Rihanna and Anne Hathaway 'join Ocean's Eight cast'

>Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling and Awkwafina also are joining the ensemble heist film, dubbed 'Ocean's Ocho.'

>Warner Bros is moving forward with its all-female spinoff of Ocean's Eleven, this time dubbed Ocean's Ocho, and has filled seven of the eight titular spots, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

>Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett — both of whom have been long rumored to star in the movie — will head up the cast of the Gary Ross-helmed heist film that is scheduled to begin production in October in New York.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/female-oceans-eleven-cast-sandra-918642

Will Sup Forums chimpout over this like they did with Ghostbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0054135/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't it a spinoff instead of a remake?

>Awkwafina

have nigger names gone to far?

Boy will you be surprised when you google her

She's Asian

The chart is never wrong

>Sup Forums above average
Nope

I post in both sci and tv
Should I average my score?

This sweeping and indiscernible revisionism has to end. It's literally totalitarian. Female holocaust when.

*undiscerning

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

cry more man babies

:^)

I'm not at all surprised by the bottom four.

I don't normally like gender swapped stuff but this seems like one more where it could actually be better. Sexy women conning and thieving from people.

>Why is /x/ so low, I've not been there in a while, I thought it was just people that liked Spooky stuff

>Help me summon a demon /x/

Fucking hell I nearly ruptured a lung laughing

But Sup Forums is comprised of tasteless, bovine adolescents
Chart dismissed

Ocean's Eleven > Ocean's Twelve > Ocean's Thirteen >Ocean's Eight

Whaaaaaaat?

Ocean's Eleven was already a remake, so a reinterpretation really isn't a big deal and could be good

OT: 11 > 12 > 13
PT: 8 > 9 > 10
It's like pottery.

Isnt that some dolphin popstar from Bojack Horseman?

Its hard enough to get 8 bitcjes to work together let alone 14.

Rihanna is a qt3.14 black woman. Very rare.

>le 4ch charts

so full of shit, everyone here in Sup Forums with no execeptions is below average, just for being here we are stupid as fuck.

1. Not a beloved cash grab reboot of a beloved series
2. The last two movies of this series have been terrible
3.seems like a decent cast.

>asian female rapper

you just know its going to be cringeworthy

>/fit/ that high

"no"

What if I browse /lit/ and Sup Forums?

She's cute in the way Dixie Kong is cute, but I wouldn't want to fuck either of them.

>/f/ somehow measured
>/f/ above average
gr8 b8.

how long will this 'le women power maymay!' go on for before we come to our senses and stop letting them vote?

It won't end. The west is finished.

nobody cares about ocean's 11 can you shills fuck off

>Cate Blanchett
respect = lost

Wasn't the point of Ocean's 11 that it had a bunch of huge stars in one movie? George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, etc. ? Shouldn't a female version of it have Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence, not Discount Beyonce and Female Johnny Depp?

>Tfw RiRi won't lock your little white baby dick in chastity and humiliate you publicly

>That brilliant scene where papparazi accost Topher Grace and leave Brad Pitt and George Clooney alone.

>shills come here and expect us rage for a all females action film

I for one would unironically love an all female Expendables flick with linda Hamilton, Sigourney Weaver , Michelle Yeoh, Ziyi Zhang , Drew Barrymore, Zoe Saldana, and Lucy Liu

>internet IQ tests

Autistic people are actually above average when it comes to iq

>double-blind cross referenced test

>Warner Bros marketers trying to start some shit on Sup Forums

Jokes on you, men don't like the Oceans movies anyway!

If you were smart you'd know the answer to that

I totall remember all of those IQ tests we did

The cast for this film itself is pretty good. If it wasnt for the punchbag I`d actually like it

>women having over 100 IQ
can you stop posting this meme

>tfw /fit/

>Rihanna
Seriously? Why do they keep trying to shoehorn this talentless whore into Hollywood? She was the worst thing about Pacific Rim -and that's saying something.

