Damn, i'm gonna be a dad

Damn, i'm gonna be a dad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNK7N3AwVFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be a good dad or fuck that kid off to people that will raise it to not be a fucking cunt.

I'm not a baf person. But fuck, this is shocking

Dont fuck it up pls.

Your gf or some bitch you fucked?

1.) When did you discover that you were going to be a dad?

2.) Describe your relationship with the mother.

3.) How do you feel about being a father?

4.) How was and is your relationship with your parents?

would you rather have been a mother? when did you find out your gender?

How old are you?

Congrats, be a good dad

1.today
2.gf
3.confused. not sad, just confused.
4. 10/10

Thanks m8

Well, at least you are not a virgin like the 98% of this page

Well, congratulations!
I am sure that you will be a great father. Remember to be patient and understanding. Something as simple as taking your kid to the park once a week (even if your son/daughter is 14 years old) can be a great way to bond and show that you care with your time.

That's actually pretty cool. Congrats dude!

You'll be a good dad OP, even though you're still a gigantic faggot

What are your five favorite films?

Just dont show him/her this shithole.

CONGRATULATIONS! Watch Jordan Peterson and raise the kid well.

Well. At least you are not 18 or so. Good luck mate

Punch her in the belly
Instabort

Abortion. Do the kid a favor and don't rip him out of non-existence. He didn't do anything to deserve being able to suffer.

Remember, every terrible thing that happens to that child is the direct result of you creating it.

nice

Current dad to a 3 month old. It's one of the best feelings having someone literally have a smile of joy anytime they see you

Wait until they become a threenager and the joy will fade

I wish. Thanks m8

You know, not everyone is a giant piece of shit like you.

>gf

So how do you know its yours?

abort the cunt

We already made the dna test. It's 100% mine

what absolute nonsense. try sleep deprivation for 18 months and ending your relationship. being stuck in a dead end job trying to pay for the fucker for 18 years!!

OP here. She's so happy, you guys should see her. I'm kinda happy too, but im confused. I mean, like damn. Im gonna be a father

you're too young you fucking pussy

That only happens if you are a poor fuck. Thanks god i have my life done already

I know. What's your point? At least im not poor.

either get the bitch a fucking abortion or fuck off, stop posting on here and become a parent

do you have stairs in your crib? could come in handy

Hurr durrrrrrr

being rich has nothing to do with ability to raise a child. you post on Sup Forums you're a fucking immature attention seeking bitch and will make a terrible father because you're way too immature and self-entitled you cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=eNK7N3AwVFQ

what the fuck does that even mean? you're a fucking child yourself

But everyone can accidently create a giant piece of shit by getting a bad roll on your child's stats at conception!

Creating a child means gambling on what the child will be. Will it be healthy? Probably. Possibly not. It is the direct result of poking the mother without a condom if you create a physically or mentally crippled child. But, it's mostly that child's problem.

Ok. What's the point?

Good for you user,

Im going ti be a father to a daughter on August.

Im pretty exited, and a tad scared.

you will get an erection from changing its diaper

Go on, OP. You gonna be an excellent dad. Dont hear this bunch of virgin faggots.

Glad to see one nice comment on here. Blessings to you and your incoming child

always remember to fucking beat it

Don't reproduce. To do so is selfish and potentially evil.

The only good thing abount been virgin is that you would never have a child

No more Sup Forums for you, on the bright side you will need to be more responsible, also try to get a job working night shifts because that kid wil be crying every 3 hours for the probably next 9 months.

When did Sup Forums became so fucking gay? Just punch the bitch in the b3lly

hit me like a wall when my son was born 3 years ago. Good luck man itll change your perspective on life. Congratulations

Proud dad of 3 here. Go on, OP. The fisrt time is certainly spooky but you can do it.

i know just grind up shit loads of laxatives and the morning after pill and give it to her in some food or a drink or some shit

Be a good dad, op. Wish you the best of lucks with your incoming kid

Why the laxatives though?

21 y/o dad here. Good luck and always support your partner, she needs it.

Name him m00t

Give him a nice childhood. Congrats OP. Your life would DEFINITELY change. But in a good way

get loads of both she'll be shitting and pissing and aborting her guts out fam

RIP

>mfw i tead all the thread
Some Sup Forumstards actually own a heart

No more Sup Forums for you my man

>implying that's bad

unless he's a pedo

just because yo wish you had never been born doesn' mean that everyone else feels the same.
congratz op and please make sure it doesn't turn out a bitter shithead.

>implying implications

So basically the point of the laxatives is to make it look like she's sick and accidently an miscarriage.

Will they both kick in at the same time? Or will they shit their guts out and miscarry three hours later?

This. Some fucking depressive faggots in this thread

you are a fucking moron

You are a virgin. Dont you fucking lie to me

underrated post.

James?

Indeed. The point is that you run the risk of creating life that doesn't wish to be, which is evil, or creating life that's either oblivious or happy, which doesn't carry any moral significance since you created both the need for something to have a pleasant life and the ability for it to do so.

As a parent, you can only do so much. Whether or not the child will become a bitter asshole that despises existence is ultimately beyond your control.