I have progressive skin cancer. I went in to see a doctor thinking it was just severe eczema

I have progressive skin cancer. I went in to see a doctor thinking it was just severe eczema.
>test results show cancer
>mfw I learned I'm going to die
AMA

hf op, see u in hell

How long do you have?

Also will you be ok then immediately sickly and die or is it progressive?

Show us pic.

wow, did it itch like eczema?

I let it go for a few years thinking it was nothing. I have a year maybe two left.
Every pic I take it says the file is to large. Help?

Yes

Everyone's gonna die; you aren't special.

This is true. I never claimed I was but unlike others I'm going to die alot sooner.

the doctor is secretly poisoning you with 'meds' and stealing your money for a bullshit reason

cancer isnt real, youre not going to die, dont take the meds

This, but use cannabis to cure yourself, google rick simpson oil, you will get rid of the cancer, the doctors meds will keep you alive but not cure the cancer. There is more money in keeping people alive, curing them is less profitable.

Make the most of what you have left; fuck women, do drugs and enjoy yourself.

occupational illness bureaucrat here

whats your diagnosis? melanoma? Metastasized?

I call bullshit.
Let's see a timestamp of the shit you thought was eczema.

Correct/b/ro I tried every picnic take exceeds file limit idk what to do about that. Suggestion?

metastasized to where else?

Everywhere

I don't think you're telling us the truth

It's gotta go somewhere.

Which part of my body would you like to know abot? When I say it's everywhere I mean there isn't a single part of my body that isn't cancerous. I was a marathon runner for several years. Never put on sunscreen. That was a mistake.
>always put on sunscreen /b

BOGUS

OP is a fag

Occupational illness bureaucrat out

Stage IV shit spreads bro. You're the fag.

off yourself before the cancer can kill you show it who's boss

Are you thinking about Breaking Bad?

Good show. But no. I'm not that smart or ballsy.

Eat peach kernels. Maybe drink colloidal silver too.

I found out I had little time left on Earth I'm robbing at LEAST one bank with a squirt gun and a note saying I'm wearing a vest.

Look up Rick Simpson oil, move to legal state if possible for high cbd tinctures, wish you the best I have a cyst on my nuts that I thought was cancer a few weeks ago not that any of us know what you're going through but I know that's pretty scary

Fuck. Finally worked. This is just one (of many) spots on my arm

You have people you are leaving behind? Hit a few random banks then just quit, put all the money in a safe deposit box by where your peeps live and hire a lawyer to deliver the key and a "Bye" and "Use it when you need to not when you want to" note that says by then find a nice abandoned place and an hero where you will NEVER be found. I've thought about this ALOT

My leg

u look fat for a marathon runner

Law enforcement will not be able to track the money back to your peeps if they NEVER find out who hit the banks. And if they can't find you once you an hero they will not find the monies. The case will hopefully go cold and you will just be UNSUB

I haven't run for several years my dude

Save your soul. Repent and accept Jesus as your only saviour.

MOTHER FUCKER I too have severe rashes and I think it's cancer am I gonna die too?

Probably

I like this plan. Dunno how to rob a bank though?

You would have died anyway so what's really the point?

The point is my future is limited.

AMA?
if you didn't do the AMA would you still have cancer?

Does it feel good knowing you'll soon be released from this nightmare? I'm being totally sincere.

CBD bruh. that is if you want to stay alive. You looking forward to death?

Cancer doctor here. What is the aetiology/histology? lymphoma?

>Cancer doctor
No oncologist would say "cancer doctor". My dad was one and I'm calling bullshit.

Radiation oncologist actually.
I'm just not confident with OP's knowledge of the word. Except, of course, if OP's actually sick.

Are you OP?

occupational illness bureaucrat here again

I still think you're lying.

Fair enough I guess. Carry on.
No I'm not OP.

Ah, it didn't occured to me that u could be OP.

>Every pic I take it says the file is to large. Help?
open with mspaint, save as file type jpeg. even if its a jpeg originally if its shitty com-pression mspaint might do a better job. if you have decent image editor like gimp(freeware) you can dictate compression level for saved images, can make a 5+mg jpeg just a few hundred kb assuming 1080 resolution.

fuck it. Get high, play with your asshole no cover, apply for every credit card in the world, buy steam games and give them to Sup Forums