Religious people dont believe in fairies and Bigfoot

>religious people dont believe in fairies and Bigfoot
>same religious people believe in a giant ghost in the sky and a demon underground

World didn't started from nothing.
World didn't started from some big explosion nobody ever saw

Get it? stupid atheist? Do little better research

>giant ghost in the sky and a demon underground
Funny thing about that; those same ppl believe those two are enemies.

God is not in the sky nor is Devil in underground.
Just like the human soul is more the flesh and bones.It is not literally a material place.
Damn some atheists can be ignorant well that's why they are atheists....

We believe there is a Creator like everything else.

>a giant ghost in the sky
that's like a 10 year old sunday school tier understanding

I believe in bigfoot...

check em

Bigfoot must be real

you're comparing things which would easily be shown to exist with a purely metaphysical being which could never be proven to exist

>World didn't started from nothing.
>the world didn't come from nothing
>but somehow a god did

bigfeet confirmed real

space ghost still pending

Are you one of those superinteligent no-God-because-science uberatheists from that last thread? Wait, I think you are!

nonreligious people don't believe is sky ghosts but do believe that GMOs are harmful, vaccines cause autism, SUVs are going to destroy the atmosphere, gender isn't based in biology, and that marijuana cures cancer.

dear god that's cute

If it can't be proven to exist then it obviously didn't exist retard

God is not "a giant ghost in the sky"

Idiot.

I'm an atheist and I don't believe in any of that shit, so your point = null

>arguing what god is or isn't with no proof of either

Yeah, you're right. That doesn't even begin to show how ridiculous the idea of god is.

>SUVs are going to destroy the atmosphere

I think you mean change the atmosphere. "Destroy" would indicate the atmosphere gives a shit what it is made of.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think a billion internal combustion engines running at the time for 100 years won't change the chemical make up of the atmosphere?

Seriously, how fucking retarded?

The big bang created the universe. That is assumed by the majority of people.

If this is true, what started it?

There needs to be a "mover" to initiate it, and that mover had to have been a being that existed before the universe.

That was God

>atheist
>believes in aliens

Most atheists actually don't believe in the big bang theory

most atheists are faggots

i'm talking about most people

>haha i said faggot that means i win

>haha i live in my basement

World didn't start from some sky daddy nobody ever saw.

As an atheist myself the best advice for any atheist who doesn't want to sound like a douche is that when you challenge someone's beliefs, no matter how ridiculous they might be they will almost always act defensive and dislike you even if only subconsciously. Militant atheists give all atheists a bad name as they're the most visibly derisive towards religion, causing a vocal minority to appear as the majority. In my opinion I don't give a shit about what other people believe as long as they don't try to legislate their morality, it's counterproductive to argue with religious people about religion because that just makes them hate you

I know plenty of religious people who believe in bigfoot.

The old log of shit... The old log of shit... the old log of shit... it's good enough for me!

'Teas good for mother and father, 'twas good for mother and father, 'twas good for mother and father and it's good enough for me!

The old log of shit! The old log of shit! The old log of shit! It's good enough for me!

wtf

All the big bang theory is is looking at the universe today and extrapolating backwards, all of the matter in space is accelerating outward meaning there may have been a point where it was a singularity, it's a educated guess, nothing more. Scientists don't claim to know for sure how the universe started (at least the non arrogant ones don't) , religion however claims to know all the facts.

yeah that's literally all science

it's just a fucking guess

Are you seriously saying that all science is guesswork but religion isn't? You're reaching levels of autism I never thought were possible...

Not a just guess, an educated guess that is made by evaluating the universe as we perceive it, there's lot's of things science hasn't figured out like dark matter/dark energy etc. but scientists (the non arrogant ones) are open to the idea that they are wrong because our perception is limited. Religion claims to know everything about everything and it's always right because it says it's right, despite the many objective facts that point to a different cause. In my opinion I think it's arrogant to dismiss the concept of god completely as it's an unfalsifiable hypothesis, that being said, there aren't many signs that point to a god.

nigger you know goddamn well that's not what I said
I said science is a guess, where did I say religion isn't
they are both based in faith

People are hypocrites and basically imbecilic sludge that cling to whatever little frail eggshell reality they adhere to.

Tell a christians that extra terrestrials (who are actually just terrestrial ancients of the future who's technology is literally light years ahead of ours) are the "angels" in their holy book and that travel back through time to the significant points where their ancestors caused, or influenced the ruination of a habitable Earth and the reason they only come to us in dreams is that they developed the skill of telepathy as the lack of food and increased radiation absorbed by their bodies made them into the emaciated "big headed" illuminated (literally saturated in radiation) creatures who couldn't come near people without giving them radiation sickness and/or killing them (reasons fleeing jews built stonhenge and other high stone monuments which they could safely speak to them from) and they look at you like you just pulled your dick out and asked the big J to suck it.

Funny thing is science faggots are exactly the same.
>bu.. but why haven't they contacted us?
>They have.
>They just haven't contacted YOU because you are a pretentious piece of shit that thinks you know everything about anything, but know nothing and oh yeah, YOUR bloodline is basically an insignificant.

>bu my faith is proof!
>but my theoretical mathematics is proof
No bitches, PROOF is fucking proof!

Here's mine (seattle 2008, got tons more)
Better than some writings from crazy religious zealots dating 2k years ago?
yep.
Better than B.S. provided by corporate and government shills(who else can afford to pay for testing?) who are claiming science?
yep.
Just look at everyone's "science" hero Bill Nye the gender & science FLUID guy. You think he's the only one who has ever taken liberties with science to drive home HIS master's agenda?
He is the archetype of "science", 100%!

May your radiation soaked ancestors rot in hell and may the rest of you die from AIDS.

an educated guess is still a guess

not faith, there are objective principles that point scientists towards what they believe, there's observable and consistent truth to their claims because they can be recreated(if it can't be recreated by a 3rd party it's most likely pseudoscience), it's called the scientific method.

did you know that the scientific method (and most of the foundation of modern science) was all created by christian monks?
AND
there is still no objective proof for evolution, but we BELIEVE that it is right. this is literally faith tard

Yes, but the observable universe doesn't really point to creationism. in my post I said that I'm open to the fact that I'm wrong in my beliefs, while many religious people won't change their mind no matter what evidence you give them. Science wasn't started as a conspiracy to disprove god, it was originally a way for humans to gain insight into god's plan. The current breadth of human scientific knowledge is minuscule on a cosmic scale, but scientists readily admit they could be wrong

I know several religious people that believe in bigfoot

I'm saying that billions of years ago God started the big bang. And the whole point of faith is to believe. If you want to convince people find some agnostics.

And the deeper point sails right the fuck over your euphoric head, m'tipper.

I read this in thunderf00t's voice. Is that weird?

Gonna need a citation on that first one, there is genetic and archaeological evidence for evolution, it isn't just something scientists pulled out of their asses in the bronze age, evolution cannot be readily observed because it takes so long (except in bacteria, need proof of concept, look at antibiotic resistant bacteria, they're natural selection in action and only evolved in the last few decades) but there is a lot of evidence for it

People use agnostic wrong these days, Agnostic means you have room for doubt, gnostic means you know it for sure, I'm and agnostic atheist, there are gnostic atheists (which I think are arrogant because it's an unfalsifiable hypothesis) there are Agnostic theists who think god is real but aren't 100% sure and there are gnostic theists that are adamant in their beliefs.

You gotta believe in something or your dick falls off.

I believe I'll smoke another bowl of my favorite.