Tfw you will never hear young Princess Leia call you Daddy

>tfw you will never hear young Princess Leia call you Daddy

how did you create a fetish in me so quickly

>They're going to CGI her into the next film
Hollywood, literally no respect for the dead.

she's ugly anyway lol

my girlfriend told me to watch Star Wars for the first time with her a few days ago and I fell in love.

>mfw she's only 4'11"

please don't talk to my little girl like that ever again.

>my girlfriend told me to watch Star Wars for the first time with her a few days ago
wait hang on a fucking second here

how old are you that you have never watched star wars?

Let her be you fucking neckbeards.

i'm 19 turning 20 in week (kill me)

i have no idea why i never watched it. i just didn't have interest.

i watched the family guy iterations of the trilogy and found them really amazing.

little did i know that they are basically 1:1, minus the jokes and such, so i basically already knew the entire story and a lot about the names of things and such, consider family guy did such a good job.

so we watched Ep. IV and i ended up loving it to no end.

so we binged the rest of trilogy and are gonna binge the prequels this weekend.

tl;dr - gf turned me into a star wars nerd like her

Burn the coal

Pay the toll.

i wanted to like Lando, but he's a snake. i understand him selling out Han, but it doesn't make him not a snake.

Pretty sure he was tapping Han's bitch while he was frozen in carbonite.

I don't like you user. You're course, rough, and you're a fucking nigger

Or maybe she just liked cucking Han.

>princess leia
>calling you daddy

the fuck are you doing in this thread darth

>getting cucked by your girls brother

c'mon, user, they aren't in Kentucky

>are gonna binge the prequels this weekend.

Don't.

Maybe she is from the Arkansas of the Universe?

>tfw young Carrie Fisher never did nudes

why? are they not good?

kek

let's just say, this robotic arm ain't just for choking my enemies

^^^THIS; you will regret it.
Just stick to the OT.

They're more or less kids films. They will RUIN Vader for you.

serious question:
when they were rebuilding all his burned off limbs and shit, do you think they stuck a prosthetic dick on there?

Why do you think sidious kept him around for so long

Doubt he'd have used it even if they did.
Crying over Padme too much.

>why? are they not good?

I've never met a single person that loved them.

OT is based as fuck though.

3 is the most bearable of them, but still far worse than any of the OT.

idk man he was pretty into humiliating and degrading his subordinates, I don't think he'd be past assfucking a general to keep him in line

really? i feel like i'm gonna miss so much if i just stick to the original trilogy.

RUIN seems harsh. but i'm weary now. will talk to girlfriend about this new information.

i only seen the original trilogy, but from my understanding (my gf spoiled a lot of shit) there's lava involved or something. but i assume they wouldn't bother putting a prosthetic dick on him. i mean, how would he use it?

>image of Vader in nothing but his helmet and black socks

ok ok, i hear you, but would you personally give them at least one watch? or will it just leave a bad taste in my mouth

You're not missing anything worthwhile, at all; trust me. Just a Lucas vanity project. The new Disney era stuff though; TFA was bretty good for what it was, Rouge One possibly best SW besides Empire.
Wish I could unwatch them t b h f a m

Jesus you're such a bitch

coarse, but i'll forgive you

He's no snek, the Empire was there earlier, like a parsec or two earlier, he had no choice. He tried to rescue him, but the others not trusting him took too much time.

I went to see all fucking three of those prequel abortions when they came out. Even saw Phantom TWICE cause I was convinced I was high or something & it couldn't have been THAT bad.
Got a right to bitch about them. They didn't need to be that fucking terrible. Somebody should've had some balls at LF & told George just how bad he was fucking up.

Hours are a unit of time, Parsecs are a unit of distance.

Not on the Kessel run they aren't.

I like the newer Star Treks.

^^^ Soo much this!

Kek, the black guy's going to get to be a faggot.

alright, suppose i'll reconsider then. just gonna talk to my girl about it and see what she thinks.

thanks for the insight, guys.

oh, and here's some more of adorable little Leia

>implying time and space are different things in a universe that has hyperdrive

>no bra
thank you lucas

He wasn't given as much free will and yes men attention as you think he was, he always had his visions, but in reality his whole team stuck their Jewish fingers in the mix. The only reason it's not like the OT is because A New Hope was a complete movie, and very well could have ended the series, but plot wise it was lacking and in the end it's a late 70's movie, through and through. Then Empire showed us a different side of our heros (losing) and the Jedi training from Yoda. Return was a pile of fan service and disappointment for me. Second Death Star? With an even bigger flaw? The fuck? TPM was a bit of a throwback with a lot of real props, but the plot was solely gearing up for AotC, which was as much a setup for RotS. If you look at all of them as say, two movies and nixed the large gaps where too much exposition but not enough action, like most people ask for, you lose what the original arc in his crackpot head was, the tragedy of Darth Vader. Yeah anakin portrayed by Haden was rough, to most, but I guarantee that taste of surge, and the feel of cheep Chinese plastic Luke and Chewy action figures are still the only thing you remember about the early eighties huh?

>no fucking bra
she is literally such a cutie, i can't handle it

>tfw my gf is a redhead and looks much older than Leia does in these movies

>your, uh, underwear would, um, constrict in space & strangle you
God I fucking wish he could write dialogue as well as he could bullshit, kek

Lucas's editor for eps IV-VI was his wife, who divorced him in 1983, after VI. By all accounts, she reined in some of his dumber ideas.

