Anyone here a traveling man?

Anyone here a traveling man?

Sometimes I travel from here to the kitchen.

Box of curve balls

If all the trips I've made to yo mammas house count.... Then no. She ugly. Zero trips.

Yes, the swallows are late to Capistrano.

Travelled to lcbo today bastards were on strike hit up beer store instead got mugged on way to car

Yes

Also yes.

No, I'm a Russian spy

nope, friend wants me to join, I gotta pay dues for his old man club? fuck that shit I get wanting new blood, but I cant afford that crap man. yeah they get tennis courts, but I dont play tenis.

and its not like they play warhammer or anything, not even MtG, why join?

Yes, im young. 20, but i took my leave in find of something that doesn't exists. That it isn't solid or even percievable in a single state or form. It's ever changing and people take major advantage of that, i thought i wanted to learn how to manipulate it for fun and entertainment but that is a dull path- I am in Copenhagen Central library right now. Just me and a bag of hygenics and a 20 pack of malboros. I quit yesterday but then again i quit smoking everyday since a new day is always upon us-

Make it what you want it to be. There are masonic clubs for every interest.

Your post confused the hell out of me

My grandpa was. I'm thinking of taking up the craft as well.

>im
>i
>i
>i
>i
Kill yourself, non-white.

That's a good sign. My intention was not to do that but whatever i don't care give me money

Do it. You will have a great connection to your grandfather.

Honestly I want to be a freemason, but I they seem to have no interest in me. If you're not young and rich, they don't really seem to care... it's a shame, because I've studied many religions and know much more than the common person about their esoteric faith... and no, I don't mean I watched a few misinformed Christians babbling nonsense about them being "Satantic."

my lodge has guys in their mid 20's and 30s.
You learn a lot man
About being a better person.
And I also learned listen more before opening my mouth and saying something stupid like in used to do.
It turned me into a fucking man.
Plus there are connections. Masonry connections go way farther than u think

Immortals can't sorry
Maybe you should. Wouldn't it be fun to have your life reset to the origins of your mountain dwelling past. After you die you will have fun swallowing the pill of your inferior convictions. The sun shines brigther in the mind than it does on your rolex watch throw that oppresive pride in the river you computer.

how does one become a freemason?

They don't recruit. You have to ask to join. Even reading their basic literature tells you this.

They probably pegged you as a retard if you did meet with them. Protip: no one but retards use ellipses like that.

not really though, there are three different mason outfits around where I live, its the posh city folk one with the real deal marble temple with the secret devil painting, the way rundown one that is 100% old men that don't do anything but rent out their hall for low end batmiztavsas, but they get to drive the little cars and then its the 40 year old dads club one that has a tennis court and slightly libertarian veiw on everything.

If im going to join a cult it not going to be a second job organizing fund rasers, THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR.

really tho are dues a common thing? they want 80$ a month from me. they know I'm a student.

Check the website of your local lodge. You can usually just email about being interested.

What degree are you? what rite?
also, would you mind responding to my post of
Because I am rather curious about hearing advice from an actual mason. I can give an example of some of what I know, but I won't say too much, as I do know things non masons shouldn't, but I want to respect your laws of secrecy.

Take a remedial composition course in order to learn how commas work.

Well, if you're going to call it a cult, I don't think it's for you.

And yes, every lodge on the planet has dues. Those dues seem a lot higher than I have experienced (in the two lodges I have been a member of, dues are typically $100/year), but it sounds like that lodge has more amenities than the average lodge.

Currently traveling home from your mom's house.

Oh snap!

I know they don't recruit, and yeah I am probably making an ass of myself due to my lack of grammar, but it's 4am for me.. also, I haven't met with them officially, only once, by accident.
That and there are certain stipulations for certain lodges, so it might be up to a year before you're even allowed into normal meetings.

>tfw I am in a remedial class to learn how to do commas.
I fucked up my placement test so bad user. You have no idea.

Hello Sup Forumsretheren.
Elizabethan Lodge #7296 reporting in

As of now I'm just a master Mason in the blue lodge.
I want to ascend the degrees in the Scottish Rite. I had a couple of 33 degrees some to my raising as a master. And not that takes a he'll of a lot going time.to reach

the secrets Imogen are bullshit.
Itseems just tradition that's all.
Handshakes and whatnot.
But I am a 4th generation Mason and have a ring passed down from my great grandfather all the way down to me.

