Advice for that brazilian guy about to hit college. His thread 404'd

Advice for that brazilian guy about to hit college. His thread 404'd.

>0662710
Clip your nails.
Trim your pubes.
Get a modern haircut.
If a girl approaches, laugh at whatever she says or find a way to tease her as if she's not a mature adult.

Make sure to wait a long time between texts unless it's late at night.

This is next part is important:

Go do shit. Get a hobby that gets you outside. Something you can do with friends. If you don't, you'll be available to her beck and call. She'll pick up on the fact that you have nothing going on and if she has the power in the relationship because she knows you habe more to lose if she bails, then it's dead before it starts.

Some ideas for hobbies:

Building bikes. You can build a fixed gear bicycle or something. Maybe even something motorized. If you look like you have some sort of mechanical knowledge, most girls will be impressed. Plus you can build one for her if you can get the cheap parts.

Art. If you have some artistic inclination, go outside to do it. If you play an instrument, get in a band and try to get local gigs. If you can draw, go to different parts of the city or campus to practice drawing buildings or people. You could also take a class for this and do it in your free time. It's relaxing to do. If you meet a girl who likes to read you can invite her to read on a blanket while you draw.

Clubs. Every college has clubs. Check them out. Anything that keeps you fit is a bonus.

Cooking class. Many people your age can't cook. Go learn it. It's invaluable. You should do this regardless. But learning to cook other ethnic food is both challenging, rewarding, and girls love to eat tasty things.

It's important to be a person who has things going on and inviting her to join you. Things that you will still do even if she's not there. It communicates that your time is valuable and you have goals and that you are valuing her by bringing her into your routine. Things will play out naturally as long as you do this and communicate with her.
Don't awkwardly wait for her to make the first move. Girls are quick to assume you want to be friends if you don't make advances within a couple dates. Compliment her and actively make mental notes about her appearance. Tell her explicitly that you like the way she does her hair or how she dresses or that her skin has a nice complexion. Be varied in your compliments, but sparing. And be sincere. If you don't like her hairstyle, don't tell her that. But when she changes it, tell her you love it or the style change makes her more exotic and attractive. If she switches it back and she asks, just tell her it looks nice. "Nice" is an underwhelming compliment so she'll pick up on it. Provide strong positive and CREATIVE remarks about things you like. Honestly maybe get a thesaurus and build out your vocabulary. Practice making nice compliments to random pictures of women. Eventually you'll have a nice creative library of compliments.

Do all that, and actively listen. Don't try to solve her problems unless she asks. Just listen and provide feedback with some thought behind it, but stay on her side. Don't blindly side with her. Empathize with her and her problem, and ask leading questions to get her to think about it from different perspectives. And finally, don't listen too much. You don't want to be the one she always comes to with problems. If she does, remark about how she's always seeming unhappy because recently she's been having problems. Lead her to think I that maybe she's the problem. You can't be afraid to lay down the law and throw some critiques on her. Be supportive but constructive.

That's whats up

Bump.

Rebump.

Basically the brazilian user was depressed about going into college a virgin.

Worth it for any stage of college

Was a virgin until senior year....shit sucked how I lost it but taught me a lot

This was brazilian user's cock.

Final bump.

This outs generally good advice I think for many of the award people on b.

How did it suck?

I'm kind of in the same boat. No one really approached me and I was too beta. Senior year I got a part time job and was immediately seduced by this girl who had a thing for nerds. She wasn't that pretty and she was heavy, but I hadn't been so aggressively pursued and flattered so it happened.

It was nice but I regret it. She just wanted a fuck.

I wish I could undo my first time. Honestly as faggy as it is to say, I wish I had saved it for someone special.

Yeah it was weird, never really was too interested in the girl but she had a thing for me really strong. She was cute, but I was too scared to make a move when I should have...stayed at her apartment four times and still never made a move. Eventually she brings a dude over to bang...I get mad and leave. Flash forward two weeks....I end up going back to her and finally have sex with her. Can't even finish because it seemed so messed up to me...

Real life...but taught me a lot

>can't even finish

Ha, I'm sure you destroyed some portion of her self esteem.

Yeah, man. It sucks but at least we live and learn. Still awkward or do you think you've ironed yourself out?

thread needs more traps.

how to seduce a trap? will trap ratios go up now in college?

Taught me a whole lot....but not ironed out yet.

That's just part of life. I could keep wishing I learned this sooner or whatever but that doesn't change anything. Embracing where I'm at now

bump for more stories

I don't detect stories here user. Are you wanting advice?

This is some very simple yet a million $ advise.

Sure what's your thoughts on all of this? Just dont give a shit about women and do you?

I think I so too user. It's some obvious stuff you pick up on later in life but doesn't get passed down as it should

I don't see it that way. The primary takeaways I see here are

>Be your own person regardless of your relationship status
>find activities that you like and get you outside to experience life
>be sincere about things you like about the girl and don't insult the things you don't like.
>actively communicate
>don't let your interest in her set you on the path to let her steamroll you with her problems (if she's always negative with you because of her problems, the relationship will be negative)

I think these are all excellent points about establishing who you are, what you like, and not letting a relationship compromise those things.

Where's the disrespect toward women part?

Final bump. Crash in 5. Take my advice young Sup Forumsros