>le butthurt faggot

>She was the worst thing about Pacific Rim

You mean Battleship?

Ocean's 11 was kinda fun. Ocean's Eleven was much better, Twelve sucked, Thirteen was okay.
I enjoyed it being just guys doing their thing, being good at stuff, no real drama.
With chicks it's going to be all drama or unrealistic because all women are are drama.

Ebin chart, next time maybe enlarge the scale so that reddit fits on there.

>Awkwafina

I was hype for this but from the casting to the directing choice it's going to need to be an amazing trailer for me to pay to see this.

Tom-ate-oh/tom-ah-to.

Literally no one will see this

Nah, you're just wrong.

Where's /s4s/?

>average IQ per board
>not 100 for everyone
what

It was already a remake you fucktards

imdb.com/title/tt0054135/

People make mistakes. Get over it. Point is Rihanna is a shit actress.

it will bomb just as hard if not worse than ghostbusters

>Sup Forums book edition rated highest
Bunch of pseud contarians who have no idea what they're talking about are rated highest iq. Whoever made that clearly isnt a /lit/ dweller or an actual /lit/ resident.

>the facts don't matter

Typical libcuck mentality, can't even own up to your own retardation.

>whoever made this
Kek

I browsed /lit/ everyday back in 2011. It was awesome then. It's shit now. ah well

>Tons of talented blactresses that could use work
Let's cast Rihanna!

Why the fuck do they keep casting Rihanna?

Thing is, people actually know what Ghostbusters is.

I doubt very few women even know what the fuck Oceans is and it's been AGES since one came out.

Also, it's full of women, it'll probably be about eighty percent comedy since women being serious just doesn't work well in big groups.

No way bro, next you'll tell me Phantom Menace wasn't the original Star Wars movie

The /lit/-/his/ split really was the final nail in the coffin.

Just like you are a shit poster

confirmed 135 checking in

I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.

Was James Joyce the greatest shitposteur of all time?

Why is it Ocean's Eight? Are women less than men?

LITERALLY

Not here that long m8, been here since early '16. Also mind pointing out my mistake in that sentence?

>Awkwafina

new kind of chimp?

Some nigger who really likes brand name water.

The funny thing is, this movie has potential to be legiti good, but there's ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CHANCE they won't shove feminist, uber liberal and pro *insert current social trends* propaganda into it, and alienate a shit ton of audiences. Let's hope someone in upper managment is sane enough to understand why Ghostbusters failed miserably

>potential
Everything has potential to be "legiti good." It's pretty pointless to ever say.

what is weishaupt plateau ??

>all female remake
>potential

It's another feminist cunts ruin another franchise episode

Yeah, such a good franchise, none of the sequels were exactly the same as the first one. Good thing we're here to generate attention, that always helps.

>Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett — both of whom have been long rumored to star in the movie

MILFkino

this

The initial cast is pretty good and the source material is a good setup that can be expolited originally, because everyone (other than feminists and the studio execs ) expect this to be a shitshow, but what if they manage to pull off something with a different tone and a bit more gritty. Could be a hit, pham

Why would the jews take 2 black tokens ? they need le moon faced gook to reach maximum diversity

Hey, cool, wow haha.

Also, if they do go in that direction they have a bigger chance with male audience, and female will obviously go for an all female movie regardless of violance or tone, so studios got this one covered anyway

Wow haha yeah.

Stop it user i'm serious godamn it

Whoa, haha

No, because Rihanna is a total babe

>would have taken 2 seconds to google her
you are not a smart cookie

Kill yourself, I'm here because every other website on the planet is for braindead retards who repost click b8 and share disgustingly normal opinions

Nobody made it. It was an aggregate of IQ score tests from an online site. Rating /lit/ that high wasnt a choice.

Online tests are stupid though. NASA as a whole doesn't have an IQ that high.

>Sandra Bullock

But she's ugly