Those reviews

>those reviews

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/movies/david-brent-life-road/review/
theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/10/david-brent-life-on-the-road-review-ricky-gervais-office-pop-band
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/david-brent-life-on-the-road/42880/david-brent-life-on-the-road-review
youtube.com/watch?v=XmTV62mE1PA
youtube.com/watch?v=JrK_HVGOnUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

Why has he done this? What has Ricky become?

blame it on the weight loss

what reviews

what are you talking about ? the teasers that I've seen for this are great

what reviews?

there aren't any but it will be shit dont worry about that

>what kind of career u want
>just make me a one trick pony who has to revive his only good character 15 years later only to show everyone I'm not funny without Steve or Karl helping me

The ones that came out today. Basically he's nothing without merchant

Did anyone expect any different? Ricky has become a top tier cunt and everything he used to take this piss out of.

it wont be shit

but it will only be mediocre at best in the view of critics and the public , 6/10 ~

but for the fans of ricky and david brent this will easily be a 7.5+

I like Ricky Gervais

HAHAHAHAHQHAHQQHQHAQHQHQQHHQHQHQHQHQHQHS

>merchant and gervais aren't funny without karl
>karl is funny by himself

really makes you think

>not funny without karl
>wrote The Office and Extras without Karl
>Karl is only featured in the radio show, podcast and idiot abroad, the three shows where the focus is on karl

>The Office and Extras
Not helping your case of him being funny there.

link em

faggot

sorry that you don't have taste

empireonline.com/movies/david-brent-life-road/review/
theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/10/david-brent-life-on-the-road-review-ricky-gervais-office-pop-band
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/david-brent-life-on-the-road/42880/david-brent-life-on-the-road-review

saw a preview

quite a flabby film, lack of quality control, some parts excellent and funny, other parts overlong and dull

i know it is a film about a singer, but too many songs and again, overlong - feels like gervais is like his rock and roll fantasies - gervais irl is a frustrated musician and this comes through

film relies on us caring for and loving brent

tl dr ?

Nice bait

67% of rotten tomatoes right now not bad

they're shit, get over it

oh just fuck off memester

>no smerch

Just like when george lucas got full creative control over star wars

Here we go again

>Ricky Gervais very much plays the hits in an undercooked but occasionally funny big screen revival that suffers from a crippling case of de ja vu. Brent’s last goodbye? You’d hope so.

Empire

At its best it carries the tradition of the little man struggling against his own confines. At its worst – some weak gags about fat people, a couple of moments where Brent’s too stupid for his back story – it’s small, shabby and outdated.

Guardian

>That magic isn't quite recaptured here, but having Brent back is more good than bad.

Den of Geek

JUST

Well that's just uncalled for

Gervais can only write one character: someone clumsy, a bit rude and arrogant and looked down on, but then we get a laboured twee moment that makes them sympathetic.

To be fair that's more than a doctor's salary and he's paid to travel around the world and write books, the latter being something i imagine he enjoys.

Nor does he seem like someone who ever really wanted money or spent a lot of it. So all it means is he can live without financial worries for the rest of his life.

he's not working, so he's nothing earning that.

Even if you already own a house. You can't live off 750k

He's not, he's living off 300k a year, thats all saving baby.

THIS

THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY REVIEWS BUT DON'T LET THAT DISSUADE FROM THE FACT THIS MISOGYNIST HAS BEEN IN A TV SERIES AND HIS RAPIST MOVIE WILL BE OUT SOON.

#KILLALLWHITEMEN

I don't know, say he had a mortgage of £500 and spends £200 a week on food, entertainment, bills etc, that money will last him decades.

He wont live religiously like that but i think it would still cover him for a long time yet.

300k a year from what punk

he hasn't done anything for 1-2 years, and don't tell me hes getting 300k a year from re-broadcasts

don't know what to tell you anons that think this site is gospel but this site doesn't get exact information, especially not from the subject

Got 70% on Rotten Tomatoes, it's not the end of the world. Trailers looked pretty good too, also got Doc Brown in who's pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmTV62mE1PA

Merchant isn't involved with this, everyone knows he's the brains of the operation.

so the jew overlords finally got ricky to promote the race-mixing agenda ?

Trailer didn't seem too bad. I'm hoping it's just a cringe comedy starring David Brent.

Do you understand parody?

This.

Doc Brown's pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrK_HVGOnUo

No matter what americans will still say it's genius. Something about pretending to like british cringe comedies makes them feel smarter.

damn you are dumb as fuck

JUST

moaning of life + books

He's probably the happiest of the 3 though.

I THINK THERE'S BEEN A RAPE UP THERE

It's karl
No way he's the happiest