You come home and find this passed out on your bed. What do?

You come home and find this passed out on your bed. What do?

(Details please - have fun with it)

If someone posts something interesting enough I'll post moar.

Bump

Bump...i really need to get rekt rn

B/ros, c'mooon I'm desperate. ..fuck me already

I'd slowly start to play with her asshole, grab those cheeks, then insert a finger in her ass and let her suck it off and spit on it as lubrication.

Yes please. Moar.

Bump

I'd finger her ass with two fingers and start chocking her with my other hand

Moar, pls. Wwyd to my sweet lesbian cunt ?

Show me and you will find out;) (Mind opening a volafile room for this?)

Ohh my friend, I'm gonna need more than that first. ..

okay, I'll put my thumb up her ass and strart massaging her wet cunt slapping her face each time she moans... Then I'll start fingering her pussy biting her asscheeks...

i'd slowly streak that little butt n grab the cheeks roughly bevor i stick my warm hands between those legs. i'd push two fingers into that sweet little pussy while thrusting downwards towards the sweet spot until i feel you'd sure have woken up by now.. i'd mount you from behind and push my big throbbing cock between your pussy lips, sliding back and forth with the tip pushing against your clit. "how the fuck'd you get into my bed sweetie hm?" .. "mhh... i sneaked in sir" .. "whatever, your tight little body is mine now" while grabbing and squeezing your boobs. precum leaking from my cock, increasing the sensation of rubbing against your sweet little pussy. "you want that cock inside you baby? thats why you sneaked in, don't deny it you filthy little slut" "yes sir,.. please.. fuck me i want it.." .. "you want it hm?" .. "i need it, i need that cock deep inside me daddy"
as you speak the word daddy i grab you by the neck and enter you with one big thrust, pushing my balls into your crotch and the tip of my dick into your cervix.

continue?

into cervix... smh

Fuuuuuck yes...

Sup Forums 2017.. only insecure little cucklords

Can you do any better, sir?

I'm so close to finishing, come show me what you've got.

i'd grab your hair, pull back your head and kiss those sweet lips before i start fucking you roughly. your tiny lesbian pussy won't be able to take that for too long so you'd sure try pulling away from me.
as you're pulling away i take my swollen cock out of your dripping pussy and start violently spanking that ass. "dare you fucking pull away from me again, you wanted it now take it you little whore" i keep spanking you until i hear a faint sobbing. "get on your knees little girl, open up your mouth for daddy" having you in your place i'd put the tip of my cock on your sweet lips and tell you to kiss suckle and lick it until i can't take it anymore, then i'd start fucking your mouth.. only a little, you already had your punishment.how long would i take for you start begging me to fuck you again little girl?

if you have any respect for daddy you will now post that tiny pussy with timestamp.

Ohh sweetheart, i never do anything for men. Thanks for helping me cum though, -mwah- ;D

nice black magic trips bro, and i guess i did

You're welcome Sweetheart.
but that kind of disrespect would earn you a rough butt fucking if this was real.
[email protected] (fake mail feel free to mail me)

That's exactly why i don't fuck men ;D adios amigos xx

Oh, but here's a little present for being so helpful. Thank you sweetie

cant see the bruises from above on that butt.
also different file extension.

It was taken at a different time, silly

saved. and took a screenshot. ill have a good fap to this later. >:)

You're welcome, I'm glad to repay the favour if i don't actually have to do any work ;D have fun sweetheart, I'm off to shower now to rinse all the cum off me. Au revoir xx

send me mail. we can keep this going if you like to.