Sup Forums help me out

Sup Forums help me out

pic related is me, i'm fairly well built and have a decent face too yet i can't get any pussy. I'm 23 now and i'm at a breaking point. The opportunity just never seems to arise.

How do i tackle this issue?

KYS, it's easy

Rape?

tinder
bumble
bars/pubs/clubs

Go out partying and just talk to fucking girls. go somewhere further away. If things get akward or don't work out it doesn't matter.

I can't lie and say it hasn't crossed my mind, but nah obvs not. Consensual only

I went on tinder and like, i just find it really weird trying to like introduce myself via text, i dont know how to seem cool and i think most girls didn't understand my humor and thought i was weird i dunno. As for bars and clubs i'm not really in a social group that goes out that much

I don't really party though, I don't have a group of friends that go to nightclubs and such

Just fucking stop being scared of rejection from some dumb ass pussy holder, don't fucking care about what they want (because they don't even know), just be sure that you are what they want and have a fucking attitude, attraction is not based on your body's shape

And don't fucking wait for opportunities, go find them

I'm now 22 but was a virgin till 20. A lot of girls didn't like my humor either. (even though my friends love it)
Once I realized I had to make jokes they like I had way more succes. (cringy normie bs)
I still think girls are uninteresting tho. hate talking to them.

You're probably right, i guess i am kind of scared of rejection. I definitely have a fear of being publicy embrassed

>have a decent face

Also, my standards where a little too high, maybe you have the same problem? Like I only wanted to fuck 8/10+

Don't act so beta and polite around girls. Doesn't mean you have to be a dickhead either, just be yourself.
Or start sucking dicks. Actually you should probably just do that, faggot

I actually have really low standards, but if i go to a bar with friends i'd be too embrassed to hit on a fat/ugly girl. Sucks because i find weird shit attractive and fat girls make my dick hard.

I'm not actually that bad. Not exactly handsome but i'm ok imo. This is me, hiding an awful bout of neckbeard, but you get the idea

Get rid of the combover. Shave your head. Own it

You are average and don't look weir. just a normal guy. Girls won't all be jumping to fuck you tho, you have to aproach them.
I know guys who are lowkey ugly who've gotten pussy

copy pasta
5'8 manlet spic here. Don't use tinder anymore but when i did i had maybe 10 matches the first 3 months iv been using it and rage quit. Tried tinder again a month later and all i did differently was change the intro profile pic and my attitude and brought that unlimited swipes shit. Got 2 matches a day right swapping everyone, usually a hambeast and an average girl, sometimes a qt. I suspect i could get more matches if i had changed my profile pic sooner and added some group pics since girls already swapped left on me.

Only used it for a little over a month and had about 30-40 matches before uninstalling because i got a gf. Manage to get 9 numbers, ended up having sex with 7 of them, had a fling with all of them. Talked 2 white girls with blue eyes into being my long term fuck buddy, still friends with them. I don't have a game plan besides being based (but respectfully) and saying whatever i feel like. I do better when i'm not trying for some reason and i usually like to make fun of girls when i first message them and most times they seem to love it, even if they seem to get offended i'm able to play it off and make it charming... i think.

Idk, trying to help because i looked through the thread and there's not a lot of successful profiles here. Somethings to consider

Superlikes only work on 4/10s and below because it makes them feel special.

Your first picture is VERY important!

Original first pic was the beanie pic. I don't think i'm attractive but girls tell me i have nice eyes, idk why. Also girls are attracted to the color red, adding something that's red to your intro pic might help.

If you're not white and your trying to get with a white girl you need to "break the stereotype" hard, same for in person.

You NEED to be assertive but avoid making a girl feel like she's being pressured. Don't tell her "so are we doing this?" instead tell her "Just got off work, i'm available if you feel like hanging out."

it's probably your tiny little hands

ah man, they are quite small but i don't exactly think girls are concentrating on a guys hands