Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

because i'm 14

>AR-15
>posts ak47

thats an ak-47 you stupid nigger!

Bit late for a school night.

DURR LOL LOOK AT THIS NEW FAG RESPONDING TO B8? INCLUDE ME IN SCREEN CAP

look here dumbass I am an elite forces special marine and I can kill you 5 ways from sunday if you dont stop talking like that to my good firend.

But I do user

thats an AK 47 dumb nigger and I think the one on the right is a deagle.

Negative fag. Thats an ar15 (556), a Taurus 9mm and a 357

Why the fuck did you say you owned an AR15 when you clearly have an AK47 here. Man the guy who sold this to you ripped you off big time.

F U C K

Thats a glock u fag

you don't know shit cuckfag! I bet you don't even own an ak-47!

Brazilian guns rofl. Do u like brazilian shemales and kickball as well you homo?

AK- 47
K
|

There is literally no boogyman for me to protect myself from and i am not an infantryman. Therefor no need for an assault weapon

Ah yes, the Kalashnikov.. invented by the Romans during the 3rd century A.D... it was used primarily as a defense weapon against the imperialistic Mongolians during the "great crisis".

I have an assault pocketknife I like to keep incase I have to take off a bottlecap or something. Its like a regular pocket knife, but with black plastic furniture and a spot to attach a flashlight

>assault weapon
mfw the meme is still alive

Sounds neato

imagine an actual knife with a flashlight attached, itd be so fucking stupid
im not a normie i swear
>inb4 normie detected

BECAUSE DONNIE PROMISED TO BUILD ME A WALL TO KEEP ME SAFE :(

bump

I own many, but still sleep with my chinese AK47 next the the bed every night =)