is ruin the potential chance of converting carnivores into vegans.

Where is the "So you're telling me I should give a fuck?" option?

You forgot

"Where you going to get the correct ratio of fatty acids both EPA & DHA?"

[spoiler] no where but Fish oil [/spoiler]

>dubs
>that filename

>800+ studies
>limited evidence
user demonstrates that user doesn't know how the WHO actually came to their conclusions and is spitballing.

Carnists are so predictable. Never dispute the science, just pretend like there's doubt where there isn't

>Carnists are so predictable. Never dispute the science

Meanwhile ITT & are ignored by OP

That was taken directly from the WHO site, user. Stop pulling numbers out of your ass.

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

>I don't have the willpower
What a weak ass bitch.

Bullshit article about orthorexia and user implying fish oil is the only way the get neccessary fats isn't disputing the science behind how eating red meat causes cancer in humans.

But thanks for proving my point

Eating meat causes arterial damage, which restricts blood flow to the penis, causing shrinkage and possible impotence.

But go on, keep thinking you're funny. I'm sure someone else is giggling, too

This is pretty accurate. S/he looks and dresses like a total autist, just like most vegans.

Jesus fucking christ, is this like the new "AY WHITE BOI HOW U COMPARE TO BIGG BLAK DICK YO" daily bait thread?

Blueberries. I'm not vegan because I like the taste of meat. Oh it's bad for you? Idgaf
I'm Dr. Edge Lord PHD in eating animals

This must be the most retarded thing ever...
It makes me wanna eat more meat.

Nice try, faggot

>who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

"In the case of red meat, the classification is based on limited evidence from epidemiological studies showing positive associations between eating red meat and developing colorectal cancer as well as strong mechanistic evidence."

Do you need someone to explain the big words to you? Because that's exactly what I said

thats just a giant plate of sugar. I guess this is how some vegans get fat

I know one vegan and he believes in chemtrails and stockpiles ammo. And he doesn't have any muscles on his body, probably gets 50g of protein or less. I'll stick to animals. I don't give a fuck about their lives. Also, plants ARE alive too. That's like saying abortion isn't murder at 5 months but one week after that and it's murder. It's all murder. It's still necessary murder, so let's go murder some life, legally.

>What is your favorite raw vegan food?
Raw vegans.

youtu.be/ygu4EcfCzbc

youtu.be/KArL5YjaL5U

The fact that you don't know what the term "limited evidence" means coupled with your failure to realize that the WHO itself used that term indicates that you most definitely should not be speaking with authority on this topic.

I'm allergic to way too much shit to be vegan
>almonds, peanuts, walnuts and more
>apples, pears, peaches, strawberries, kiwi and more
>can't digest root veggies and other veggies very well 'cause of diverticulitis
I'm a mess

SOMEONE POST SHOVEL DOG

>literally taking a step back in evolution

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/

mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/all-meat-vs-vegetarian-diets

Best argument against vegans:

Who cares what animals we kill. They're animals and therefore not important. Fuck em.

The fact that you don't understand what "strong mechanistic data" means, or get that it's more valuable than population studies when determining HOW something may / may not cause cancer, indicates that your shouldn't be speaking with authority on ANY subject.

a nice juicy steak with some eggs and crispy bacon

You forgot
livescience.com/26278-risks-raw-vegan-diet.html

Oh this so much.

Kek

you imply simple vegetarianism can cause changes like that? bs. clearly genetics and most likely abuse of drugs

If it were socially acceptable to eat dog and dog tastes good, I would eat dog. I would also have a dog as a pet. Pigs and chickens make great pets. They also taste fantastic. Did you ever roast a pork shoulder, remove the fat, then slowly fry it up in a pan? That shit is delicious.

Half a box of dry cheerios...

>carnists
Where did this shitty neologism come from? Just call them normal people, because that's what they are. Or omnivores/carnivores at most, but no need to make up new shitty words to look like the victim and try to normalize your idiocy.

No, carnist is a great term. It's like "homophobic" or "scared of homosexuals". It's a perfect term to easily spout myopic retards.

youtu.be/ao2GL3NAWQU

You could say the same about humans, tho.

Nice strawman.

Dog is good, kind of gamey.
I generally don;t give a flying fuck what the vegan weirdos do, as long as they do it quietly and don't disturb me while i consume a metric fuckton of flash.

>teleports behind you
>pshhht
>nothing personnel, carnist

most people don't give a shit if you're vegan. It's just annoying to see blatantly false shit all the time that is incredibly biased

Project much?

>implying I don't.