Tag along while i troll this guy.
Suggestions are welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/EVTKs?grid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Um.

Not in the mood, actually

Ask for truth and lets see what comes up

I just realized how much power a 15 year old actually has. Take dick pic, send to hated person, call police, profit. You should pretend to do that to this guy. Find a legal but really young looking pic, send it to him claiming it's you, then tell him the popo are on their way

Suggestions?

To catch a predator

just wondering, do you know what the term pegging means? if not look it up mmmm id really like to try that with you. ive let dudes peg me before but its not the same as a sexy woman like yourself doing it. i just want to see that hot ass in a harness and have you go to fucking town on me till i bleed. ill even let you eat up all the cum after i blow my load because hey you earned itjust wondering, do you know what the term pegging means? if not look it up mmmm id really like to try that with you. ive let dudes peg me before but its not the same as a sexy woman like yourself doing it. i just want to see that hot ass in a harness and have you go to fucking town on me till i bleed. ill even let you eat up all the cum after i blow my load because hey you earned itjust wondering, do you know what the term pegging means? if not look it up mmmm id really like to try that with you. ive let dudes peg me before but its not the same as a sexy woman like yourself doing it. i just want to see that hot ass in a harness and have you go to fucking town on me till i bleed. ill even let you eat up all the cum after i blow my load because hey you earned itjust wondering, do you know what the term pegging means? if not look it up mmmm id really like to try that with you. ive let dudes peg me before but its not the same as a sexy woman like yourself doing it. i just want to see that hot ass in a harness and have you go to fucking town on me till i bleed. ill even let you eat up all the cum after i blow my load because hey you earned itjust wondering, do you know what the term pegging means?

Omg, Im so embarrassed.
I thought a foreskin was what covers the testicles.
My bff just texted me to tell me I was wrong.
Do you know where I can find a pic, so I wont feel so stupid?

TRIPS GOOD GOD OP DELIVER!

Give me dare and truth suggestions as well.
Will use the best.

send him this.

Its just too long.
I know i know op is fag

just wondering, do you know what the term pegging means? if not look it up mmmm id really like to try that with you. ive let dudes peg me before but its not the same as a sexy woman like yourself doing it. i just want to see that hot ass in a harness and have you go to fucking town on me till i bleed. ill even let you eat up all the cum after i blow my load because hey you earned it

Tell him that you would feel much comfortable if he would send a photo of his face

Ps, whiteknights, dont try and warn the guy by searching the text of his whisper user posted up above

Next time i wont post that lol

Wtf is this app called

Whisper

Whisper

fuck you. I actually, genuinely hope you get cancer. Throat cancer. Oh, but not fatal! Oh no. I hope you get cancer and survive, and spend the rest of your life suffering. I hope they have to entirely remove your trachyea and you become a fucking sideshow freak who can't live a normal life at all, and have socially-broken pieces of shit on the internet make fun of you. You deserve it. You're scum. But you. You. You're just a garden variety jackass. You're polite about it, you don't hate anyone, and that makes your invasive ignorance all the more odious.
You think you're a nice person. You think you're one of the good ones, not like those hateful jerks on the internet. But you're a thousand times worse than them, so fuck you too.

Thanks anons

this is you op

I think it's actually the dog doing the typing.

Ironman is going to jail

Is there more of her?

goad him into doing something sexual, then screencap and call authorities. Don't goad too hard though, don't want it to be considered entrapment. You're doing gods work user.

My dad had throat cancer, I wish he'd died, he didn't suffer as much as he should have either. The cancer and the radiation didn't even make him weaker, he still hit me just as hard.

this isn't her, but could lead to something

could also use these

Do it slow, user.

Are you in bed?
How do I know that isnt a pic you took yesterday?

This is now a boobies thread

Give me truth and dares ideas Sup Forumsros!!

What a weirdo

Are you naked in bed?

Oh thats a good one

what's your dream fantasy?

Once you open up to his sexual advances, find a way to bring his dogs into it.

Ask him to take a picture doing something specific to prove its him.

how old are you lmao

sharpie in pooper? or too soon

Keeping it for later

I got you niqqer

I need like a set of 3 at least

bump

that enough??
i got like 3 more

Born to late for spooky threads,
Die to early to see op doing something intresting

This is the gayest trolling ive ever seen.

Dump the rest. Just to be safe

if yes, dare him to prove it, if no still dare him to prove it

*KEK*

you have to start slow assclown

i like where this is going hahaha fucking peds

Will 150 be enough?

m.imgur.com/a/EVTKs?grid

still need more??

Any reply yet? Hes prolly got cold feet.

No thats good

now were getting somewhere

not OP but get some selfies

i can try

this

Not even trolling, its OPs way of sexting a man without feeling gay

kek

looks too old, i would think 17

This.

I tried the troll texting thing once and it felt too fcking uncomfortable, and frankly just plain gay.

OP, you're a massive faggot but at least it might lead up to a keke.

then dont use the black and white one

Trolling is TERRORISM OP

>730737036
15 year olds don't talk like this you pedofile autistic moron

bumping for interest

Bumping ur bumping wanna see this guy feel gay/go to jail

what is this thread

we are trying to catch a pedophile

What is this app?

whatsapp

Snapchat

Brb dinner with gf.
Gonna be fast

whisper

someone do this on yellow

You faggot.i hate you op. Ops going to jack off to the guys dick pics real quick. Faggot

i wanna know how this shit ends pls be fast OP