What is the worst thing you've seen ONLINE?

What is the worst thing you've seen ONLINE?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/torture/man-arm-jelly-inmate-brazil-prison/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums

This thread.

bestgore.com/torture/man-arm-jelly-inmate-brazil-prison/

:)

miley cyrus nudes

A toddler with a dick in her mouth
A young girl about to get a dick in her vagina

Then I clicked off

[spoiler] after jacking it [/spoiler]

the google search bar

Thats super fucked up

Fucking sick man

petunia's predicament

Multiple live suicides.

Ive seen the rest of set and jacked off to this.
Probably and hopefujlly the only girl i'm going to jizz to her brain goo

itzdolly death fap.
>goddamnit Sup Forums whats wong with me

Cat goddess's Cervix
>I've jacked off to this

Underrated. I would have to say Normies myself

Links or it didn't happen

Cory's construction

A video about a dog that was thrown from a bridge, and where we could hear it survive and how the dog scream.... and i did unfortunatly also see some Isis videos of people getting killed.. ( i reported them all as being illegal content ) i dont want to allow such things to beshared on the internet.. terrible. I dont think people realize how brutal and violent such things are in reality, it is a very different thing to see such things on a photo/video than in real life.

3guys1hammer

rekt thread commencing...

Saw a video of a central american gang force a rival gang member to give them all bjs then killed him.

Scarred me for a while, I stayed off of the gory side of the Internet after that

It used to be the 3 fuckwits that tortured that man sitting on a park bench.

2 guys 1 screwdriver or something like that. I remember looking at the old man and thinking "please, buddy, please just die." It was the first time a rekt type of video got to me. What was bad was that no matter how much they kept torturing this poor bastard with a screwdriver and a hammer, he just kept on living for more of it.

But recently a new one replaced it as the worst for a different reason. That recent girl, the 12 year old or so that lived in a trailer park and whose uncle, stepdad, etc., I can't recall who, but someone was molesting her.

The girl who hung herself on cam.

She bothered me because I have 2 daughters, one her age. You can hear her mother or someone looking for her 10 mins after she did it, as she's just hanging there.

The hanging there and hearing her clueless parent looking for her, not knowing that they were minutes away from experiencing hell on earth when they find their child's body. That's what got to me.

That's a parent's worst fucking nightmare.

OK

Post pics of your daughters

Feel good about that? I'll take a shot right back.

Post pics of your own, kids, user. Post pics of your kids, the ones a woman begged you to create inside of her.

I'll wait for yours first. I am sure that we are equals in life.

What's your problem, man? Are your daughters ugly?

Alright, don't get worked up, everyone is just breaking balls here

A family member showed me Sup Forums when I was 12... a guy put his head inside a females pussy. Scared to my memory ever since, I'm 19 now. Still here though!

There you go user, number 8.

12 is best

Race mixing