Dude my dues are $30 yea lol

>tfw I've wanted my whole life to join the freemasons
>tfw I can't
>tfw I am not even some tinfoil nut, christian nutter, or someone wanting to expose the inner secrets, but rather I just want to study esoteric material I already do, with others, and not alone

what is this thread

Welcome brother

Nice. I wish mine were.

why can't you join?

obviously a Prince Hall mason

convicted pedo

dang I knew it, see? I'm not into tennis or anything, but 960 bucks a year alot.

They bought the tennis courts in the 70's for nothing to bail out a sub division. A shrewd business move sure, but you gotta imagine that it hurting recruitment a bit. They should just separate the two set of dues, they do sell accesses to the courts (mostly the sub division that it used to belong to, there is some animosity to say the least). I don't see why I have to pay for both.

>I know it aint a cult, but religions and faiths don't charge you monthly. tithes sure, but a bill in the mail?

>religions and faiths don't charge you monthly
All fraternal organizations charge dues.

Ah well. I do know some lodges let black people in. But it's a shame that that kind of racist stigma is still going around.
I personally have no problem with one joining.
The only thing I don't like about prince hall is that they are too flashy.
They flash the masonic symbol fucking everywhere and anywhere they can.
That sit annoys me

Someone asking a secret phrase only masons should know the answer to
The dues are very expensive in this town, and I am a poor, but educated student, currently.
Thanks for the answer

Albert Pike - Lucifer

whaddup w/dat?

80 bucks a month m8, two other guys in the thread are charged yearly, and way less then that. and this isn't the big time city one where rent and stuff is crazy, its the suburbs.

so what's up with the mason stuff, I used to be one of those skeptic tards that watched videos about the illuminati and watched the reversed songs videos, etc.

Not a mason here, but most churches I have been to, ask for donations every service, have drives, etc, some of the money goes back into public services, just like it does with freemasons.. for example, they donated alot to a local library and made it alot more nice.
Ouch.
I can understand, that's not what being a freemason is about, almost the opposite, I would think.

Freemasonry is not illuminati.
The music and entertainment business is the illuminati.
Masons just get a bad wrap because they cannot divulge certain secrets about their craft.

There are brothers among us.

Yes
I travel from the east to the west

I'm traveling from west to east

Stop being metaphorical and allegorical British cultfags. If you can't read morals and dogma and understand it they should kick you out.

Oh and the final secret is Islam one trip to a mosque will teach you that.

hey I met a guy that said he is in the oddfellows, is that a type of freemason, like the shriners?

I thought those guys went extinct. If they are so secret that they don't advertise or put up signs, then why would he just say it? did I fail a test?

Research the true meaning of lucifer. Not trying to be a douche(for a change). If the oft quoted line from Morals and Dogma was shown in context it may help but most people hear that one or 2 lines 2nd hand and don't get the point. Also kudos to anyone that can actually read and digest all of that book.

Yea I mean the only thing I wear masonically is my ring.
But believe me I've noticed that the con extrinsic through masonry are crazy.
I'm 25 and got I to a little trouble with the law (dui) and oneach of the brothers was a mason and he took care of my case GRER of charge.
You don't see that often, if at all

you know your shit, brother

Hypocritical, but it kinda makes me sad to see these on threads. As a Mason, I aim to be a just and upright man, but I don't think of most anons has sharing the same principles.

Are you the same Christian that was misinformed, and shilling in yesterday's freemasonry thread?
Their goals are mostly about esoteric wisdom and education/liberation of one's self, while also still having a sense of community and brotherhood.
All of that what you've watched on youtube, in that manner is mostly Christian/tinfoil nuts that don't understand them, is misinfo ether being said due to lack of understanding, or because their studies go against certain religious beliefs, and is why their work must be obscured; both due to religious persecution, and so it's less likely to fall into the wrong hands.
Tbh I used to watch videos like that, just to get a good kek in, as freemasons are not satanic, despite how much Christians/tinfoils spout the meme. If anything, their esoteric studies are far more deep, far reaching, and structured, than simply worshipping any one god or deity.

