Every morning I wake up and find myself yearning for a girlfriend. I'm 19, kissless virgin...

Every morning I wake up and find myself yearning for a girlfriend. I'm 19, kissless virgin. The fact that I am still single is genuinely the only thing currently getting me down in life.

How the hell do I find a girlfriend to put me out of my constant loneliness, I've tried shit like tinder, they don't fucking work.

Go to the gym and work out. Believe me it helps.

If you have an hour or two spare per day, just go and work out.

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you.....
I also want to kill myself

I don't have the money for a gym, they are a fortune in this country, especially for someone who makes £5.50 an hour.

Yeah same

Stop going on Sup Forums would probably be a start

If you don't diet/lift/clean up, then you don't want it.

I was 19yo virgin 2 years ago, started caring slightly about my image and especially my words.

Literally drowning in pussy.

I'm guessing you're in England which part, what kinda job do you do?
I'm coming over to work in July

Maybe we can commit suicide together

100 sit ups
100 crunches
100 push ups
100 jumping jacks
Go for a walk/run

All free.
And the pussy is free too.
But you don't want it. So you'll fap and make excuses.

Then go running and do push-ups and go on a diet
Doesn't cost anything

Yes I am English. I work as a store assistant in a clothes shop.

> especially my words

explain

See

Is not that awesome to have a girlfriend...you need to give her attention all the time and stuff. My advice: go to a prostitute...but not those from the side of the road. This is how i lost my virginity and instantly became slightly more confident with girls

I was 28 before I lost my virginity. Some are late bloomers.
Look at your clothes and if necessary uodate them. If you don't want to go the gym then start doing push ups in the house. Use the stairs for leg exercise. Stand at the foot of the stairs, use one leg to reach second step and then back down.
It's all about development and personal growth. I was useless at 19 but I did change over time. Don't appear desperate. Just appear confident. Can't do that then copy confident people. Copy George Clooney. Watch how he talks and reacts. Emulate him. Do that and then your own personality becomes confident. Sounds stupid but really does work.

> implying I want a gf purely for sex

take an SSRI to kill your sex drive

lol also what a weird thing to be depressed about not having some woman around all the time

i can be your girlfriend

I'd like to agree with you but working out doesn't automatically mean you'll get women.

>be me
>be an 18 yo kissless virgin
>Live in France (not french)
>Going back to England in July
>Want to get a job a Fawley oil refinery
>Realise nearly no jobs available without qualifications
>Realise there was an apprenticeship course to become engineer there but applications close in February
>Realise you should have done what everyone said and at least signed to university in France
>Realise you are now fucked
>What to do:

a) Become a wizard and live in a cave
b) Kill yourself
c) Become a total degenerate

>100 sit ups
>100 crunches
>100 push ups
>100 jumping jacks

thank you skellington

C man

exactly, I get this all the fucking time "work out" "go to a gym" - what the fuck is the point in wasting my time when there's nothing garentueed at the end of it, I'm not a 500lbs neckbeard NEET and I don't even have the fucking money.

Dont workout at home...go to a real gym

guess you win dubs says the truth
degenerate i shall become

how the FUCK is this relevant, idgaf

A decent vocabulary is a major turn on.
(Not "Ma' lady", a correct and slightly polished language does wonders to your sex-appeal)

But make you more confident wich you must have to be able to talk to them

>thinking getting a gf will solve their problems

Happiness is a warm gun OP, get used to that cold cold metal.

well I'm an 18 yo virgin like OP just I have no future on top of that other than joining the army or becoming a drug lord neither of which I want to do
so degenerate it is

its pretty easy bro

do drugs. any drug. there are always girls involved in drugs and depending on your choice you can find cool chicks.

if you into the hippie scene go to a rainbow gathering. its easiest way to find a hippie chick for temporary or semi-long term purposes. keyword hippie chick. take that with caution.

go live in a dorm. forced co-ed interactions are inevitable and landing a chick is easy.

go abroad. third world countries like europe are filled with bitches dying to get with an american. your retarded voice is actually a bonus in those countries.

so what I'm basically saying is

this

You won't get a girlfriend while you're depressed. Get help for that first.

