Big brother season 18 /bb/ /bbg/

past thread HoH (Head of Household): /fit/
Veto: mist man
HoH Nominations: Ian's future dominatrix and Zika

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bHl-LVSaaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Her real name is Lisa but changed her name to an arabian sounding name.
>gender studies and african history degrees
>70K student loan debt
>fake tits
>was a hooters girl
>yeast infection
>threatens other girls with violence behind their backs
>says chinky eyes
>has a black panther tattoo
>Laughed when Tiff was crying
>Said she wanted to break Bridgette's other ankle
>Threw Bridgette's cookies in the trash several times and brags about it
>Threw a birthday party for a stuffed animal, to make Bridgette feel like shit because no one celebrated her birthday, and she even used the cake mix meant for her birthday.
>Reminder that Bridgette made sure Zakiyah's team was invited to the outback, because it was Zakiyah's birthday.
>calls Bridgette a little bitch
>was going to nominate Bridgette on her birthday and say happy birthday you are nominated
>25 july 2016 5:24 Am Zakiyah didn't wash her hands after changing her Maxi pad and now has her hands in the chips and cracker box and eating hummus.
>Zakiyah said BB17 will forever be her least favourite season. She said she got bored of it after Da'Vonne left

she was totally tripping and adrenaline pumped
that's not having a laugh

Who's this semen demon?

THIS IS A GIRLS ONLY THREAD

NO MANLETS OR REDDIT.COM/R/THEREDPILL ALLOWED

ONLY FANS OF SEXY DADDY FRANK/DEVIN OR QUEEN BRIDGE/NATALIE ALLOWED TO POST

>fools don't know what “diminished” means

bridgette dunning

youtube.com/watch?v=_bHl-LVSaaU
caramel ice cream scoop in a waffle cone
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
with strawberries, whipcream, and and hot fudge ontop!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.

Don't forget to vote for Bridgette!

>Tiffany called Frank a dictator
>this season is going full Julius Caesar
>Caesar takes in Nephew Octavian as his son
>Caesar gets killed by senators
>Antony wants to control Rome
>Antony is with Cleopatra
>Octavian Invades Egypt
>Antony's people join Octavian
>Antony is fucked
>Antony commits suicide
>Octavian rules Rome
>Paulie is committing suicide right now

>nat: you're an awesome superfan, look at what you did already
>paulie got coached by derrick
>reddit: he's a failed student

Well bros, I'm out for tonight. see you all for tomorrow's shitstorm.

goodnight fit

we thought we were in the darkest timeline but a pathway to an even darker one just opened

It should have been obvious since based Jozea chose them, /x/ and /fit/ will find a way just like Sup Forums

ball pit, safe space, oppression Olympics would be amusing

>Frank's echo blowing up the leader of the house's game weeks after his eviction.
The tank always wins.

>Natalie says that she was “literally getting boned by an adult baby”

Goodnight Everyone!
It sure was something!

goodnight bf

I know that /bb/ has an irrational hatred of Queen Meech but she was monumental in flipping the house ONCE AGAIN (remember when she saved Tiff?). Everyone is saying how Nat and Bridgette were the only factors in this, and despite both being very valuable Michele is ultimately the person who pushed this idea to save herself. She is great at persuading people and is a solid player and y'all need to give her more credit.

>all these capital letters
>copy pasted from reddit or some other shit site
lol

Every time I even mention that I like Meech I get (You) memed lol. She is incredibly persuasive and has, once again, flipped the house. I can see her having a strong case if she gets to f2, especially because she will probably snag a few HOH's on the way if they are mental comps.

Also, I'm really rooting for Bridge/Nat/Meech as an alliance. I know Meech was a lil bit mean to Bridge earlier this season, it seems like she has smoothed things over and has told Bridge it was only jealousy. I love all three of these girls because they aren't afraid to make monumental moves in this game.

-Meech fucked her shit up by saving Tiff.
-Was in by default and Bridgette started the flip.
-Natalie and James executed the flip (assuming James does otherwise this is null)

>lol

yassssss

girl power

We should really learn to start expecting the unexpected.

