ASK A GAINER ANYTHING ?!?!?!?

ASK A GAINER ANYTHING ?!?!?!?

no

Can you put me in your will?

Don't comment on the thread then haha
Most likely I won't

When did you start gaining? Do you have a partner/are they accepting? How do you usually go about gaining?

When I was about 19 now 22 and yeah my gf is a big girl her self and she's into gaining so she's happy with me don't my what I do and to gain I just generally eat loads of high calorie foods

Nice.
Do you worry about your health any or do you get checkups regularly? Not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious. I know some gainers who will go to the doc pretty regularly to check on cholesterol, blood sugar, etc.

I don't worry really and no ur not being dick hahaha, anyway yeah I go to the doctors every so often to just get checked with my bloods and so

Sweet. Well I'm glad you're happy, man. I don't have any more questions rn though

Thanks man and yeah no worrys

>ASK A GAINER ANYTHING ?!?!?!?
Why?

Because Im bored ?

Why do.you choose to ruin your life and destroy your body like this?

You are aware you will end up a obese burden to society?

Because I enjoy it, it is what makes me happy, when I was slim I wasn't happy at all but when I gained abit I really did love it, which made me thing I want to gain more and more

So being a fat piece of shit with no prosperity brings you happiness, boy you a knotty head

But the thing is I want to be a fat peice of shit like it's amazing

Im about the same size as you. Its the biggest ive been. I didnt want to be this size but im comfortable. I struggle to find clothes in my country where do you shop? Even when i was skinny i liked baggy clothes.
Also just came back off a long plane journey. The tray tables for your food are too close when your big.

Man, you still a knotty head but what are the perks of being a fat piece of shit? Apart from a decline in lifespan, I find it disgusting that some humans are accepting their extra weight, biologically it's disgusting. Does the value of gaining weight really outnumber the disadvantages you'll inevitably receive with this weight?

what do you want to weigh?

i weight about 320 lbs trying for at least 400

Gaining? Is that where you try and get fatter?

Yeah it's the biggest I've been my self tbh and I'm from the uk and shop at places like jd or sport direct usually wear Nike or north face in xxl but they are edging being tight soon and yeah I flew budget in the summer and it was horrible really no space at all
I mean I love the look of my body with more weight on there and it's a turn on for me feeling fatter like I enjoy feeling heavy or breaking somthing sitt My down or not being able to fit somewhere. I mean yeah there is a lot of things that could kill me but I just wanna live my life the way I want and to be happy
I'm currently about 285lbs and I want to hit 300lbs next and proceed haha
Yes indeed

having a big floppy dong is a biological disadvantage but people still ruin their cock with pumps and pills and surgeries. breasts augmentation can affect milk production and tatoo ink can cause cancer. candy causes the betes and having sex with tons of people is fun but good luck with all the potential herpes.

everything fun is bad for you. ever heard that?

Preach this !!! You just gotta do what makes you happy

around 310 is where your gut or boobs start getting in the way, i have D cups now and i know the pain women feel when there boobs get caught on something.....like a car door when you open it...ow

You know you're going to die in your mid forties right?

Yeah like my moons are already pritty big and do get in the way already but recently my belly is starting to protrude more and get in the way like
I mean as long as I lived happy that's all I care

So do you sit on your ass all day or do you just eat a lot.

What was your opinion on the superior spiderman series?

Show your dick?

it's spelled gay nerd

Republican or Democrat?

I work a lot being pritty active so I just eat loads to make up for it tbh
Okay I guess not much of a comic book/super hero fan tbh
Neither both our there to fuck shit up

Do you play vidia games? And if so which ones do you enjoy the most.

Yeah I love them but I only okay forza horizon 3 atm got other games just cba with them

Im in ireland. Id say im 300lbs. And 6ft 2. I buy a 4XL but thy are very very loose how i like it. Id fit in a 2xl no problem but be uncomfortablein public. Im ashamed of my size but happy at the same time. I could still run up stairs or out run someone on 100m.

What do you do for a job?

I like my racing games too. Forza sucks shit its to easy. Im gran turismo all day

Yeah like I said I'm about 285lbs and 5ft8" so not that tall haha but yeah I can't really run that quick I would be out run by most
Work in retail warehouse

No I completely get you there but I use for online with friends and just piss about a lot buying different cars and so the fun with it is coming to a end though

I got my old xbox out the other day for some need for speed underground nostalgia. Played it with my son. He's 5. Do you have/plan on having kids? Are you worried they will be fat too

Yeah what a good game !! And yeah I do plan tbh with my current partner but I can see your point there but it will be what we feed them and so like I have fat parents and grew up thin just I made the changes as I became a adult with my own choices

Are you going to get a wheel to carry your belly, like the League of Fatties?

My parents were skinny at first and got fatter when they quit smoking and drugs. My wife was super skinny like size uk6 now she about a 10 or 12 after 8 years with me.

Have you got an amazon or ebay link?

Nope I won't hahaha never seen that though actually laughed
Yeah the same here really but my wife (to be) was about a size 10uk when I met her and now she's a 24uk /26
I have accounts for them yeah but I do t know what you mean by link sorry

Fuck thats some difference in her size. Do you think she is still good looking

Yeah I love her so much I thinks as we have gained our relationship and sex has gotten better

You need one of these shirts

The sex is better? Your dick is half hidden in fat and her pussy would be like fucking the crack between sofa cushions

I've never had anorexia so I would be lying haha

Yeah fat covers my dick but remember fat is soft and when u push more dick is revealed haha and her legs open wide enough to get pritty deep believe me

BUMP

When are you going to stop wasting our oxygen

At the same time as you, ya spunk bubble

What have you done to deserve oxygen?

Do you get chaffing?

No not really I do get it when I've been in salt water though

Contributed to society rather than wasting its resources on my degeneracy

I work, pay taxes and pay all my bills what else do you need haha

What have you eaten so far today?Way to avoid the question... how have you contributid

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.

Thread is dead

Well I woke up made 2 bacon sandwiches and just eaten 2 double cheese burgers large fries large coke and a apple pie gonna have a soft shell taco kit soon for my dinner

I'm really having a hard time getting my head around this. Why would anyone go out of their way to gain too much weight? I was fat, and didn't like it. I enjoy junk food as much as anyone, but it didn't seem worth the headaches.
* The attitude that everyone who's obese will become another Steven Assanti.
* Constantly out of breath from simple tasks.
* Knees hurting from carrying the weight.
* etc

Probably nothing that can be easily explained, and if you enjoy life this way more power to you. But I really am curious.

10/10 - would spoon and cuddle

Like the things u didn't enjoy I do, I love the everyday things that comes with the weight the looks, the names, the physical aspects as well
Yeah I've got them good good cuddles

If you have kids are you going to let them get fat, or will you teach them healthier habits?

Nice. I'm into fat guys

They would be healthy for sure as when I was a kid I was healthy just made my own choices as I've become older

Would you not feel that you were setting them a bad example?

I can see your point of view but no I would make sure they know fat is dangerous

What's your grommr?

We're you born a big person or not? Do you envy people who were?

Nope I wasn't and yeah I really do they got it easy haha

Heavy parents doesn't necessarily lead to heavy children. I know a sample size of one is too small, but a close friend and his wife are both morbidly obese, but their kids are fine. Both healthy with normal weight.

Statistics say that fat parents are much more likely to raise fat children. There are exceptions to every rule, obviously, but we're speaking generally.