Thread dedicated to lying, cheating, selfish piece of shit GFs who are too hot to get over?

Thread dedicated to lying, cheating, selfish piece of shit GFs who are too hot to get over?

inb4 normie for having (ex)gf.

She's... not that hot. Gonna have to justify that by posting moar of her

justify her hotness or lack of hotness?

She's hot. Shut up

She looks good to me.

not worth it tbh

being young sucks

Used to love her so much but now I have so many feelings of hatred for her. Her bday is coming up soon and it sucks for my feels

Nice. Any more pics of her in socks and shoes like that?

Don't worry my young user, there will be many bitches that will rip your heart out. You just gotta move on and do you. Kind of sucks though, you become less and less likely to feel in love again later in life. But it's because you build up a shell to protect yourself.

fuckbuddy that got a bf several weeks ago. i know she'll prob come back but i still stroke to her when i wake up with wood

This bitch. Ashley DelVillan from Washington DC.

thanks user. I know i'll fall in love again some day.

I don't even want the current her back, I just want the old her back. We were together for a year and a half and this winter she became so cold, and obsessed with this tall Venezuelan piece of shit.

She still helps him with homework and stuff. Her reasoning is that "if he gets bad grades, he'll have to go back to Venezuela and their country is collapsing"

Well good. I hope he does have to go back to that fucked country. And I hope she realizes what shes thrown away

tits + face more clearly pls

Second this, she's hot post moar

Don't worry; she'll realize soon enough.
Go plunge your dick in some other women to pass some time, ydi.

She's extremely emotionally manipulative and probably somewhere on the sociopath spectrum. She can get just about anyone to do anything she wants, even in platonic (friendzone and non-friendzone) relationships.

I'm still fucked up from her and I wasn't even her BF.

God damn moar

holy fuck i got dubs twice in a row, do i kill myself now?

Sure, as long as you promise to spread Ash D. (she goes by Ash) far and wide.

Name Biancca?

Don't you have more of this?

She's got a rockin body, user. Bitches like this are incapable of feeling love. The sooner you realize she's a robot, the sooner you'll be able to forget about her.

you delivered, thanks user, i'll blow a load to her tonight

here's a gif I made for last thread, but image limit was reached.

Here's one more pic of her, but I don't wanna post her nudes. Bad enough thinking of any other guy seeing or having her body.

By the way, she goes on Sup Forums occasionally so she might see what you guys are saying

Any more full nude? I'll fap to the bitch if that makes anyone feel better.

Cloeseup of her titties. One very weird thing about her that I remember is she had an incredibly masculine body odor.... oddly arousing, but certainly not something you could ignore.

Rumor was she had some sort of intersex thing going on. She was infertile and her genitals looked....weird.

are you confident that she was not actually a male?

I know the feel. if it ain't yours anymore care to share those nudes with the rest of us anyway?

I'm intrigued. Define weird.

Dude, holy shit.
Yo, she kept trying to call me, even after I told her to fuck off several times and sent her my dick pic.

She's crazy.

...but, I'm from DC. I'm in school in SD right now, but I visit home often enough.

Fuck...damn...that body....hmmmm. What to do?

What's her name, user?

My gf atm is an obnoxious cunt. stay with her for her cause her body was made to be used as a fucktoy basically

np user

Just fuck her and act like you care about her. Then, based on the other user, she'll drop you.

I'm gettin' there, hold your horses....

Thanks user.... I was just a guy she was cucking her BF with, I probably had one of the more honest relationships with her but damn... when I look back, she was a fucking puppeteer.

She does the fake-nerd bit. LIkes to prey on betas and shy dudes (most of whom have a lot of money). Never let anyone tell you the fake-nerd thing isn't about sexual power over men.

So, did you fuck her?

Nice. Got face? She looks familiar.

Guess her name?

got any face + tits?

damnnnnnn bro. More??

damm that's nice, got more legging pics?

I dunno. I suspect she had that disorder where you have a third sex chromosome.

She had a really really long, and hard hang-down. Her clit would get insanely, INSANELY erect and she produced a lot of smegma. It was intense and wonderful at the time but damn,,,,

She was always very very VERY shy about pussy pics... I think for that reason. I have a few, but not much and not with her excited.

I'm going to take the unusual approach and not be a dick. But why would you trust her if she was cucking her bf with you? No good woman would do that, you know. I don't care if the bf consented or not.

throw acid on her face.
you'll feel better

Show more, don't be selfish

High testosterone maybe. Happens when women take hormones to help them get stronger or become a man. It happens. Never been with one with a gigantic clit, but I've always kinda been curious.

LOL, you called her? Nice. Do tell.

And the thread just got interesting.

(sorry these are getting out of order)

>why would you trust her?

I didn't. That's why I think my relationship was a bit more on the "honest" side.... but trust aside, that doesn't mean she couldn't be emotionally manipulative.

Yeah... Even flaccid it looks... strangely penis-and-scrotum-like.

Had a few of those - getting a new gf helps get over the cunts faster

Nah, SHE called ME, three times in a row, but I was afk or some shit.