Reddit went from being a petty cry baby that nobody liked to concocting a desperate campaign to keep her game alive and confiding in the person she disliked the most. I think her being put on the block was a wake up call and she's playing a better game and being a more tolerable and forgiving person for it.

I give credit to based /fit/ for lighting the fire under Reddit's ass. He started this insane chain of events with the nomination ceremony. I'm biased though because /fit/ is my favorite.

this week will decide if she'll be sitting here alone from now on

I mean, anyone who's watching the feeds: this has got to be as sick and dysfunctional a showmance as Boogie/Erika in BB7.

Paulie puts her up on the block (via his proxy Victor). He accepts the veto promising to take her off. He refuses to take her off.

Then in a one-to-one conversation, when Nat brings all these facts to Zak's attention, she actually breaks down and starts sobbing and realizing the lies she's been told...

...Until she goes back to Paulie (with Corey and Nicole's) help, who go right back to brainwashing her. And by the end she's resolved to not be fooled by Nat's "jealous" comments any longer.

Back and forth it goes. It's hard to tell where Zak's mind is at, but it seems like she's solidly with her captor ersatz boyfriend, Paulie.

And all this is fine in a normal game. Backstabbing, lying, deceit, private side-deals, using and exploiting people's weaknesses against themselves: it's all fair play.

But Paulie is in a perverse and unhealthy power-relationship with Zak, where he punishes her emotionally during the day, and then receives sexual gratification from her at night. Zak is emotionally involved with Paulie, a feeling he returns to her in no way at all.

I don't think I've ever been more disgusted by a houseguest. Love to see how he tries to spin this when he's off the show. Almost certainly Zak will try to hide her shame by claiming it weren't no thing, but it certainly is a thing.

>the game stops where my feels begin

4:39 AM Michelle: He doesn't scare me, he's like 5'7" -- 5'8" or something! James: I'm 5'4" Mich: Sorry! I was trying to get to his ego...

Okay, so I just want to point out that JohnBlaze was right about Reddit all along. She's not that bad, actually knows what shes doing, can put petty shit aside, the general is getting to see her in a better light, and she is going to make awesome television tomorrow, if it all goes according to plan. Plus, she's still pretty hot anyways. He should also recommend that she not read any of the July posts on reddit. Just saying, cause some folks were giving him some shit for being interested in her. But nonetheless, the man knew how to pick 'em. Kudos dude. Kudos.

oh go fuck yourself
these people knew what they signed up for

I'm listening to RHAP and hearing that James thew NatNat under the bus to Paulie?

What a fucking puss

Who the fuck are you people?
This place changed
I'm done with these threads

just got caught up on the feeds

wtf i like this season now

i love/hate everyone

bridgette is 50% qt 50% feminist
paulie is 50% based 50% got frank out

it's just fun now

This is what happens when people post shit from here on reddit

>paulie is 50% based
you're disgusting

So much mist in this thread right now. Good thing Im a student of the game and was bread for this. There is no misting the mister, so you're gonna have to try harder bros

>Paulie: Ian'll never like her (reddit)
kek Ian throw a pie in this guys face or something and you're in those wide pants fast.

this guy got suffocated from all the mist

I'm on day 60 of this chess match while you're still playing checkers with yourself

Who yeast was bread?

Girl, I'm playing Zoop on the Sega Genesis. You can't challenge my strategy!

"Jersey Grils" trigger paulie so much
toppest of keks

Put that ass away. I know how you operate. You are one of those smug Jersey girls. There is only one pure girl in New Jersey. That is my sister.

>paulie wins hoh
>puts the filipino and fake boobs cunts up
>paulie wins veto
>flips off fillipino chink throws her in the trash can and kicks her out of the house
>moments after he get care package
>manlet chink, fake boobs and reddit on suicide watch

mark my words niggers this will happen

the freak out last night was amazing and so was the amount of posturing from all kinds of angles from people on here

Literally none of that will happen.

