Fort McMurray General - Anzac is dead edition

**Alberta Government update:
alberta.ca/release.cfm?xID=41701E7ECBE35-AD48-5793-1642C499FF0DE4CF

*Fort McMurray evacuated and over 1,600 buildings destroyed:
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36199993
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/wildfire-destroys-fort-mcmurray-homes-most-of-city-evacuated-1.3563977
globalnews.ca/news/2679357/live-updates-of-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

*Anzac and other communities south of Fort McMurray that many residents fled too now evacuated as well:
fortmcmurraytoday.com/2016/05/05/mandatory-evacuation-as-fire-threatens-anzac-gregoire-lake-estates

*Provincial State of Emergency called:
ctvnews.ca/canada/fort-mcmurray-fire-state-of-emergency-declared-1.2887111

*Trudeau Offers Full Federal Assistance To Alberta:
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/05/04/fort-mcmurray-fire-trudeau-sajjan-goodale-notley_n_9839044.html

*Could High Level and region be next?
cbc.ca/news/canada/north/high-level-alberta-fire-evacuation-order-1.3567321

*Wildrose Party leader, Brian Jean, loses home in the fire
globalnews.ca/news/2678791/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-alberta-wildrose-leader-brian-jean-loses-his-home/
calgarysun.com/2016/05/04/wildrose-leader-brian-jean-and-fellow-mla-tany-yao-see-their-hometown-burn

Previous thread at

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZUV9IBEXY
globalnews.ca/news/2678791/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-alberta-wildrose-leader-brian-jean-loses-his-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=5vAlz1at_OU
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-airport-under-seige-from-raging-wildfire-1.3568035
donate.redcross.ca/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=1951&ea.campaign.id=50610
donate.redcross.ca/ea-action/action?&ea.client.id=1951&ea.campaign.id=50639
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZUV9IBEXY

First for pyrocumulonimbus clouds.

>This is from yesterday at 25000 feet

First for PT Cruisers.

>globalnews.ca/news/2678791/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-alberta-wildrose-leader-brian-jean-loses-his-home/

obvious false flag

Reminder,

youtube.com/watch?v=5vAlz1at_OU

here's what the faggot thinks of alberta.

Seriously, can we leave Canada now? America let us in, we have oil.

Updating as I recieve more info from first responder friend(s)

Brian "Punished" Jean.

Someone shop eyepatch and scars and shit in him pleae like Venom Snake

First of national aid arrived.

Firefighters resting.

At least the PT Cruiser seems happy

Brehs,

I am optimistic that we'll be rebuilding in summer. I have high hopes.

We can do it by ourselves!!

PT Cruiser literally the only vehicle tough enough to survive. These cars are absolute beasts.

We'll build diamonds out of the ashes, carry them into battle with us. Shining lights, even in death

Who are you kidding, not even the fire wanted that car.

>Americans aren't capable of blowing out a fire

Current status

49 blazes burning (7 out of control). 1,100 firefighters, 145 helicopters, 22 air tankers

>Americans

Middle Eastern education, everybody

Germany mistaking our hat for america.

>Fort McMurray, Alberta
>Americans

Don't know of any state called Alberta, bud

Latest

There are actually a decent amount of Americans working in Fort Mac, btw. (and its many oilsands projects usually located within 2 hour radius of ft mac...)

Die in a fire

Maybe if their flag wasn't A FUCKING LEAF Canada wouldn't make such good kindling.

First for prediction of gun confiscations, they did it to new orleans after the flood, they'll do it here.

Edmonton is filling up. The traffic was unusually bad yesterday and at least two gas stations (close to Rexall/Expo) stopped selling fuel.

Alberta government update

A provincially declared state of emergency for the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo is in effect.
Fire conditions remain extreme, with 18 new starts yesterday. A total of 49 wildfires are burning, with seven considered out of control, 12 being held, 23 under control, and seven turned over to the responsible parties.
Cooler temperatures of 16 C are predicted, but lower humidity and winds at 25 kilometres, gusting to 40 kilometres per hour, make weather a significant factor.
More than 1,110 firefighters, 145 helicopters, 138 pieces of heavy equipment and 22 air tankers are fighting the fires.
Mandatory evacuation orders are in place for Fort McMurray, Anzac, Gregoire Lake Estates, Fort McMurray First Nation and Mackenzie County near High Level. Residents of evacuated areas should not attempt to return home.
Emergency gas and diesel are temporarily available along Highway 63.
Albertans can call 310-4455 for information and stay up to date on the Alberta Emergency Alert and Alberta Wildfire apps.

