Sup Sup Forums extremely poorfag here

Sup Sup Forums extremely poorfag here
I'm completely out of money and about to lose all my shit, if someone just drops me $50 or so it'd save my ass. Even $10 would help a lot. Pic related it's my bank account

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PhotoshopRequest/search?q=[paid]&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all#res-hide-options
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PayPal is [email protected]

Being a fellow poorfag I honestly wish I could help. I know the feels. Good luck to you, user.

At least change the filename you scumbag. OP is a faggot.

On mobile I had to sell my laptop

Male or female?

Lol no you didn't. You saved the pic from elsewhere on Sup Forums. That's a Sup Forums filename.

How much do you need? For food, bills, everything, for 1 month.

??It's a screenshot of my account that I edited to draw over my info and resaved. Yeah I found a fake pic to scam someone out of 10 bucks

He's looking for 100s of people to drop a few bucks each

Try gofundme faggot

Like 500 bare minimum. Thinking about selling my car to avoid eviction for a bit

Chek'd
Heavenly trips are a sign from kek

>0.2 BTC
That's $26 I don't have

Bump

I just sent you $150 bro. You're welcome

Can I have some money too? I'm not poor or anything, I just want cash.

Send to my paypal [email protected]

trolled xD I had to look at my balance
If anyone's legit I'd be fine with anything just need more than 10 dollars so Inc a at least buy my prescription or get a burger

Sent you $13.45 it's all I have until midnight tonight when I am paid.

UK user.

if it was mobile screenshot we would see the android or apple os

I literally have 1,16 Euro on my bank account.

I've received 0 USD so far

I feel you eurofag. Thinking about the laughable amount in my bank is painful

And you won't get any fucko. Do you really think that people are this easy to scam?

I'm not going to answer this thread again, but I just saw this and wanted to say today I woke up and found out I closed a deal which will profit me $3,000 for an hour of work on Saturday.

Stay poor bro. It's a choice, not a symptom.

Lol Don't know because I'm not scamming shit
You've been here for a full hour samefagging and trying to turn away the few people in the thread

The only way this might work is if you're:
1. A girl
2. Attractive
3. Post your tits on here.

Even then, you'll be lucky to get $5 USD. The girl the other day was cutting herself and got a total of $4.99

also if $10 is going to make or break you, I'm going to guess you're sitting at home jonesing just trying to buy cigarettes/booze/weed/crack/heroin.

Why don't you just go beg on the streets or pick up scrap?

That was my second post, kek.

First one was this

Only one of those I've regularly done is weed and I had to stop that habit 3 years ago when I went poorfag. Like I said just need a bit for basic expenses so I can try and scrounge together some money for rent

Bridges are totally free faggot, do a backflip for us

Why not just sell everything and go somewhere warm?

Kek I was there for Russian girl thread, someone send like 5 bucks and I'll have GF send with timestamp

Can you photoshop? if so maybe this will help

reddit.com/r/PhotoshopRequest/search?q=[paid]&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all#res-hide-options

Are you op?? there you go. Pimp your gf out on Sup Forums with a sob story

Get. A. Job. Loser

Yeah she doesn't give a shit she'll take requests

Why don't you get a job?

Injured and will be out of commission for the next year or so or I'd at least be able to pay rent probably

It might take a while to go through. I dunno. From the UK innit it should be instantaneous though. Have you checked again? It's left my account

ITT: Little kids tries to get money to buy TF2 hats

Sponsored by Inspect Element