So, i watched the first 10 minutes of the Sex episode of Bill Nye Saves the world...

So, i watched the first 10 minutes of the Sex episode of Bill Nye Saves the world. Its not AS horribly leftist as people make it out to be, but i have some discrepancies.
1: He refuses to mention that Gender Identity is a mental disorder known as Gender Dysphoria, which is to be treated like other mental disorders like depression; not ignored, but not encouraged.
2: Expression has nothing to do with sexuality
3: "CIS MALE WHITE GUYS"

Does it get worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get to the musical number and then tell me it's not that bad.

I think aside from all the misinformation, or the debate of which, the real problem here is that now it is socially acceptable to openly hate or wish death upon straight white males.

Shut up nigger, do you need a safe place?

It ends with this youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

Are you retarded or something? I'm saying it's stupidly ironic how the left argument is about acceptance and political correctness when they blatantly hate straight white males for that reason. Seems to me you're so stupid you'll hate anyone that sounds logical, no matter which side they're on.

All this gender nonsense bloomed when idiot. mentally-ill shemales learned how to use the internet.

Worse than when our parents joined myspace, etc.

IMHO, if you state or participate in another Bill Nye thread, you are stupid. With this I am out.

the climate change debate is over-
Trump won = no money for bullshit science-
rinse/repeat

don't worry-be happy

Sex and gender are the same thing. But, people call gender expression their gender. Yet, Bill put them as two different aspects. So gender is different from what your born with, yet you can have a different expression than the one you chose? So if I was born male, and my gender is female, I can express and identify as a male? Get fucked.

>overreacting this much

>what is reviewing scientific theories

There is no science in the second instance.

Fam, idk why he did that episode. I wish he stuck to hard science only, no soft science

>"Expression has nothing to do with sexuality"

A million times this. If a girl dresses up like a dude, has short hair, and no makeup, but still identifies as a woman and is attracted to men, she is still a "cis" woman; you don't determine your sexual orientation or identity based on your mood that day. If that's the case, then "cis" people dont exists because at one point or another, everyone is going to be attracted to someone that fits that description at some point. I consider myself cis, but because I dated a girl with short that didn't wear makeup, I no longer am? All this does is convolute identities and gives people a reason to get mad when someone doesnt automatically know their backwards made up identity.

Ya in the ice cream skit they say its ok to rape straight white males because they might like it. Not even making this up.

b-b-but some microbial organisms can change their sex organs! That means it's directly applicable to human beings!

holy shit

>sexual organs
>asexual reproduction
???

When the cringe is so strong it becomes a full blown seizure

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

It's okay to be gay, as long as you force it upon others.

Bill Nye just fucking triggered me I'm not gunna lie my jimmies are rustled af

What science changed his mind?
IMO they just changed terminology to confuse and consume people into thinking confused men are somehow women

Checkd. Of course. America is white, but honestly is it a big deal? Hell no.
I'm Mexican-American and my best friends are white, but the evil elite, and all this evil globalist agenda is to take over America. Who is the majority race?
Whites.
So they need bring up this b.s. that America has to much whites, and a bunch of nasty racists b.s. to the whites.
They do this to make us fight and to also turn white mans into girls, cause it'll stop creation of strong white American males, and if u turn them girly they can't put up a fight.
It's not about color of skin, but the mind. They want you to control you.
It's always a young white male in America turning into a girl in all the big time t.v. shows. They are telling U. By the tell-a-vision, the t.v. program. Programing U.

yup

bunch of uneducated faggots trying to disprove a BN just because they're only now discovering he says stuff they don't agree with.

don't like much of nye, but it doesn't take much brain to figure out definitions of thing change, and none of the people in this thread are at any apparent intellectual capacity to determine that outside of their own mind unless you're up there debating with him.

maybe in the future we'll get eight-gendered libcucks and mad righttraps losing shit over how there are only three genders and it's always been that way.

My trips of truth.

I respect the trips but gtfo Alex Jones

Gender Dysphoria is the name of the group of symptoms (depression, anxiety, etc) that is the result of a miss-matched gender identity, not the cause of it.

gr8 b8 m8

Of course its not that bad. The "alt right" is the right's SJWs. They bitch at anything.

Lol. Not alex Jones aka Bill Hicks. Anyone with a brain can see it.
He a.j. is a gatekeeper tho.

nigga you probably can't even do a triforce

>being this clueless

Okay, I understand sexuality being a spectrum.

I will never understand how gender is supposed to be a spectrum, though. That's like redefining 0 and 1 because 1 looks like a penis and is greater than 0 which looks like a vagina.

he used to talk about physics and actual science, now he has sold out and is pandering to the liberal masses. it's fucking pathetic

I just skipped around the clip. I wasn't going to watch it. That's terrible.

They are trying to destroy all words that refer to which sexual organs an individual was born with.

>cool little segment