New Orleans was 90% looting niggers.

why is north america built out of shit?

did someone fired up a nvidia 480 on the forest again?

Yeah they're certainly not going to get it under control with those winds.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-airport-under-seige-from-raging-wildfire-1.3568035

Low humidity doesn't help.

and tomorrow supposed to be worse.

Well time for me to each lunch with my family, will give more updates when I get back.

Did someone forget to pay debnts again?

Task force 2 is army

You think the liberal federal government cares? Or the NDP alberta government for that matter, they hate white people.

It is North America

Why so cucked? Canada isn't even that diverse, right

depends our debt can cause fires on your mainland? if yes then yes if no then again yes

Old meme is good.

kek

Kek

hahaha, youre alright yank.

fuck off spic.

>elect a flamer
>get flames

Ha, leaves are shaking

This should be illegal. The airlines are gouging people who want to fly from Alberta to back home out east.

Someone Red Pill me:

Is this a false flag?

Are the Oil companies burning their shit down for the insurance money since oil will never go back to $100?

Holy shit is it still burning?

Why are your firefighters so shit Cuckada?

All in all, we can all agree that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican- funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

There's no fire at the oil fields. Please docsome research before spouting shit.

Alberta slashed it's fire budget 80% just befor this happened

>Christcucks pray and fast to get Ted Cruz, a Canadian, elected as POTUS
>God smites Canada as a message

like pottery

Have oil companies been burned?

>I have several dykes and and rivers around my house

can't catch me forest fires

No it is near the Oil fields but nothing to do with them yet. Doubt this is a false flag

Alberta is fine. No one is shilling for For McMurray. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing our Oil industry.

Bullshit, is this some sort of conspiracy shit or what?

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Nope just general NDP incompetence

"The airlines"

Brian "Punished" Jean

A legend denied his home

More like 15%, the budget is at $100 million.

I'm spending way too much time on Sup Forums because last night after i fell asleep (around 3 am after following the threads all night), i had a dream that i was in canada and trudeau passed an emergency law because of the fires that no one could sell anything in canada for more than $5. everyone around me thought it was great but i was in a panic thinking of what was going to happen to the businesses and how supplies would run our shortly.

Apparently there is a need for food at the GA airports as people being flown in have not eaten in a day or two.

Yeah the camp I stayed at on tuesday (MLV) didn't have any food. They didn't even have running water as the camp was set to be condemned.

Good thing I GTFO of there the next day.

Death count?

Based Fort McMurray residents

Fort McMurray needs some rain.

None so far.

2 From a car crash while they were trying to get away. As usual this is canada and even our natural disasters are a joke.

Does anyone know if theres a website where I can donate some money to the people who lost their homes and need help with expenses while evacuated?

There are a few people that refuse to leave but so far there was one collision that killed two people and that's it

You should add that it didnt even happen anywhere near the fires

There is the Red Cross and the Fed Government promises to match every donation made to them

Red Cross has a page set up and the federal govt is going to match donations:

donate.redcross.ca/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=1951&ea.campaign.id=50610

good on ya Amribro

Most things are still just local fundraisers as far as I know

>red cross

is there a way i can earmark it so i make sure it goes towards victims of the wildfires and not towards >refugee shit overseas?

Someone needs to give a call to the local LDS bishops.

donate.redcross.ca/ea-action/action?&ea.client.id=1951&ea.campaign.id=50639
It is a website specifically for the Alberta Fire

>In canada even natural disasters are nice.

On unrelated note, I have neverer been replied by 4 diffrent canadians in such a short time

thanks

As someone posted in an earlier thread. This is a city full of blue collar workers, the majority of them would have First Aid, WHIMIS and other safety training. This means that most everyone was trained in ho to deal with emergencies and to keep panic at a minimum. This leads to a relatively calm evacuation and seriously lowers fatalities

Thank you for Jonas Valanciunas

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.