Any one else here living a social isolated (Hikikomori) livestyle?

any one else here living a social isolated (Hikikomori) livestyle?
How did it start in your case?
>traumatic experience
>cant talk with parents for some reason
>had my heart broken
>started distancing myself from everyone
>total isolation

Yeah but I don't go on about it like a douche.

This, OP

Just start exercising and get fit. That's what helped me. Although I never went full Hikki mode, it helped a ton with the depression.

Something changed in me when I first discovered Sup Forums 11 years ago.
I used to keep a Facebook for appearances but realized I didn't really care about any of my "friends." I've now stopped replying to messages.

The majority of my "human interaction" is on *chans and I only post every few days.
In-person interactions are limited to basic greetings for my father in the morning, but it's mostly done out of the sense that if I didn't talk at all he might not let me live with him, which lets me have enough money to indulge my hobbies.

(because you asked)
>ugly divorce when I was 6
>mother walked out on us
>alcoholic father worked nights
>borderline abusive brother was in charge
>was probably autistic af in elementary school
>overcorrected for it all

heart broken and can talk with my parents

reminds me of home

How about instead of crying on Sup Forums at 1 am,you go to bed and get up early then fix your life?

I'm in your exact situation OP. The only social interaction I get is from CO-workers and they're all dudes. Parents disowned me long back for not believing in Mormonism, as did the rest of the family. The only thing I have to look forward to each day is a cheap beer and getting on Sup Forums.

Livin the Sup Forums dream

I'm not crying and don't have anything to fix. Any sadness/remorse I felt for my lifestyle died in high school. I've accepted this.

I dont get how you faggots can go on with this. I have to make fucking living and take care of myself. Forces me to interact with people even though I would rather not do it sometimes

this is far too true

How does he do that hmm? He has to go to work, he has no one to talk to, how is he suppose to just wake up early and magically have all the answers?

I'm the same way. I may hate having to deal with people at work, but until I can find a job where I don't have to deal with people I'm stuck with it. Uni isn't so bad; I can just sit away from other people and do my best to avoid talking to them. I may be a recluse, but I'm no fucking NEET

my job is pretty isolated i make good money and i dont hate it but still i cant talk to people anymore even at work i do my thing and only talk to other workers when its necessary

>Any sadness/remorse I felt for my lifestyle died in high school. I've accepted this.

You are weak and pathetic. No wonder she doesnt love you

>my job is pretty isolated i make good money and i dont hate it but still i cant talk to people anymore even at work i do my thing and only talk to other workers when its necessary

Thats your own choice... Why dont you change it?
Why dont you maybe try a dating app?
Why dont you get a hobby that requires you to interact with people

>You are weak and pathetic. No wonder she doesnt love you
That's fine. I was barely old enough to have long term memories when she left. Had it been a year earlier she wouldn't exist to me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cut myself because user thinks so lowly of me

>Thats your own choice... Why dont you >change it?
>Why dont you maybe try a dating app?
>Why dont you get a hobby that requires you to >interact with people
you asked
i know its weird but i get panic when i have basic conversations with people i try almost every week or month or so to start a conversation but than panic kicks in and i just start to act like weird
i cant control it

come on cutting yourself is really pathetic and sensless i mean i suffer from depression and isolation too but thats just dumb

Of course, I should have known the autists don't understand sarcasm. I hear that's a pretty common thing

>Start to lose friends back in 2016
>Feel that I'm unwanted, and just a pest
>Everyday at school, I sit alone in the library waiting for break to be over
>Anybody that wanted to be my friend, I just distanced myself from
>Eventually school ends and I decide to drop out
Now I have this awkward personality, and social anxiety. Fucking sucks!

Quads, check 'em!

are you surprised? i already told you that im anti social