Not while you're depressed or at least don't show it

>Be me
>19 yo just like OP
>Virgin
>Work out 6 times a week
>Atleast a 7/10 face
>Pretty /fit/
>Still no pussy
>Still no GF
>Kill myself

>it helps
It doesn't t. working out but still an assburger NEET

This

you must give off serial killer vibe or something

cause im a fat fuck and ive been, all considering, very successful for long periods of time

I think its just because im not the most talkative to strangers.

Become aware of every single word you're saying.
Really think about it.
Are you adding value to the conversation?
Are you talking just to talk?
Do you talk when your nervous and regurgitate memes?
Do you yell over people?

Stop.
Stop complaining.
Stop blaming your problems.

Other tips

Start sustaining eye contact
Make it a game. See who looks away first. Don't be creep about it.

Fix that posture

Brush your teeth for real my dude

Don't bite your nails trim them shits

And here's a good one:
If you see a pretty girl, even a REALLY pretty one, just know, you CAN fuck her.
Look her in the eye like you already have fucked her before and you don't care if you do again.

Same boat as you user...19 and pretty much kissless (last girlfriend i had was in 4th grade, she asked me out and she only kissed me once after i begged her)

Im not a fat ass, im 195 and 5'10

My problem is im too self conscious to make moves, and when i like a girl, i end up being too nice and get friend zoned very quickly

I sometimes have a good friend ask the girl if she would go out with random people they knew and include me in it, then have them tell me what they would say

Every time its the same shit "nah he's more like a good friend" bitches must liie getting beat on and getting thier hearts broken because thats what always happens

Ok user
I have said this before but... Are you at least ok looking? The easiest thing to do is travel. Go to a different, small town. Find the nearest one & go from there. Some of the best "strange", and stories come from Podunk towns where the girls.only.have a couple chads to choose from. So show up, buy drinks. It will lead to sex. And if not, you will get numbers. And if not, you just made actual human contact. Stop with the online shit already & go get it user! Life is passing you by. You have to put.forth a little effort

Bicep curls can't cure autism.

Just keep talking to girls until you find the one.

I only smoke pot.

do a dollar job for a while live your life and prepare for uni next February?

Dont listen to the stupid drugs your brain gives you. Just fuck some girls.
Also if you are gonna train, you can just do it at home. Make a hobby of it.

Yeah but confidence and a better body will be at least SOMETHING going for you. Or you could be pathetic in every aspect it's your life bro

thats what its looking like
i wonder how many more years it'll take

> just fuck some girls

thanks user, if only i'd thought of that in the first place

This

I would like to but I dunno if i can
I can't live at home any more so I going over to my gran's in England but she will soon be dead and my aunt is a bitch and she is basically going to get the house and kick me out so my options are narrowing by the minute

Look at it this way OP if you don't have a girlfriend then she can't tip your heart out of your chest when she leaves you and your 2 year old daughter after you had been together for 9 years. So that she could go and fuck around with other guys. All while using her daughter as a shield saying I need to set a good example for her to show her you can be happy by yourself.

Find something else to do that keeps you busy so that you don't think about how disgusting you are and how much of a failure as a living human you are. When I'm depressed i use to smoke weed and it fucking works. No jokes I'm serious everything even drugs will make you avoid those thoughts.

There was a kid with no friends when I moved to a new high school back in sophmore year. He was kinda chubby and really didn't have any friends. I feel bad for him and try to talk to him. Always complained about how no girls liked him or how one girl led him on. I gave him the benefit of the doubt on the last part until I witness him basically take any recognition from a girl as them playing with him. Turns out this kid is an asshole and that's why no one talks to him. Constantly makes middle school nazi jokes, steals people's food, somehow finds out about parties and hangouts and just randomly shows up. He snapped one day and started talking about no one liked him because of his body. That wasn't true. He was a bit pudgy but it was more because of his behavior. Spent the next few years of school getting jacked as fuck.
Still graduated with no friends and no girl.
R.I.P.

Lol you are on the Internet right now sir what is a googly vagina? Your welcome murikan

you don't need a gym user. just run a few rounds around the block then do a few sets of 10 push ups, sit ups and squats (as many sets as you can handle). takes a bit longer but you'll get into shape. but getting into shape is just the tip of the iceberg and i know lots of guys who look like shit dating 8 and 9/10 girls because they have what most guys in your situation lack: alpha personality.

>third world countries like europe are filled with bitches dying to get with an american
>third world countries
>like europe
>Europe
>third world
>a country

You are fucking retarded

settle for less.

