Astral traveling. Anyone here tried it ? Share your experiences plox

Astral traveling. Anyone here tried it ? Share your experiences plox

Do you mean Lucid Dreaming?
I've dabbled, none of that flying bullshit tho, just wandering through my subconscious.

welp, idk actually if it's the same but I think it isn't because you don't have to sleep to reach astral projection

yeah it doesn't exist mate

I need to get there without this shit

if you want to meet god and leave this plane smoke saliva. one hit and the room was spinning and i felt like a tire for in real time like 5 years. i was trapped in my head. got lots of shit figured out though. lots of time to think.

yeah it's not possible, take moderately high dose of LSD, mushrooms or Ketamine and it'll take you to some astral plane.

The other day I was tripping on 250ug after only doing like a 100ug trip once in the past and I saw everything. Everything just sort of made sense. We are tiny, like ants. The chance of us existing is so small that its amazing and I love everything about that. We are nothing and it made me feel good. I went up, basically, up and up and I didn't stop going.

i recorded my dreams for like 2 years straight and now i lucid dream very often. my next and current plans are to smoke dmt in my dreams and see what happens lol. i can do it in my dream, but i find myself trying to imagine a trip. a lot of times i come out of the dream after trying to hard with the dmt thing. i have heard of people doing this so i'm gunna keep trying

is it possible to study while in lucid dream ?

It does exist but not in the supernatural understanding some people have it. It's been recreated in test studies.

i don't think you can learn anything new in a dream. it's just info that is already in you. there are some articles online about it. people have tried playing audio books and etc while sleeping

i'm just curious if there are any ways of learning in "sleep"

I've had lucid dreams, one astral projection, hypnogogic states, and trips. I started lucid dreaming, so I left earth and started telepathically communicating to 4D entities. The level of communication was much more precise, empathetic, and carrying much more information than verbal communication, but I was like a toddler speaking to an adult.

yeah anybody can say they are seeing anything mate

actually i just laid back and closed my eyes and i was in jesus christs cot

very interesting, how many years have you been doing it for ?

i don't know anything on these subjects enough to make a comment but could it be you were just accessing a different part of your memory or brain/self? in some spiritual way

I've only had lucid dreams a hand full of times. It first happened when I was a kid, before I what lucid dreaming was. I woke up mid dream and fell back asleep, so when I fell back asleep I realized I was dreaming and I could choose what to do. I was on a way improved version of my elementary school playground. This was when I was twelve. I had read about astral projection in a time travel book when I was ten, but did little aside from imagining I was flying over my town and attempting to remote view areas where I grew up. Two of the times I had lucid dreams I looked at a clock and noticed it wasn't moving. That made me realize I was in a lucid dream. The second time I saw the clock it got really weird. I started choosing to float and move through walls. I went through walls to scream at people and hit them for the fun of it. The hypnogogic states are on opiates and hypnotics mixed. The trips used to stay with me for months at a time and trigger psychotic symptoms.

Theres mother fuckers that are given coordinates and they meditate and their soul leaves their bodies and they go to that physical location whether it be in a different country or on mars. They can describe what they see and sometimes they go at dofferent time periods. Weird shit.

please tell more about astral projection. How did you manage to do it? Is there a trick to let go of your body?

i have..take a look behind you OP

sooo uh,,what kind of acid was it??

For me it only happened when I was first aware I was dreaming and started lucid dreaming. I had been consciously reading and thinking about astral projection, how it could happen, and what it might be like at the time, so that had to have an impact on it. I thought that if my consciousness left my body it could go anywhere. Once I realized I was dreaming, thus lucid dreaming, it was only a matter of making a choice to focus on my consciousness leaving my body to other realms, instead of, say leaving my friend at the office building to drive like a retard.

I hadn't tripped in two and a half years, but had come out of some post tripping psychosis that lasted a year and a half. I was trying to help my schizophrenic friend at the time come out of his hallucinations and delusions. Eventually I ended up getting pulled into our shared interest in meditation, astral projection, and, mysticism. He had been dabbling in the occult with the largest occult church in our area. Over one hundred members. I had only done solitary experimentation into the occult. On a different note, one of the experiences that I contributed to having the perception of altering reality or viewing it as a state different from what is normally within perception was using meditation as a way to bend perception. So you lay down and relax, but you also change how you perceive things when you do. You might see walls breath, corners turn inside out, a static coating at first, but eventually it may lead to seeing geometric patterns, colors that exist within the light spectrum, but not within the physical reflection of light, and manifestations of experiences outside of our reality in some way, whether it be another dimension, parallel universe, a previous life, or whatever the possible source could be.