What does Sup Forums hum to their gf on cold, wintry nights?

What does Sup Forums hum to their gf on cold, wintry nights?

Unwound, Dean Blunt, stuff like that.

Trout Mask Replica in its entirety.

Earthmover, obviously.

John Martyn

>"Guys, I swear this dude is the worst one yet. I must have sat with him for over 30 minutes and not once during that period did he smile, laugh, or seem to illicit any happiness or joy at all. Just absolutely bizarre. I'm pretty sure he has no friends -- I certainly wouldn't be friends with him. I mean, at one point, after I finally got him to open his mouth about something, all he talked about was music. It felt like he was literally trying to seduce me with his appetite for media consumption and it couldn't have been more transparent and pathetic. I just had to invite him to tonight so you guys could get a glimpse of him for yourselves. It was unreal. Oh, wait, I think that's him. Prepare for a show, guys. Yoohoo, user! Come! Speak of the devil, I was just telling the guys about you and all the music you showed me earlier today! Glad you could make it!"

Gf? I haven't had one of those in years...

Godsend

>almost Summer
>this thread
>implying most of Sup Forums has a gf

I don't hum shit to my girl. If it's cold we chill on the couch and watch animu or wrap up in a blanket and listen to whatever record we're feeling.

>"Keep your head still, silly! What I'm doing is for your own good. Just trust me. *boop* There! And just like that, no more earbuds! Is it really that different? Is it really that difficult, user? Is being open with others and not warding off interaction at every opportunity that hard, even if it's for me? Now grab my hand. I've a whole world of sights and scenes to show you!"

>tfw it's been 8 months and still no gf i deserve to be wanted don't i? :(

>"Oh cool. Hope you liked some of it. Nice to meet yall. How are you all doing tonight and where's the beer?"

gtfo with that fake disney bullshit you grown ass manchildren

go fap or something

>"So, what do you think of my hometown, user? I know we just got off the plane, but do you have any, um, any observations yet? Hey, I saw that grin! Look here, mister, like it or not you will tell me what you think! In fact, you're about to get a world-class tour! ...After we find my car, that is. My parents? Oh, I'm sure they won't mind if we're just a tad late, and even if they do, I'll just tell them this whole thing was your idea!"

only cute one is the guy on the floor

this. daily reminder it's more patrician to be gay

it's ok to be gay

>Sup Forums
>gf

>"So, I'm on my way to work when suddenly, it hits me! 'Just call in sick, and spend the morning sleeping in with user instead! Besides I'm sure none of my coworkers would show up before noon if they were even half as in love as I am with user! And it's not like they can't survive a morning without me, right?' Anyway, surprise! Now that I've let myself in, scooch over and prepare for cuddles and coffee breath!"

>implying the Sup Forums demographic tries to impress teenagers
>teenagers who look like that

what the hell if this is true i need to leave

The Sup Forums demographic absolutely tries to impress teenagers.

Beach House, Simon and Garfunkel, Todd Rundgren, stuff like that.

>you will never be leaving the smaller of your University's libraries heading towards your apartment on a comfortable, temperate Friday night and reluctantly pull your earphones out because they aren't working and incidentally invite sounds of the night which at the time all seem rather novel because it's been months since you've walked outside without listening to music when you catch wind of some far-off singing that piques your interest and steers you from original designs when after a few minutes' following the sound you find a cluster of 10-15 students all dancing to a lone guitarist beneath a staircase and lean against a distant wall hoping no one will notice as you stolidly look at the couples dancing and celebrating their partner's embrace and tell yourself that you're genuinely happy for them and tell yourself that it's true and tell yourself that perhaps in a year or two you'll find yourself in that exact situation if only you stay patient and wait long enough and tell yourself that it's true before collecting your bag and resuming the walk to your apartment while telling yourself that you are encouraged and that you are honest and that you feel something and tell yourself that it's true

Stop it :///

Why do you have the impression that people on here listen to headphones nearly everytime they step out the door.
No one literally gives a fuck or observes and recognizes that a person didn't smile, laugh or illicit any happiness or joy, people are self-obsessed and couldn't give less of a shit about any of that, or give anyone that close attention for over 30 minutes to see that they don't, unless they have some weird obsession with that person they are observing, also they wouldn't want to freaking invite some unhappy depressed person to meet their friends to put on a "show to see how autistic this person is"

maybe you've watched too many movies

maybe you are so freaking insecure that you think this is happening/happened to you, or you had some experience but that shit just doesn't really happen in real life

>"user, I've gotta confess something, and I'm not sure you're going to like it. In an odd, somewhat cruel way, I'm glad that you spent all those years alone. It saddens me to hear your stories spending countless days and nights in isolation, but in a sense it's because you endured those experiences that you're here with me today. I hope that doesn't sound incredibly cruel, and I hope I can make all those lonesome years worth it in the end. I really do."

I'd hum Steroids in it's entirety

;_;

>piece of paper on cupboard is slightly touching the metal handle
4/10 disorganized schizophrenic
I bet her vinyls aren't even alphabetical

This can probably easily happen for me but not with someone who is nearly as attractive as this desu.

I can operate smoothly around average looking women but not around anyone exceeding 6/10, they intimidate me.

Music for this feel?

>15 year old triggered by copypasta
maybe i should just leave Sup Forums for the season.

Why do you keep posting these threads? It's not even winter you fucking idiot

I didn't know it was copypasta friend, i'm not constantly on here researching every dank maymay copypasta

it just sounded irrational and stupid so i responsed