How should a normal pussy feels like?

how should a normal pussy feels like?
is it normal for a pussy to be tight in the opening but when she is relaxed it's wide open like 5cm insidde?
if she ''push'' it become tight again but when relaxed the pussy opens up like a cave...normal or not?
pic related because it is a pussy

Depends on a variety of factors. How big is your dick, how tight is she naturally, is she aroused? Is she a virgin? Pussy should feel hot on entry, and have a cushiony grip all around. Idk if I answered what you wanted

Tighter at the opening isn't unusual, but that sounds pretty loose inside.

>hot on entry
Not if it's necro

i drew this. it shows how the pussy feel on the inside. the penis pointing to the pussyopening

congrats bud you turned her on

no this is when she is relaxed. when she is horny it is swollen and tight

Wrong

lol yeah it does happen i would try changing positions or get a bigger dick

/Thread

It's normal depending on the position. If she tightens up her kegels or stomach muscles then the vagina will get tighter and less open, and I've know very tight vaginas to open up in doggy style the way you described it. If they aren't self conscious, you can even less right above the pubic bone to help tighten the inside. Being able to open up wider is good in that it causes a sucking feeling on your dick

Image saved

Hot pussy, more please

good point

don't save my private pics please
no don't be rude

Some girls got puss caverns bro. Get ur spelunk on.

YES

all yours my friend

I do like to crack open a cold one now and then.

Well, if a pussy is like an inside out dick it makes sense it would have muscles and shit, if not the dick would just destroy the pussy. Women can pick up small dumbells with their cunts it's scary

It's normal dude.
Stop worrying so much.

-user who has had plenty of practice with plenty of vaginas.

could you describe how pussys feels? how are they dfferent from eachothers?
i only fucked this one pussy and im a bit confused. not complaining, just confused

that's a tough question to answer.
There is definitely differences from pussy to pussy, but there is at least as much difference if not more between the same pussy from different time to time depending on factors.

They have monthly cycles, this affects things, they get horny or not, this affects things, lots and lots of factors.