No stoner thread

>no stoner thread
>no weed thread
>no drug thread

WTF faggots I have a question for the stoners of Sup Forums my dealer just gave me a jar of this weed butter it says 200mg thc wtf am I supposed to do with this? He gave it to me for free cause he said he doesn't bother with it. Assuming he means the whole baking part.

google it faggot

Eat the whole thing like a fucking animal faggot.

eat like half of it or a quarter of it

just spread it on some toast FFS

Throw everything in and bake it as is

When life gives you weed butter make brownies.

That sounds amazing. Put it on toast and get baked. Or cook it in with shit and make like 5 really good edibles

You sound like you're mad about this, so deal it yourself asshole.

>dealer
underage

You know after you make something out of it you could sell it right? I mean if your not gonna eat it.

wat?

>200mg thc

200 mg is a good dose, about right for an average smoker.
It might mean 200 mg per teaspoon, or tablespoon. You'll have to figure that part out.

Nah bro I'm not mad at all relax

Huh what the fuck should i be calling him?

Post a pic of it and Ill give you options.

Oh I'm eating that shit for sure I just don't really know what's the best way to go like cookies brownies idk even the toast sounds good

Have you ever had edibles before? The edible high is pretty great tbh

Only once very long time ago and I think the kid fucked it up

Make sure u heat the butter to activate the THC. Put in the the microwave or something.

Yummy

Use it to make cookies or brownies.

Yeah I'm gonna have to hit google I guess was wondering if you guys had any ideas for what's the best/easiest thing I could do.

no dont do that, heat it up gently in a saucepan or spread on toast n put in the oven on a medium heat for 15 mins or so

Ok that is canna oil. If you wanna maximize profits, go buy gelatin tabs size 00. Then sell each one for $4-10 dollars a pill depending on your clintele. Youll need a dropper and a box you can poke holes into the bottom (with a pen) in order to hold the capsules upright. Melt the oil down, let it cool, and use the dropper to fill the capsules. Max profits. Pic related. Capsules on left.

Wrong

the easiest recipe is just making brownies, go to the store n buy a readymade brownie mix n replace the butter with your butter, i would add way more than the recipe recommends tho, and enjoy it, i remember making brownies once after harvest with like 4 ozs of trim, my ex n i ate all of them in a few hours and we were so high for 4 days, waking up super stoned is an odd experience

Also dont cook it or whatever the fuck everyone else is saying. They are orobably talking about decarboxylation which has already been accomplished because they obviously made the oil. You have the finished product. Also after you fill the capsules up, you get the # of capsules and divide by 200 to figure how many mg per pill.

Can confirm, done this many times. Double fudge brownies are the best btw

lmao 200mg per teaspoon you are legitimately retarded

yea dude, thats the way, the only problem is they are too tasty, and when munchies hit,, well you know exactly what happens. then a week later the fog wears off n you have accomplished nothing in the week :D

shit is clearly decarbed and 200mg total THC content for the whole thing not per serving. Just eat a spoonful and see what happens you timid faggot. No one is gonna feel caps made out of this shit dont do that, there is not enough active content in a 00 pills worth to be useful. If you made 25 pills you would barely 8mg thc per pill which isn't even threshold. just add it to a brownie/cake/cookie recipe or like I said eat all of it because 200mg of THC is nothing.

the drugs man

Go to 420chan dude.
Also 200mg doesn't tell us anything without the weight of the butter. Is it a whole tub? A small stick? what's the deal?
200mg isn't bad though. I'd use like 1/3-1/2 if you want to get right fucked up. Butter goes well on popcorn, toast, warm bread, lots of stuff really.

24 mg (3 capsules) is a pretty heavy high even to daily smokers. Dont grt butthurt cause youre slacking on your game bro. Tighten up.

Annnnnd you dont get unwanted calories you fat fuck.

wtf are you talking about 24mg is a beginner stoner's dose. It takes me at least 100mg to even feel oral cannabis.

Well stick it up your ass then bro dont know what to tell you. Maybe quit being a burnout.

I eat edibles like maybe 5 times a month, face it 24mg of THC is like maybe a joints worth. Maybe you are just a bitch?

Fuck off bot fag

Dude you dont understand dosage. Ever 10mg of cann oil is equal to 1 gram of flower. Now go fuck off with your stoner titties bitch.

>Ever 10mg of cann oil is equal to 1 gram of flower
fucking what? Lmao dude

Ya dumbass. Go google some shit faggot

you are a special kind of retarded