North Carolina Thread

252 reporting

704 here

North Carolina is gross

There's some decents here m8.

Most are disgusting though...

Anyone else?

Well m8 go ahead and post

I live near Shelby, which is full of darkness.

Ewww.

I don't understand why all the blacks have been shrouding NC as of late.

Fucking 704 Charlotte fag here.

Any white girls?

If you want yuppie Democratic liberal feminist then yes. Other options are Mexican which I'm currently fucking, bigger or .. well that's about it..

Excuse me my phone is PC I meant nigger *

Any non niggers will do fam.

Most people even sand niggers are better than actual niggers :P

lol

Charlotte

828 here
It sure is

It starts with one, then the property value drops due to "magic". It spreads to the surrounding properties and lets in others. It's basically a domino effect that ends in one large ghetto full of drugs and wild primates. I have witnessed this myself, no I'm not making up shit. My grandfather has lived in the same house for nearly 20 years, the street used to be all white and two blocks down were the blacks. Now they are practically his next door neighbors and his property value is lower than what he bought it for originally. There is something in most black minds (not all I will give some credit) that prevents them from taking care of their houses and yards. They literally move into a fully refurnished home and in less than a year the city has to board it up and condemn it.

919 (Durham) reporting in.

919 Raleigh in this bitch

828 checking in from 2,800 feet up. No negroes up here. Too high up, too cold and way too Appalachian redneck. I'm in God's own country and glad to be here.

252 f here too

touron season is almost upon us

i fucking hate tourons

do you work at mcdonalds at the duck thru?

910 rent a center worker here

I actually had to Google what a Touron mean't lol

then you're not a true 252er

so much northern traffic during the summer

168 becomes a fucking parking lot

if only we could shoot them....! (Not, of course, guns are bad)

We gonna have a meet up m8s?

for fucks sake, shut up

Yeah man, come by my place. I've got 2 bush ice left and a half bag or doritos left (cool ranch of course)

>God's own country
God can keep that country and all of you retarded hillbilly degenerates. You're a stain on an otherwise decent state. Stay out of 919, we don't take kindly to your kind here.

You must be outside of Asheville then

SC here, 843 in the house and fuck you yankees

252; You trying to start a war?

We'll make you rejoin into a single carolina again!

Nigger, are you fucking retarded? Sure there are hillbillies up here, but everything around Asheville and Hendersonville is paradise. I blew off buying a gorgeous house in Durham to live here instead. We have everything you have in the Triangle without the negro hordes and the traffic. And everything is cheapre, unless you are in downtown Asheville. Better recreation, better music, great restaurants, etc etc etc. Not as many jobs, of course, but I'm done working so don't really give a fuck. Have fun roasting in 100 degrees this summer while I'm sitting on a mountainside catching a cool breeze.

Bitch.

Yes, I am (see above).

We only come to your state when we need to
buy shit for cheap. Other than that you suck.
It's like going back in time 50 years as soon as
you cross the border, and you have 0 tolerance
laws, poverty, racial turmoil, etc, etc.

919 reporting

252 brotha Atlantic Beach reporting. Avoiding tourons when possible.

Are you me? I have 2 busch ice left and a bag of cooler ranch doritos here in my bed

Casar reporting in

Charlotte dude here... ok first off let me say fuck you . Second off I used to own a farm with a few hs friends down outside Spartanburg sc and the you litteraly hate everything a good state stands for. So I can safely say I found the bitchy Democrat. I hate niggers, so do they, I love my guns, so do they, they hate fags, yes, they do too. I love getting my gas for 1 70 . Oh I forgot to mention. If you aren't white, proud, straight, and a tride tru American blue they hate you. Sounds like heaven to me.

Well I must not be high enough then cause I'm at 2,169 feet, and all my neighbors are black, but they are very integrated and assimilated so.

Fuck Shelby! I got a DUI there. The cops and judges just suck money from people. It's a shit place.

Nah shit? Well hell it's a small world.
Pic related

Yeah man, had a buddy that got popped for weed multiple times, all they ever wanted was a court fine and more money.

828 outside Asheville here. Another one living up on the side of the Appalachians.

So, how does it feel to not be able to use the
bathroom of your choice?

Yeah. I went to court three times. The whole thing was one big "Fuck you. Pay me."
The town was dead. I think the raping cops and lawyers are the only revenue there. I hope to never see that shit hole again.

