What. The. FUCK?

What. The. FUCK?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58072102/#58072102
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what

Who is this strange looking alien from another planet standing next to ALF?

That's Snafu

That's Doctor Robo.

Really?

No one else wants to comment on this shit?

kino

comment on what you faggot? alf showing up in mr robot? Who cares its a fucking shit show

DUDE ALF LMAO XD

Literal kino episode in an overall fairly shit season so far.

I thought the NSA caught dat nigga.

>fantastic show
>Sup Forums of course has to declare it to be shit

>waaaaaah why is nobody replying to my threead ;_;
>i'm from reddit i was guaranteed replies, you have to respect my op privilege ;_;

mostly because its a cheap ape of american psycho, hackers, and fight club, targeting a demographic that is too young to have seen any of those movies.

thanks for the (You)

you're in the nitpick phase :)

So I guess your little image is wrong, as people have been pointing that out since the first episode.

did this actually happen on the show? I haven't watched it past the second episode.

if so, then there should be no doubt left in anyone's mind that homeboy is in a mental institution and this is all a delusion.

the ending will be a snowglobe and Sup Forumsirgins won't get it.

I'm watching right now. Are they really doing this for the whole episode? ...

no no, first they still have all of season 3 to shock people with the shocking revelation of who's delusion this actually is!

Based Gordon Shumway

>big names Sup Forums likes to circle jerk
>posting about the show or movie constantly
>Sup Forums goes crazy and loves it. Hundreds of ebic new meemees are created, the catalogue is clogged with threads about it 24/7. For a short time, it's considered Sup Forumss favorite thing

None of that happened for this show you lying cunt. It had threads when it dropped, some people liked it, some people didn't like it, and the vast majority didn't really care. The only thing close to a meemee was the >implication that a shut-in depressed hacker autist has sex, and that lasted for maybe a week.

WHY IS SEASON 2 SUCH FUCKING SHITE COMPARED TO ONE?

WHY DID THEY EXTEND THE SEASON ORDER TO 12 EPISODES?

THERE'S NO FUCKING FOCUS. ESMAIL IS A HACK.

A

HACK!

The last 2 eps have given it focus.

No it's like fifteen minutes. I had to fast forward through it.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? I've never seen anyone say anything bad about season one when it came out.

Yes you did.

I do feel like the 90's sitcom sequence went on a couple minutes longer than it needed to, but it was awesome.

I kinda feel they are about an episode behind pacing wise for the plot arcs in season 2.

That said MR ROBOT is expanding its horizons and ideas gradually, it's definitely grown slower and more abstract, but you have to remember that exploring the world/characters *after* something like 5/9 is the idea now.

A good deal of the shit people give this series comes from not realizing how self aware it is with the culture and influences it draws from. Sure I could poke holes in various parts of it, but otherwise the production level, style, and boldness stands out bigtime.

Fair enough. They need to do something with Elliot now. The old "dude I'm in your head lmao" bit is getting old. Every time it looks like Elliot is ready to accept him/move on it doesn't happen. But maybe now it will

where the heck is Tyrell??
>inb4 Elliotts mind

Then obviously you weren't fucking here you tourist faggot

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58072102/#58072102

>Fedora the show
>So euphoric
>Le epic "I think the illuminati is following me" bullshit
>Ripping off the Matrix
>Ripping off Fight Club
>Dropped
>Fuck off with gay anonymous shit
>Sup Forums the series
>Sum up the show with a picture

Anyone who thinks there's a recent or new show or film that Sup Forums universally likes is a fucking retard.

dude from the very first episode people were ripping it for being kid commie bullshit

Season 2 is beyond garbage though so even more shiposting

Half the characters are his delusions!!

This and the other thread really demonstrate how much some people want to hate on something like Mr. Robot (lazy basis) more than appreciate it's finer points and qualities.

Same old Sup Forums

>Stop disliking what I like

'no'

other thread?

You probably have no idea how bad your ability to interpret and comprehend has become. Your greentext just reduced and warped things horribly.

Why should people who don't like something appreciate finer points and qualities they don't think exist?

The way in which people critique things can also be critiqued. If you constantly twist words to fit your own narrative, people with wider insight than you expect will eventually call it out. Even if you're part of a very manipulative trend.

>If you constantly twist words to fit your own narrative
But that's exactly what this post does by judging an entire board based on some posts in two threads about one show. I'm just calling it out by critiquing your critique of everyone else's critiques, you pseudo-intellectual fucktard.

Now you've resorted to "I know you are but what am I"

Not since community has a show capitalized so heavily on meme humor

But that's exactly what your position is.
>I'm just critiquing their critiques, but don't critique me :^)

You've still yet to answer the question of why someone who's just discussing a show casually should highlight its finer points as if they're a paid reviewer. Back up your position or fuck off with it.

My co-workers and I all decided to get ALF tattoos once...

>1 out of 138
Start dumping, faggot.

You just now asked that question though. My answer is, discussion is discussion. You can try and say "hey you made a broad statement too", but zoom out a bit. I was inferring.

I don't need to, and can't possibly explain everything to you, your mentality and attitude are already in full force, on display. So is mine, but one of us is being fairer than the other. I don't have more time for this though, so (you) win.

>You just now asked that question though
Right here user.

You're absolutely right that discussion is discussion, and negative discussion is equally as valid as positive discussion and you've given no reason why that isn't true beyond, "I have wider insight."

If you're not going to back up your dumb opinions don't act like a haughty cunt about them.

Is the mole on Alf's nose an actual mole on that boy's body? That's humorous.

please no not again

Overstayed it's welcome and the way it was played out he should've woken up with his fingernails pulled out or something not minor bruises. Maybe they should've saved it for when the FBI gril waterboards him thinking he's involved with the death of her colleagues.

So uh...

What's the go-to destination for torrenting this?

Your moms house.

>people who like this can't even figure out how to torrent

I don't know what I was expecting.

Hey, remember ALF? He is back, in Mr. Robot form!

>wanting to accidentally stumble into some shitty trojan ridden honeypot site

I hope he's a recurring character.