Dude, did you fuck her or not? How good?

Maybe I should blackmail her with all these photos to get her to submit to me. What do you think?

I don't feel that's necessary if she's calling you, dude. You're already in from the sounds of it. Keep it simple.

bitter much

Kind of a meaty pussy. Was she still tight?

here's the view from her being fucked so you can understand why

Not necessary, but fun!

WTF? How did she know to call you?

Sounds like someone's tellin lies on the internet.

Yes user. And I understand that I want moar

woops. i saw her anus!

Nah, could get you into trouble. Don't take unnecessary steps with crazy women.

Lies on the internet...........no

Kinda medium-tight... but oddly *shallow*... like... I don't have a giant dick but I could never get it all the way in... and her cervix felt sort of rough... not the right word but better than, like, "scaly" I dunno. It was weird. And smelled VERY weird.... not bad.... just weird.

Like, the pussy shape is one thing... but the way she smelled, and the fact that she waxed her whole face religiously always made me wonder.

She really isn't. I think OP is hung up on first love over logic. She's a 6 at best.

Did it feel like you were poking the end of two strings of fishing line when you were all the way in? If so, she probably has an IUD. Could be that and the combo of just being shallow. I had a girlfriend with the IUD and when my dickhole bumped that shit I'd damn near cry. Had her get the strings shortened.

>>
Well, if you're going to blackmail her, go right ahead.... but be warned she is absolutely crazy and will do anything to anyone. She used to like to tell her bf/cuck/friendzone of-the-month that her family abused her to get sympathy and cry on a shoulder.

Yeah... that shit was REAL trouble.

Current gf started telling American dudes she loved them(were in the UK) shes 21 years older than me but was my first and I love her. Back together now but started seeing each other again after she did that as FWBs.

I mean "call" on Skype. She posted her Skype on some /soc/ thread.
I guess you're right. Whatever. I don't really care, even. She was just pissing me off because she sapped my Skype account, "complile"'d it or some shit. I told her to make it stop and we just argued back and forth. I told her that she clearly was into to me, because, why else would she keep responding to my messages back and forth? She said some more bullshit, I sent a dick pic and told her I bet it made her wet. Then I left my computer. Shortly after, while I was afk, she called three times. I later messaged back saying some more shit like "can't get enough, huh" and "are chokers the black belt in cocksucking or something"?

She didn't answer again after that, but she didn't remove or block me. She just shows up as invisible.

>too hot to get over

It's like you're trying to be a cuck. Bitches aint shit.

I really am my friend

That's what happens dude, your first always leave an imprint on you. Unless you fucked an uggo but even then, sometimes you get attracted to weird "ugly" things like giant foreheads

say that when you've been in love with a girl for almost 2 years

Huh, no shit. I don't even have her Skype. Help a Sup Forumsrother out.

No, it wasn't like that....it was just... like the whole texture was off... like... lots of little rough scales. I didn't really feel it with my dick, but with my fingers.... it felt much different from any other cervix I've felt.

Gettin' a little low on nudes. I can share some nonnudes that show just how fucking insane she is though.

give me her fucking address, bro

my skype is simpsonsfan999 if you wanna bring this conversation to fruition.

Here ya go. I'm good on connecting via Skype w/you (though I very much would like her Skype contact). Don't really want her to end up finding out who's posting. But her workplace is also here: opxglobal (dotcom) (slash) about-us

whats the story with this one

She's so hot. I would probably just let her cheat on me. Couldn't give up that pussy.

Ex-gf - I cri evertiem

Cheated on me with a guy from work, should have seen it coming if I'm honest.

She's a 4. Girls like that are easily flattered by other men who show interest.

Here's a peek at her as the crazy person people get to know: She's all dolled up in steampunk gear and hangs out at Big Planet Comics all the time. She preys on betas, puts out super early, gets them wrapped around her finger.... and whaddya know, they're always quite wealthy.

She doesn't exactly have to pay rent, if you know what I mean.

But just look at that face. There's some hardcore fucked up going on there.

Fuck.

Crazy as she may be, she seems pretty intelligent, which is a huge turn-on for me.

Yeah, shoot me a contact add and I'll tell it to you on there.

And again with the steampunk gear.....

ehhhhhh.... why don'cha just tell me on here. Really not looking to get caught. Be a Sup Forumsro, I'm the one posting the pics.

every thread on b turns into a guy with a cuck fetish samefagging himself

she's a pig. you can do better

Dude...I don't care. I'm a poor boy from a lower-middle class family, and although I guess technically I'm a "beta male" I consider myself omega: I opt to exile myself as I know I'm not an alpha but would never dare degrade myself as some girl's beta orbiter.

Anyway, I've been foreveralone all my life, so if she wants to put out and then toy with me, she can go ahead and toy with me. I don't care. Life has toyed with me enough, and I don't have anything to lose which I haven't lost already.

She seems alright.

ex-gf. we went out for quite a long time and eventually broke up. some time later, at a party she confessed (in front of everyone) that she had cheated on my multiple times. had her story corroborated. feelsbad.jpg

I dunno man, there's just something about her.