Boring Year

Oh, It's another Lebron, Alabama, and Tom Brady win again year.

if youre the best, you deserve to win

>leave Bama to me

Typical plastic looking coal burning slut

Sad

>implying Alabama will get past based U Dub

Udub, you are our only hope

If you wouldn't huff that ass like the psycho from Blue Velvet, you very well might be gay.

Nothing wrong with that mind you, just thought I'd keep you updated.

I honestly thought she was gorgeous until I heard her speak. Never again.

outta the way, best fit waifu coming through

>liking skinny blonde bimbos with no natural beauty
Southerner detected

kek that shooped belly

uh huh?

If that's the same girl i retract my comment, Zack

>I didn't find the glory of OLW until Rio
>this was in my city last year
I'm so sad.

Bama won't even score on Ohio State

it's the same girl, but pic related isn't
lots of WL girls are qt's
at least you now know

She is looking more and more like Megan Fox as time goes by

less fake than megan

>tfw I'm 99% convinced she's a virgin

Go on, laugh at me, but I'm right.
I know women and can easily differentiate between a proper slut and a girl who just tries to act like one to overcompensate the fact that she hasn't given her pussy to anyone or barely anyone yet.

She seems like a highly insecure girl, but who doesn't want the world to know it.

who did she send her nudes to then?

To nobody.

She took them for herself, that's what girls do.
Alternatively, she might have had an "internet lover" aka sexting partner, but I'm tending towards the first explanation.

>dat thickness

Is this real life?

dunno

the implants just dont fit, its kind of embarrassing.

everything about her looks fake now. especially her ass...

Right, because Bama will be playing Clemson.

>Bama

I don't think so

Lol are you serious? Cmon fritz pull your head out of the sand

Clemson is a glorified G5 team

I thought she was hot until she lost all those sweet gains

>unironically watching and being excited for amateur football

t. never went to college

girls do take those kind of pictures just for themselves. this is known.

I don't even care how fake it is, I just want to bury my face in her ass and eat it.

This. College football=minor league football. Seriously don't understand the mongoloids who worship cfb. It's memeball played by an inferior group of athletes.

>but muh OSU/UM rivarly trumps all

Oh so they're playing for the SB? No?, Wait, you're telling me a rivalry between two college teams is somehow legit? Fuck off, 95% of players on both teams will be rudderless fucks collecting food stamps 3 years after they've "graduated".

>paying the education jew
took up an audio engineering trade after HS and now I can play shows and mix them while getting paid a good amount for doing what I love. jokes on you

you have to go back

This is actually what I think. She's the typical overambitious kid that had no social life when growing up. Today, she thinks she's very desireble and can just pick the best partner she can find. Problem is that she doesn't know real life and is waiting for her personal white knight while being surrounded by jerks who are drooling over her ass and are less keen on fucking her then actually posting about it afterwards on faceberg. This is why, no matter how whorish she might appear, she infact never gets out too far out of her shell.

Kinda did the same. Spend youth usy on studying to become an academic star, totally missed everything in life.
Almost 30 now and I never had a gf despite being good lookin, athletic and highly educated.
Would still be virgin if I didn't fuck an older lady who did the catering on a party I attended when I was about 20 while being totally drunk.

If you want superior displays of athleticism go watch the nature channel. Sports are a social institution, and college sports does that aspect better than pros.

>>liking skinny blonde bimbos with no natural beauty
>Southerner detected
Wow, it all makes sense now.

Alabama is fun to watch because Saban is actually Griffith.

One day he'll come back to the NFL, have an incredible 15-1 season, get embarrassed in the playoffs and then go back to Bama for another 10 years.

>MM will never sit on my face

Who is this semen demon

Catie Wayne

Caitlin Jenner

>Almost 30 now and I never had a gf despite being good lookin, athletic and highly educated.

don't forget humble