How can a first world country be so devoid of talent? I'm talking about Canada btw

How can a first world country be so devoid of talent? I'm talking about Canada btw

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-ryan-reynolds-deadpool-20160209-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who are you even talking about dude

Sorry, i should've clarified in my post, i was talking about Canada

Devoid of talent:
>Tommy Chong
>Norm MacDonald
>John Candy
>Will Arnett
>Dan Aykroyd
>Jim Carrey
>Eugene Levy
>Robin Williams

And thats just the comedians

>Canada
>1st world

>Rick Moranis
>Leslie Nielsen
>Martin Short
>Mike Myers
>Seth Rogen

Joe Flaherty, Lesly Neilsen

>comedians

>>Robin Williams

They have Lipsett which makes them cool in my book

>Denis Villeneuve
>Xavier Dolan
>David Cronenberg
>James Cameron
>Atom Egoyan
>Ivan Reitman
Yeah totally devoid of talent

so in other words cucknadians are responsible for the downfall of comedy

lol cucknadians hahahahahahaha i get it

>cucknadians
>not cancucks

Nigga, u even tryin?

>William Shatner

In music:
>Leonard Cohen

Small population. Considering all we've accomplished despite this limitation, it's pretty crazy. If we had the US population, we'd be the world's biggest super power.

Are you trying to bait that one dude who posts here saying that Canadians are better in long ass posts?

He is cancer to this country and can't admit that America continually makes better stuff than us in terms of entertainment.

kek your last 3 prime ministers pretty much sold the country to america.

we made cube fuck off

The best capeshit, so far, was spearheaded by a Canadian

But cube didn't fuck off.

And your country is imploding in on itself in front of the entire world.

>Orlando, FL
>Canadian

Suppose I should've been more clear. Was referring to Ryan Reynolds

latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-ryan-reynolds-deadpool-20160209-story.html

You said "best capeshit, so far" which means you were talking about Blade 2.

Blade 2 is pretty solid, should give that another watch. Been awhile.

James Cameron
Cronenberg
Denis Villeneuve
Norman Jewison

The problem is Anglo-Canada has no interest in producing quality movies of itself and the best talent go to Hollywood

Anglo-Canadian cinema is just awful

Mainly because 90% of the country is empty and anyone remotely talented quickly moves to the US.

Anglo-Canada is indistinguishable from a US state

TPB are great, the shows and the movies. Pure kino.

I like ragging on inferiority complex: the country as much as the next guy, but I'm not above admitting that from time to time they can do something right.

I've also been enjoying Dark Matter, and Killjoys as of late.

Well, a few reasons:
1. We don't have many people. We have just above 30 million.
2. Half of us don't live near sprawling urban centers. Yes, the Golden Horseshoe has a lot of us, but still.
3. We don't have a huge bustling film industry like you do. We just simply don't.
4. We are not as capitalist as you, so we don't have big Jewish producers wanting to make pictures for big bucks... So the incentive isn't as high here as there to be an actor because people know there is a smaller chance of being filthy stinking rich.

We are small. But we are nice. Leave us alone.

You're forgetting this young smug fellow

We aren't Hicks, we believe in socialized health care, abhor guns, don't have other American idiosyncrasies... We are totally disparate in the most meaningful ways.

I don't think OP forgot him.

literally red dit the movie, fitting it came from red dit the country

My god you are meme retarded..

They have a lot of french people in Canada.

>DCucks on suicide watch

Canadians are responsible for some God Tier entertainment

>We aren't Hicks
Leave a major city...most of rural Canada is nothing but Hickcounty. Quebec farmers are almost as insufferable as Newfies.

>We believe in socialized health care
The system is a joke and any meaningful healthcare is provided by private insurance. The rule in healthcare, in Canada, is "If you want it done right, go to the States."

>abhor guns
Hahaha. Canada has a proud hunting and fishing heritage. 1/3 of the population owns a gun.

>We are totally disparate in the most meaningful ways.
They build a railroad, we build a "better" one. They build a highway, we build a "better" one. Canada is so concerned with being America Jr. we might as well let the Yanks roll in and annex us.

>The system is a joke and any meaningful healthcare is provided by private insurance. The rule in healthcare, in Canada, is "If you want it done right, go to the States."
This is true. Even if you get over the fact of waiting unreasonable amount of time in a shitty waiting room, the doctors still dont care whether you live or die and will do as little to help you as possible.

That's not how you spell China you pea brain.

It actually depends on where in Canada you go. The west coast is very much like its USA counterpart. People in BC, especially the lower mainland and Vancouver Island, are pretty much like people from Oregon and Washington and Northern California. People in Toronto are just like people from anywhere on the east coast of the USA. The prairies though, and the north, and the east coast of Canada are pretty uniquely Canadian. And of course Quebec is a very bizarre league of its own, but we were talking about Anglo Canada.

Yeah. but then you made Hypercube and Cube Zero, so, negative gross..

This is the difference between what Americans think of ourselves and what Americans think of us.
Don't tell me about my own country and people, thanks.
Enjoy your burgers and tendies, fatty.

>Sup Forums's favourite comedian.

Canada owns 13% of the global oil reserves, third behind Venezuela and Saudi Arabia. Canadian prairies are one of the most important producers of wheat, canola, ect. Our steak is unbeatable, many famous restaurants will specifically ship our beef to their restaurants due to the high quality. We are one of the largest exporters of Uranium, Zinc, Gold, Aluminum, and Steel. Our average secondary education (University/College) is higher, and our banks emerged in a better shape after 2008 than the American banks, because we actually practiced a stronger form of Capitalism (More conservative lending practices). We have one of the highest averages of internet access (94% of Canadians). We are a part of the G8. We helped build the International Space Station. We were the 3rd country into space. We have fought in both World Wars, we have kept and created peace around the world.

and we beat the commies back in '72

We only have 35.87 million people, but we keep growing everyday and anyone who is reading this is welcome to join us.