Oh yea well ur just a lil bichboi LOL

Feels dam good dude. I'm a guy. I have a dick. I go to the bathroom that has a dude on it. Simple as That! Now Charlotte, on the other hand, (where I currently live) is alot more progressive . Bitchy fags wanna scare the shit outta little girls and boys and wanna know the funny thing? There's already been police reports about pedos taking advantage of it...but since it's state law nothing is said. See what happens when you give a fag a inch?

Hahaha you're pathetic.

How's that ? I stand the fuck up for my morals and ethical beliefs? Don't forget the media lives you but the rest of us still want to punch you in the feminine face and laugh while you cry about it on fb

Hahaha you're triggered easier than the fags you're whining about. Maybe you should start sucking dick. It'd make you less gay.

So leave Charlotte, and head on back to the land
of cotton, old times there are (obviously) not
forgotten.

Your intelligence and insight are amazing. You sound very educated and balanced. Thank you for such a great post.

Hahahaha lik my nutzzzzz BICHBOI

We know the real reason you're in Charlotte lol

I loved living in Charlotte. I'm married. My wife is bi. I had so many threesomes there. We were picking up a different girl every couple of months. The people were nicer there than in Raleigh or Durham too. No one can drive there though. Charlotte drivers suck.

see

suh muh dih bih

Suh much did big duh much me kuh yuh wuh auh shuh

Shelby is fucking depressing.

A new York times best selling author lives literally minutes from shelby

okay?

252 new Bern here m8.

704 reporting in. Charlotte is fucking bomb

We had Thomas Wolfe, Warren Haynes, and Charlie Daniels + many more here in AVL :P

He's right you know.

Friend of mine rented out one of his properties to some niggers, and within 9 months the place smelled like shit, needed half a dozen seperate bug bombings with like six cans each, needed an entirely new kitchen, and literally had a hole in the wall filled with the baby's used diapers.

LoL
Your responses are great.

704 reporting. Right find a Myers Park Teeter in fact.

By your triggered, misspelled projecting and incoherent prose on how proud you are for being degenerate, hate-fueled white trash, I'll bet you know a lot about what happens when you give a fag an inch.

Nice trips!
The one off of Central is better.

It's Asheville...you can always get a little more high. ;)

336 reporting in

You also have a lot of telemarketers / scammers
that blow up my phone daily. You also never have
any good concerts (or any) just basketball shit.
I have to drive clear to Raleigh, or over to Knoxville. So tell me something good about
Charlotte

919 raleigh fag here too

G'Vegas here

828 checking in, what's up fellas.

Avoiding nig nogs here in durham

man there's a lotta hate going on here what's the deal? you all work for the legislation or something?

516 reporting in

Greenville?

just go live with the hipsters, fagggggot

Original 704, but now a 252 living near weeksville. Fuck traffic, and fuck charlotte. I prefer the open country fields now.

Are you outside of AVL too?

336 here Sup Forumsoys

Submissive kinky weirdo here in the 919. Handing out foot rubs to women and blow jobs to guys. I guess i could blow some rubber dick too if some girl is into that.

What all of you libtards whining about eh "Bathroom Bill" are missing is that other than all of the bad press generated by folks OUTSIDE of NC, no one here really gives a fuck about HB2. Up here in AVL we have a weird mix of ultra-liberal and ultra-conservative...which is actually really cool. If you are in a hippie bar, use whatever the fuck bathroom you want. If you are at a firing range, well...just use the one with the genitals you were born with on the door and get over it. Everyone has their fucking panties in a wad over this thing only because our Republican legislature needed to teabag Charlotte when they tried to pass their own law, and we had a fucktard governor who was afraid to veto the thing, could not see the consequences, and continued to defend it.

On the ground, it's really not making that many waves here in daily life.

And on the whole...who gives a fuck? No one I've met, unless they are a 22-yo SJW or are from somewhere else and looking for an axe to grind.

You'd better head for Treyburn and not come back down south of there.

i like blowjobs

704 checking in

252 G'Vegas, reporting in faggots.

I work in Shelby. And I agree. 11:59:59 here.

You fucking inbred faggots are lucky "yanks" even come to your retarded state. Without them tourism dollars I'd really hate to see how even more pisspoor you yokels would become.

anybody got any nudes in dis bih?

Well come get one