How many genders are there?

How many genders are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-22/americans-vastly-overestimate-size-of-lgbt-population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One,mayonnaise.

Not enough for one of them to find you attractive.

Two is enough. You can be any combination of the two but just the two.

More atoms than there are in the universe!

There are two poles, but most people fall somewhere inbetween.

Trannies are not girls though, they are effeminate men.

Only one gender, the human gender

2, others are mental illnesses.

I refuse to cater to "trans", or anything else as anything but a mental condition, needing serious psychiatric help.

Depends on the culture you're talking about. In most there are 3 or more, for example: male, female, born male but assume the role of a female, and born female but assume the role of a male.

2, however there is actually a rare genetic condition that affects less than 1% of the population.
so 3 at a stretch.

women are objects

Even if current research suggests that treating a trans person as the gender they identify with is the healthiest treatment for them?

transgender people want to change from their birth gender to the other, that still means there's only 2.
Anyone claiming they want their own gender is just trying to be special and gain attention.

Even real transgender people hate it when people make up their own gender because it's kind of an insult to them.

Technically 3 as this user said. And there's only really 3 preferences as well, straight, bi, and gay. Anything outside of that is a cross between various mental disorders and fetishes that people have taken too far.

infinite

Biologically: 3 - Male, Female, Intersex
Linguistically: in English, 3 - Male, Female, Neuter
Culturally: Depends on the culture, usually from 2 to 5

I feel like people who make up their own genders delegitimize the image and struggle of trans folks. Similar to how Tumblr feminists delegitimize actual rape by claiming every small injustice or inconveniece is rape.

1. Only me, everybody else are merely obects

Agreed, us pretending they are what they pretend to be doesn't magically make it better

Three. Male, female, and hermaphrodite.

Male
Female
Retarded
Apache Attack Helicopter

Ahhh, I totally agree with that. The made-up genders thing is something I'm fed up with as well.

Would you call someone who identifies as the opposite gender by the pronouns they want considering that it IS the treatment for the gender dysphoria? (at the moment anyways).

Kek

>healthiest treatment for them

Healthiest CURRENT treatment. Unfortunately due to all the LGBTQsdkasfdahtbf junk, real research into real solutions doesn't get as much funding as all the pro bullshit.

Treatments aren't fixes, but it becoming socially acceptable to just live with your illness as is holds back actual progress and I won't stand for that ever.

There are 2 genders:
Male and abortion.

What about trans hermaphrodites?

There are 3 in the Russian language.

I did say "current research".

Hopefully in the future things change, but I agree it's worrying how common it's becoming to romanticise mental illness, especially in the young adult genre of movies and books.

Over 9000

None, gender is the latest attempt to create more categories of people. Gender is literally personality and fashion combined and just as worthless.

delete this

Per definition, there are 3 genders
Male
Female
and the last one is basically neither or a combination, which i coin Intale

Again, to be the third gender, you need more then some weird mutation at birth, but your chromosomes has to be neither XX or XY to be put into the third 'gender' which honestly is more like a horrible mutation gone wrong then an actuall gende imo.

Look, I don't necessarily agree with an explosion of different genders, I don't think if really tackles the base of the problem..

A person's sex shouldn't affect how society treats that person as much as it does (race too). I think that's pretty reasonable.

Do I think unicorn genders are reasonable? Not really, but I think bullying people over them is even less so.

Three.

Male, female and Attack Helicopter.

Honestly, nobody fucking cares. You can label yourself whatever stupid thing you want, it's only a problem when you start trying to force other people to buy into your personal fantasies.

I don't think nobody cares. All that statement did was project who you think is everybody and nobody.

And like I said, I'm not necessarily in favor of some of the more creative labels out there either. I just hold the opinion, one that I think is totally reasonable, that a person's sex shouldn't dictate how they're treated in this society as much as it currently does. Pretty reasonable, right?

Male, Female, Hermaphrodite.

Anything else is mental illness, a kink or pure fantasising.

Personally, I identify as Tree-Kin and demand a separate bathroom where I can place my feet in soil and fertiliser. I also demand my right to wear nothing but leaves.

Then let me rephrase:

The only people who give a fuck what people do in their own homes or heads are losers with nothing better to do than project their own ideas on other people.

As soon as you start projecting your own personal ideas about what's "right" or "wrong" on other people against their will, you become a problem. Until that point, most people in the real world don't give a shit. They just want to be left alone without being told that they're wrong.

That's a very big (not to mention aggressively worded) argument against stuff I literally never said lol. That's the definition of a strawman argument, friend.

Only one which is Heterosexual White male.
The rest are some dumb mental illness made up by some idiot millennials wanting everything to be free and easy in life.

There are 76 genders, user

In a way, I'm half agreeing with you. I'm saying that you're right in that people shouldn't be bullied over these sorts of things, but a big chunk of the problem is that people go out of their way to push their definition of right and wrong on people who otherwise wouldn't care.

In this case, SJWs, BLMs, and the like are making themselves into a problem by trying to force their ideology. If they weren't making it into such a humongous issue, it wouldn't be a major issue. Do you understand?

And pardon the aggressiveness, I type like I speak, and I swear like a sailor.

Bullying builds character. You can not stop bullying. It gets rid of the weak. If you can't hack it or don't stop it and decide to look yourself, the world is better off without your genes.

Kill yourself not look yourself

Does this mean something?

Excessive bullying also causes mental disorder, so really, there's a fine line. Besides, after a point, it doesn't build anything anymore, it just gets on people's nerves.

it didn't get rid of you, so it doesn't always get rid of the weak, faggot.

those are gramatical tensions (genders) - not actual, physiological genders, you mofo

this is true.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-22/americans-vastly-overestimate-size-of-lgbt-population

Cause women are only worth 70% of a man

2 sexes, and I don't give a right jolly fuck about genders. People can be whatever they want to be, but fuck off with labels. I don't care enough.

Underrated post

one for each of your chins

sexes: male, female, double male, double female (2 dicks/vagoos)
gender is a social construct so its like asking how many words are there