Daily reminder if you don't have a bidet you're a filthy americuck oaf with stale shit in your butt

Daily reminder if you don't have a bidet you're a filthy americuck oaf with stale shit in your butt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDIseyFNkO0
youtube.com/watch?v=0s9SyakvoRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i take a shower every time i shit, i don't need no god damn bidet, how can you even clean yourself there ? you don't see anything and it wastes towels.

i only shit in shower and when I take off that thing covering the shower sink everything goes perfect everytime, that sink is really wide compared to basin

Your bait is lame as fuck, try again

baby wipes motherfucker. wipe a few times with those bad boys then hit it with normal tp. superior to having drenched ass. lightly scented and cool leaves ass feeling glorious on hot southern summer days when swamp ass is unavoidable.

thanks for the daily reminder
got any more? i need to remember everything you can give me OP

Good luck with your clogged drain - no baby wipes are flushable

ive been flushing them for years
so yeah

Amerifat here, bought a bidet on amazon 6 months ago, I'm never going back.

good job bro

Me too. Nothing like a stream of cold water up your ass to wake you up in the morning

Drain, user. It's called a drain.

is that a sink or a toliet?

If I need a reminder I'll just smell my fingers

How do you position yourself to use one of these, exactly? I've visited France and had one in my hotel room, and I was going to try it but I wasn't sure what to do with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDIseyFNkO0

I never understood people who didn't wash their filthy disgusting asses with some sort of water/wet wipes. I mean you think scrubbing your shithole with the petrified corpse of a tree will clean it? If you wash your dishes with water but merely ribw your pooper with a thin tissue then you are an uncivilized monkey.

>even poo in loos use water when they accidentally sit on the loo
>why don't you?

flushing baby wipes is costing your state a shit ton of money every year. them things seriously fuck up the sewers

MAK'n cheez respects a clean hole, wash after you number 2

Cleanliness is next to timeliness

-MAK'n cheez

youtube.com/watch?v=0s9SyakvoRA

Um its not like any girl is gonna go down and lick my ass you faggot. So why does it matter. I will whipe like 5 times and a lot of the time get the tp wet then wipe my ass. I have never got a complaint of me smelling down there, kys

>whipe
There's no H in wipe, retard.

>its not like any girl is gonna go down and lick my ass you faggot
but of course you're gonna go down and lick your gf's ass, aren't you? I hope for you she's not American! ;)