They ALL have flaws; but the ones with the least amount of flaws, besides ANH, are overwhelmingly the ones Lucas had the least amount of direct control over & involvement in. The dialogue & plot illogics KILLED the PT, and those are solely on him. None of the rest of the flaws visualwise would've mattered if it weren't for those 2.

You're right, & the divorce was why ROTJ ended up being as weak & lame as it was; he intended to keep going but was done whit it cause of the ongoing marital collapse.

w-wait does this mean also no panties?

why did she age so badly man...

I agree. Listening to the characters interact was a meme considering how cringe it is when you iscolate just the dialogue, but the visuals and bgm by John the legend Williams, helped the PT. I wanted more from the clones, since there was a movie dedicated to them, and I wanted more about Old Ben. Overall people need to stop being so closed minded when it comes to new things, hell, I grew up with the prequels and I see through their lies, and I'm having a hard time with TFA because of the similarities of the situation to what the OT kids had with the Prequels. We all need our opinions but some of us need brains.

Panties can't keep the top mouth from breathing, so she probably has those on. But thanks for making me think along those lines now.

Drugs

TFA; I was honestly just happy to see Han & Chewie again. Especially getting to see Han toss some gang member into a CGI monster's mouth to save his own ass; their relationship & dialogue was spot fucking on, couldn't have been better.
I'm trying not to let my own personal hopes for Last Jedi get too high, but I think this one could end up being the best of them.

don't mind me, just gonna keep posting cutie pie Leia..

Then you fell victim to the film's greatest failing point, breaking away from the OT. See now that Leia is gone, and Han is gone, all that's left is luke and Chewy. All the chemistry is now shifted towards the new characters and that's ALL TFA even was, a regurgitation of what made the OT, in an attempt to establish the old fanbase within this "new era". JJ is a Cuck to Disney but he's still got a lot to live up to.

Space is essentially Kentucky.
>there's nothing for miles
>from your perspective, the earth is a circle
>the vacuous enormity of mitch mcconnell

Thats so sad.. and the young Madonna either.. just listing out my fav fap targets when i was 16

I agree that it was far too much fanservice & apologetics for the PT's bad taste; but it was never NOT going to be about establishing the future of disney's franchise they paid $4 billion for. The OT actors aren't going to live forever (obviously), it was either then or never.
JJ could have done much, much better; could've done worse, too. I was disappointed there wasn't the full reunion, but they obviously wanted to stretch the old character reestablishment out a bit.
& for as flawed as TFA was, you can't deny Rogue One had some pretty big fucking balls for a disney film; that + what has come out thus far about Last Jedi makes me hopeful the rest will be far more original.

kinda want her nipples to be pinker

>now that Leia is gone
Do you think they film these movies live?

I'm taking as a Trilogy

Everyone forgets Disney made Pirates of the Caribbean. But yeah I thought Rogue One was by far the best Dtar wars to come out of the post fall of the Jedi era.

well i don´t see any outlines here.
they could be higher though

eh, she isn't wearing a bra. their bound to sag a bit. still nice and cute.

meant her panty outline could be higher so you can´t see them, not her boobs lel

oh gotcha. that's what i was thinking too, actually. you can definitely see a good portion of her butt in that picture, but i'm sure she just has some white panties on.

not saying that's a bad thing..

Wish somebody on set had caught some pics of the way you could apparently see everything when she moved around in the slave bikini...

She really was cute as fuck.

Never seen any of those, personally. Couldn't have gotten me to touch a Disney film before they bought Marvel; still avoid anything from them outside of those & SW.

Kills me that Harrison tapped that.
& apparently a bunch of nerds from cons in later years.

Cut out episode one. No need. I watch them in an order such as e4 e5 e2 e3 e6.
Get the back story on like get the back story on anakine see the climatic end.

Just my 2 cents

based af

not based

not at all. although i wouldn´t be surprised if she didn´t wear any, since she was going commando in the slave outfit as well.

true. i guess we'll just have to ask Lucas if she was wearing panties

also, i liked the slave outfit, but i feel like it's overhyped. A New Hope Leia was 19 and perfect to me in her original outfit. literally perfect.

Episode 3 revenge of the sith is the best star wars and it's not even that good.

>Episode 3
>best star wars
Please do not reproduce

Now Carrie Fisher is in hell calling the Devil Daddy, as he skewers her asshole on his 9 inch barbed goat cock, while she sucks off a demon's red hot poker

She has to wait for Mother Teresa to finish first tho

the main franchise of star wars (episode 1-7 and rogue one) is shit. Kotor 1 and 2 is the real star wars. You are in fact the subhuman here

true. I totally agree

>Kotor 1 and 2
These were great. But wouldn't exist without the first 3, and they're a completely different medium.
You want to cross mediums; Legacy is arguably the best SW.

you are a fucking idiot. Im talking about star wars as a whole and kotor is the only good star wars. So what if it was based on a shittier star wars medium, this doesnt negate my point that Kotor>Star Wars movies.

And i dont read comics

>Im talking about star wars as a whole
>i dont read comics
Then you're obviously not qualified to judge it as a whole, are you?
You're also pretty obviously trolling so I'm gonna just fall back & let you bait someone else.

maybe some things are better left to imagination.
well thats your opinion, i think she looked best in pic related.
i think its the hairstyle

comics aren't a real medium

forgot pic

This just in! Current picture of Carrie Fisher!

>>/out/

This just in! Current picture of Elmo!
>getting his dick sucked by carrie fisher in hell