Hello everyone. This is the official olympic shitposting thread...

Hello everyone. This is the official olympic shitposting thread. In this thread we practice and refine our skills in the art of shitposting in preparence for the shitposting olympics hosted by /s4s/ in august. I hope you're excited as I am! Everyone is welcome to shitpost in this thread as much as they want and as long as they want if you know what I mean ;^). But anyway, welcome. Come in, sit down and have a drink. :^)

you do realize you have broken international internet laws now and I can pursue legal action against you? I hope you realize I will be submitting this to YouTube and to my local law enforcement for further action. Also I may speak to a lawyer about this... I hope you realize this is not a joke and discontinue this course of action and in reaction submit a public apology.

Wait, user! Please no. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Please don't tell youtube or else I'll tell facebook that you're being a tattle tail and you'll go to facebook gulag.

whoops i shitposted outside of this thread by mistake. do you think i'll get penalized?
thanks fellow shitposters

lurking cunts

NO! You will NOT get penalized! They say it's bad form, but after copious amounts of shitposting research, I can confirm that there is little to NO punishment for shitposting outside of Sup Forums! So yeah, they say you might get in trouble, but you should be fine. It's one of those rules that no one actually follows, so you're good homie.
top zozzle

hot dog thanks friend.
i was scared i would get my shitposters license revoked. if i lose any more points on it i wont be able to legally shitpost anymore...

Haha, I even heard that if you shitpost without a license, they don't actually do anything in some threads. But you have to be careful abou the thread because some threads have very unforgiving laws when it comes to unauthorized shitposting. The boxxxy threads and ylyl threads for example, are very lax, but if you shit post in a roll thread or an andy sixxx thread it'll probably be the last shitpost you ever make

i lost points on my shitpost license for a reply to an andy sex thread so i understand what you mean lol
still though, the thought of shitposting without a license is way too scary. i like to shitpost but i want to be compliant with the rules here. you understand right? haha

haha yeah, user. I understand completely. You know, we should probably start a campaign to warn the newfags about the dangers of shitposting without their shitposting license. Maybe we should make a copypasta or something. It isn't safe to go out into the forums with a loaded gun like that. They need to know the precautions

it will help if we educate them to all the benefits of being a card carrying shitposter. a lot of unlicensed shitposters don't know that there are live people standing by 24/7 ready to answer questions and provide guidance to newbies and veterans alike. plus you get discounts on Sup Forums gold and access to the hidden /vip2/ board

Yeah, dude, I'm so glad they brought back hidden boards. Remember old /i/? Life wasn't the same once they removed the old invasion board. So glad chink moot is listening to the community. Regardless though, there's no good reason not to have one's shitposting card.

EVANGELION IS NOT THE BEST ANIME
AUSTRALIA IS THE NEW NEW ZEALAND
CHINA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
BUYING A SCAR THAN AN AK47 IS RETARDED
I LIKE KNUCKLES THAN THAT STUPID BLUE HEDGEHOG
IN FFXV, NOCTIS DIED. DEAL WITH IT.
RAPE IS BEST WHEN ITS NOT CONSENSUAL

my favorite perk is the mentoring program! it's great having a big bro who can help me shitpost a thread when it gets too hot for one person to handle. and one day i will be experienced enough to pass my experience down to a new generation of shitposters.

thanks for reminding me how great the shitposting program is here on Sup Forums!

Everyone here is a faggot except me and that rape guy

Anytime!

My personal favorite perk is the gold star system in which you get points for every reply you get. Then you get to spend the stars on cool prizes like tripcodes, red names, and even Sup Forums credit sometimes! Know which one I'm talking about? I have almost enough points to enable youtube link posting!

i know what you mean!
i've been saving my points up for "admin for a day." the admin for a day back in february really inspired me. it's really expensive though, i have a lot of (You)'s to go still!

Damn, how many more do you have to go? That's one of the most expensive ones

like 50,000 still haha
unless i score a couple really ebin gets, it's going to take a long time! it's too bad "get"s purchased with points don't count towards your (You) count...

Hah, you should just stalk the slower boards like [s4s], /x] and /q/ for ebin gets. Thats what I always do when I need a few boosters. ;) Shhhh Don't tell anyone though

CHECK EM

nice strat!
also since we're on the subject your dubs have been checked.

Hah, I'm just fucking with you dude, I purchased that one. It was only like 50 (You)s

a purchased dub is still a legit dub. please never let anyone tell you otherwise