We illuminati now

It is not associated with freemasonry officially. There aren't that many oddfellows left, at least in US.

Actually i have read m&d. dude loves adjectives

lucifer freed a&e from bondage of the evil yaweh. then why is there a yod (for yaweh) on the 14th deg ring.

shed some light on us

If I join I'll join grand orient and be an occult mob boss and be a G-d

and i am seeking the point of illumination

no

Ahhh old white people pretending to know about crusades and mystery schools. Enjoy your spiral starcase of jahiliyya

I understand your plight.
yes, the brotherhood and connections formed through freemasonry are truly wonderful, it's one reason why I want to join.
a smaller sect of freemasonry, like the shriners, yes
same for this, and also this

Depends on. How far down the rabbit hole you go

If you are a convicted felon or have a record can you join? I read something about how they make good men better. And they aren't like savior of sorts. I mean I'm a decent guy, I just got in to some trouble

V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

freemasons used DMT from acacia - look it up or ask

rabbit hole

Never cast your pearls before swine. let the sun in the east illuminate your ass

Muslims have their own schools, one of which is trying to determine the true name of god through numerical structure of the Quran. The jews also attempt this, and the Christians too. You all have the same goals yet seem to think you're somehow different and better, because of your different approach.
I wish to go far, would you please help me take the first step? (not the person you were replying to, just to clarify)

youtube

ghost bc

pinnacle to the pit official

square hammer official

must watch

It's a tricky subject. If you're a recent convicted felon, the I would probably wait a while to ask to join.
Then just sit down. With them and tell them the truth. They you want to better yourself. And I'm sure you will be fine

∴S∴I∴L∴E∴N∴C∴E∴
∴I∴S∴
∴G∴O∴L∴D∴E∴N∴

Just finished my E.A. degree work. I start F.C. at the end of the month. I'm loving it.

Thanks user

It was when I was 17, 26 now. But have been arrested a few times since then. But no other felonies

well after master Mason in the blue lodge, you can ascend the 32 degrees of the Scottish right. But only very few make it to level 33. You have to be chosen for that rank.
And I'm told that 33 degree is where the greatest illumination is

Your lodge sounds poor as fuck. Our lodge makes a bunch, our dues are $50 a year...

lol wait till the master ceremony.
That is a trip lol

I'm looking forward to it brother! Hopefully by the end of the year.

Good luck brother. Glad you're enjoying it

Why would listening to a "satanic" band be of any use? I like the music and the aesthetics of the videos, but if you're trying to say this because of the freemasonry symbolism in the first suggested video "from the pinnacle to the pit" you may as well link the scene where they're initiating the person.
Kek
I wouldn't be surprised, I bet in the right settings and dosage, it would be a very powerful tool for rituals/certain practices.
Anyways, last question for all the freemasons still here; how would I go about saying I wish to study the esoteric, with Freemasons? I wish to study it for enlightment, but I know many only study it for power or to expose it for fame... Also that as a beginner, I wouldn't be allowed access to such practices for a long time in life.. however, it's my deepest passion in life.
I apologize if my statement is a bit incoherent, as it's very late for me. If I need to clarify anything, feel free to ask.

want to find god? try 5g+ of shrooms

/thread

Thank you. My last post is by the way, in case there is any more advice you think would be helpful, or you have any questions.
I'm glad to hear it's going well for you.

maybe you should research the morning star a little more :.

Thank you for the suggestion, any material in particular you'd suggest, for me to study it?
Also, I have studied alot of material, but i am trying to avoid specific names,because I understand it's not meant for public knowledge.

32nd Degree Scottish Rite. I was initiated into the Blue Lodge on Halloween night in the year 2000.

Just a big joke

Yup most wont get ur talkin more about the roots of g than gettin high but yes %/=threed=\%

Feed the goat ya fuckin neocon corporatist

any advice for me, user? please and thank you.
I'm

Well I am going to bed, now, goodnight everyone.
If any other freemasons respond to my question, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's Ether way goodnight everyone, I've stayed up as late as I could.