I fucked up.. I think

I fucked up.. I think
>be me
>neighbor has annoying ugly English Bulldog who always shits in my yard
>after spending a generous amount of time observing I see he gets in through a broken part of the fence
>I try everything to get this fucker to stop shitting in my yard
>owners won't do shit "since they can't control him"
>after spending time and money to get this asshole to stop coming through I get a brilliant idea, or so I thought
>I grab plastic wrap and tape it over the hole making sure he won't be able to see there's anything there
>I wait till I see the neighbor slide their door open to let the beast loose
>I see him dart straight to the hole, head first through the plastic
Now I wasn't thinking about what would happen. I was just really fed up with this dog but cont.
>he darts through and the plastic wrap gets wrapped around his head and I see him flailing around like a fish
>ofuck.fuck
>next thing I hear is someone banging on my front door
>I finally run up front and answered it
>by the time we get to the backyard the shit is motionless
>she's crying and ask why I would do this
And that's basically how I killed my neighbors dog. I don't know if I did that right thing but she said she's pressing charges. What charges would I get for something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sickoo.com/videos/566/young-american-girl-commits-suicide-and-streams-it-live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cops are going to laugh at her.

fuck them, they knew it was shitting in your yard and didn't care.

Tell them to take it to judge fucking Judy.

It's your yard, you have the right to put as much plastic wrap up as you like, that lady can get fucked

You might get a slap on the wrist. Maybe some monetary compensation for the owners based on the value of the dog, nothing more.

Lmao laugh at her and laugh alongside with the cops

You killed it accidentally and humorously. Fucking new highscore

Top Fucking Kek OP, You made my day.

inb4 he has to shit on their yard 20 times to compensate fagdog value

Pics???

You'll be fine OP

Retarded dog owners, not your fault. Poor dog though.

KEK

And also no worries OP. You're fine.

Don't worry, it's accidental, she's fucked
you'll get nothing, or maybe have to give her money

You should be ok. Say you put it up to stop the dog coming through, and that it was retarted enough to still run through it. Say that you were on the shitter or something when it ran through the fence. Say that you told the owners to get the dog to stop shitting in your yard.

Would you do it again if you had the chance to do things differently?

sickoo.com/videos/566/young-american-girl-commits-suicide-and-streams-it-live/

If the barrier you put up was on your property, absolutely nothing will happen to you. The dog ran into a wall and killed itself.

But if the barrier you put up is on your neighbors property you are fucked, like seriously fucked. They could claim you went into their yard and tried to put up a trap for their dog.

you cant get in legal trouble for this op. The dog ran into your yard

this. almost impossible to prove intent on that, other than the intent to stop dog from getting in yard... just say thats all y ou had to 'plug' the hole. they might be able to sue you civilly for the value of the dog, but that might not work out in their favor either.

>I see him dart straight to the hole

No way you get in any real trouble. You attempted to place a fence between your boundary lines, the dog is their responsibility not yours.

if i would have neighbours like this i would spend my whole pathetic time on making detailed plans how to make their lifes worse

IF anything she or the other household will get in trouble with the law.

I would kek really load if the women gets in trouble for neglect of the dog and not looking after it properly.
Almost feel like starting a hate campaingn we might even get to learn OP's ID and then we can fuck with them both.

it was an accident so thay cant do shit...btw good job killing that shit...

it wasn't an accident. it was neglect on the dog owner's part, totally their fault.

Depends on where you live. If you live in the US you could get a heavy fine or even a felony. A few years ago a law was passed that makes it illegal to harm, or kill a companion animal.

He didn't harm or kill it, the dog did that to itself. He plugged a hole in his fence which the dog previously used, but he didn't then pick up the dog and jam it into the plastic wrap. In other words, OP is only guilty of fence maintenance and the dog, for all intents and purposes, died accidentally.

The Op put it up with the intention of screwing the dog. If he had no intention of fucking with the dog he would have used something the dog could see. But he made it a point to stretch it tight so it was near invisible to the dog. That points to malicious intent form a legal view and that will be a question that is asked is why you choose a material the animal could not see. You could face some charges based on your intent and choice of material. Especially if the owners and you have a bad history regarding the dog.

>That points to malicious intent
good luck proving that

this is cut and dried case of neglect. it's on the owner.

OP what did the cops say?

OP went into hiding..

nice dubs m8

Say he was using the plastic to pick up the dog shot and just decided to plug the hole with it

One did
It happened this morning and I didn't exactly have my phone on me
Thanks ig
They said that since it was my property and that I gave them numerous warnings AND that they wouldn't take responsibility for the dog they had 2 options.
1. Take this to court
2. Get the dog off my property and clean up the shit

Sounds rough, I feel sorry for you. But burn in hell for suffocating a dog who just wanted to take a shit... or leave a shit in your yard.

Buy off the cops with doghnuts. Give youre neighbour a fake dog to make it right an tell them at least it doesnt shit in my yard. extra points for shitting inside the fake dog