> thank you skellington
kek

"How the hell do I find a girlfriend to put me out of my constant loneliness"

I don't know bro, but I don't feel like this is the kind of company ANY girl is looking for.

to be perfectly honest I was a kissless virgin up till 29yo
I know its quite pathetic but honestly it was mostly due to my social anxiety

when it happened it was beautiful and worth the wait but it certainly was NOT life-altering by any means and it definitely was NOT worth the countless hours of sadness I have spent thinking about it

in hindsight I just wish I was a lot more confident about myself plus I wouldnt put so much pressure upon myself about all this again

>Every morning I wake up and find myself yearning for a girlfriend.
Why? I don't get this.

At this age, you're doing yourself a favor by not dating. Girls that young are horribly immature, emotional, and irrational.

Just focus on yourself for the next few years and then do some online dating if you don't meet anybody.

25 year old girls (still immature) are vastly better than 19 year olds.

You don't have to work out, the point is that you need to have something going for you that would attract a woman. Women aren't generally attracted to people without goals, a good attitude, and grooming habits unless they are a raging dumpster fire themselves. So stop focusing on what you don't have, get out in the world and make something of yourself. Anything. The women will follow.

Also, know that nice guys finish last for a reason. Guys are always nice, especially when they're trying to fuck. But be a good guy who tries to help others instead of moping about yourself, and women see a leader, a protector, and somebody they'll happily fall in love with.

Not OP but yup, excuses because I don't want it. I've come to term with this, kinda.

Dude I know it blows being alone, but you gotta try to like yourself first. The constant push to try and find someone is going to fuck you up more than anything, especially if you're not smooth or confident at all. My best dating experiences have purely all been accidental. I'm not saying those come around every other week, but I still think it's better than pushing for it. Just learn how to talk to people without trying so hard to date them. If you're not a shitty person someone will like you.

The reason those guys get women isn't because they're jacked, it's because they became more confident about themselves by going to the gym. It has less to do with their change in physique, and more with their change in attitude. I was a fat, acne-riddled, balding teen and tween, but once I got rid of the first two and embraced my bald head it became much easier to put myself out there.

while that is parly true I highly recommend you get the most ouf of this time of your life (19-30)

not only will the girls drastically start to decline in terms of looks after that point but also the good ones will be taken and everything thats left usually has some sort of blemish (kids, etc)

so do yourself a favor and go draft in the first fucking round while you still can

find you a fatty to fuck.
fuck that fat whore 5 times a day til you know what you are doing
start getting /fit/
once you get swole drop fatty and find qt with confidence gained

Precisely. All those idiots who suggest lifting don't know what they're talking about.
I'm in decent shape, I even have a good frame with wide shoulders, but I'm autistic AF and I'm going to become a wizard in a couple of years.

How did it happen?

how did I lose it?

actually through online dating. I slowly started to give up on it because I had been approaching my 30s and in my area it was quite hard to find a good girl.

Started chatting her up online and we hit it off fairly good. I am always anxious to go date for real though but she made me feel super comfortable. To my surprise she was very much into me eventhough I have social anxiety/low-self esteem issues.
Kept dating a couple more times and I did not dare to make a move. Funnily enough,she thinks Im rejecting her, we talk it out online. Next time we meet I pull her up to me and we start to cuddle, out of nowhere she kisses me. Keep doing it over and over, half an hour later we are basically dry humping each other. Proceed to go fuck for real. The End.

You're putting too much emphasis on another person.

You are not happy in your current situation and you think that a girlfriend will be the key to happiness.

Work on your own situation and try to make plans to improve things

to conclude

even if you have anxiety /self-esteem issues and are not even good looking (so me basically)

you still have a shot. every girl is different. they have different tastes and preferences plus they have the same type of insecurities about themselves as us

I know its a shitty meme but just be yourself and be confident about it everything else will fall in line

>only 19
>complains about being a kv
you don't know shit user

haven't fucked in a week, losing hope

I can prove that.

Not OP but i'll jump on the bandwagon. If looks and all of that don't really matter in the end, which is a fair thing to say, how do you go about meeting potential parnters and such? All of my female friends are dating someone or lesbians, and the same can be said for all of my friend's friends. So I don't know about meeting someone through friends, though I did go on a few dates with a girl I met through friends recently. Didn't work out but yeah.