Personally, I enjoy watching Bridgette. I don't care for some of politics she is putting out there but at the end of the day I still enjoy watching her. Paulie makes me piss myself. I like Fiktor. Paul can make me laugh but he is still a little ginger bread manlet. James and Nicole are cheating. They shouldn't be allowed in through casting with the derrick connection.

Fuck Gnat.

Watch the N Bombs, bro! PISSED!

Paulie is goat, if he makes the cat ladies mad den he mah boi

>trying to trigger the Tank

So Paulie is our guy right? Only our guy would make a fake tits comparison like that

You guys value the sanctity of marriage. You can join the executives!

can't wait to see him flip shit when Z goes home tonight

>the amount of posturing from all kinds of angles from people on here

I want a crazy person with an axe to be introduced to the "household" whereupon he cruelly hacks all of them to gory shreds and the event is remembered hereafter as a source of massive trauma to all the viewers. Ideally the OP and regular participants in threads of this sort would also be rounded up and taken off to be put to death but you can't have everything. Is it still posturing if I genuinely want these things?

Think he will shit talk or grovel in James and Paul's mist?

I definitely want this poster to be killed.

is last nights episode worth watching

Then do it yourself big boy

didn't mean to reply

If he's not in control all knows how to respond with is shit talking

Not if you watch the feeds.

So what will happen when the road trip ticked is revealed?
Will they have another eviction on the same day?
Cause if not that adds another week to the game and pretty sure that will not happen

If he is backdoored will he Jace?

Why do ya think theyre doing double eviction today dumbass

You sound like an edgy faggot

Imagine an axe smashing through the thin bone of his forehead and the skull falling apart to form a rough V. Whatever you're getting out of the show can't begin to compete with that.

Paulie cheated in that veto comp. There was literally no way you could look in that table.

Its either a roundtrip or a jury battleback.

The road trick ticked will expire if someone doesn't get soon and they speculating about the double evi is not confirmed
Think before posting stupid monkey nigga

no you're a stupid nigger and should shut the fuck up. this is obviously your first season.

The double eviction is confirmed stupid. And watch the n-bombs

You too bro

>The double eviction is confirmed stupid. And watch the n-bombs

If no one gets the round trip before expires then they don't a double eviction you fucking dindu nigger
And no is not confirmed stop pulling things out of your ass, that's your mom's job

it's confirmed they'd still do the double even if a round trip is used.

>If no one gets the round trip before expires then they don't a double eviction you fucking dindu nigger

After Bridgette wins safety, we might want Big Munch to win Co-HOH.

Give it to /fit/vic

You would know it's confirmed if you watched last week's live eviction you literal fucking retard. Like you might be the most stupid poster I've ever seen in these threads, and you're not even being ironic. You're obviously new here, so fuck off back to Sup Forums you fucking inbred

>so fuck off back to Sup Forums
did he enter your safe space without permission?

>muh safespace meme cause he got called out for being retarded
Nice mist bro

fuck off back to Sup Forums you angry baby

/fit/ doesn't look like he wants to be there.

Also, there's a lot of stupid ITT

I'm actually from reddit

Watching the latest episode. PLEASE get rid of michelle. I can't stand her.

Not happening. Zika is getting evicted 3-2.

fuck. Zika is no threat. How stupid are these people?

how stupid are you?

Frank encourages Bridgette to work with Michelle. (Uses an analogy of a diamond... Pressure turning into something beautiful)

Seeing how she freaks the fuck out about everything, I'm actually worried how she'll react when she sees all the eating memes and fat bastard edits

huh?
I just watch the episodes. I'm not obsessed like you autists.
Plus Z has a great ass

faggot

Have you not been watching feeds bro? People are flipping on Paulie, he's the main target for the DE

I don't give a shit about you

>tfw I'm too lazy to cancel real player
>still getting charged even though it doesn't exist anymore
>tfw Canadian so can't watch live feeds anymore.
Haven't watched live feeds since season 12

I'm not trying to white knight or anything, I'm not Ian. Just saying she might actually kill herself or some shit.