LA fags report...

LA fags report. How do you live with yourself watching homeless/drug addicts 10 feet away from people driving Mercedes/making more than 200,000 a year.

>LAfags

Oddly specific.

Pretty specific. How do you mean? Central, north, west. Same bulshit

If you're implying rich people are somehow responsible for poor people, in any capacity, why are you restricting it to homosexuals that live in LA?

Los Angeles, maybe?

Shut up, samefag. Your thread is going to die.

No, strictly in a moral sence. Does it not eat you up inside?

Probably, still doesn't answer my question

>samefagging

You're very perspective, congratulraions

Second thought: grew up with uncles whom were drug addicts; a product of their environment, not asking for judgment, but instead understanding

I make ~180k a year and I give 2 waterbottles and a bag of chips to any homeless I see.

Thank you for being a human decent human being

Guess everyone just ignores it, thinking that they're better than people sleeping on the streets. Whatever helps you sleep at night

Stop rewarding laziness faggot

Rewarding? Lol

I hate everyone

I always thin that everyone is thinking the same thing, homeless or well-of: that's the way things have always been, therefore that's the way things will be

You're new here

Fuck off

Whud up booze bum

Walking home at night in pasadena and this bum is sitting on the corner next to the crosswalk button id like to push mainlining tar. Exciting life here.

Nope, grew up in north Hollywood. Watched an uncle die at the bright old age of 42 from heroine. Debating whether I should transfer to cal poly pamona or chico state, for an electrical engineering major.

What's up?

I'm talking about Sup Forums ya dumb twat. If you think when someone says LAfags that they're referring to actual fags then you're not an oldfag. Fag.

What are you twelve, thinking 4chin is the place to be? Jesus, you're probably worst off than those bums I am talking about. Grow up fagot, and get laid

Thank you for your honest response

I fucked your dead daddies corpse. I played his rib cage like a xylophone with my dick, YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

K, now get the fuck out of here

Nope

You useless sack of skin

sounds like you answered your own question

Baca bazi

?