gimme tea with timestamp

It's a trap.

in that case tits please or gtfo

Oh shit I want tea now, imma make a pot

I don't have paper let me stamp my hand sec

Damn she looks like my gf lil sis, like a lot, it's kinda creepy

Sucks to be her then

Kek

Woah woah woah lady. What kinda fucking tea is that?

Nice pc in the background, and my girlfriend even thinks you look like her and we're both like the fuck

your girlfriend looks like a boy turned girl?
lol

Wouldnt give a FUCK

Oolong milk tea!!

Nah my gf sister looks like a boy turned girl lol

Damn. So close

That tea looks like it has a shiiiiiit ton of milk and sugar

I can dig an oolong. Not super big on milk tea. Thank you for tea though.

Did op just leave

Never.
It definitely does lol.

I got prescribed antidepressants today idk how I feel about it...

Whatd you get prescribed? I did my tromp through antidepressants, before sticking with an anti-psychotic

Man. I dunno how I feel about them either? Is it a medical reason that you need to take them or are you just depressed?

Citalopram, I've never had any antidepressants before so idk what it really is tbh.

hi remi i love u

Don't want to sound lIke a white Knight cuck but if ya need to talk to someone I can give you my kik

Just general depression. I blame estrogen. ((They)) fucked my life up.

I don't use kik can u sell me on it?

fag

Don't know about girls, but that shit killed my sex drive. Couldnt get a boner to save my life.

Okay?

Tits or GTFO

Show panties.

It's a pretty fucking good messaging app. People mainly use it to protect their identity to talk with people on Sup Forums. It's better than like posting your number/FB and getting your shit blown up. Pretty much if ya want to communicate with people on Sup Forums kik is the way to go. Super easy to download and make a profile too

Oh well damn. That sucks. How long do you have to be on em?

I got fucking trips without realizing it! Lol

First time i've seen you Remi. You're fucking hot, post some wins x

Well, if it was severe enough to warrant an SSRI, I doubt it was just estrogen. Don't sell your depression short. Its a real thing, and it can fuck your shit up if you don't deal with it.

SSRI's don't work for everyone. If you experience side effects after the first month, speak to your doctor about it. There are other, more modern medications out there, but they'll most likely step you up through the different SSRIs.

Honestly, meds or none, it's important you take small steps to treat yourself better and become more well. Here's a few ideas: sit less, look at screens less, consume less caffeine and sugar (particularly in the evening), sleep 7-10 hours at night. Eat less junk, eat more gud st00f.

Hope it doesn't fuck me up even tho I'm pretty asexual since surgery
OK u aren't missing much
Dunno just trying them out anything us better than now, days just bleeding into each other
Oh well whatever it is got better since I left LCS

I can understand that. The days kind of bleed together for me too. But I think that's because I need to make some changes in my life, you know? I hope you aren't thinking of doing anything rash. I'm sure you are gonna feel better even though things probably seem fucked right now

what's LCS?

I wouldn't be depressed about your body.

Where them nudes at tho

Oh shit I have surgery in 2 weeks which means codeine which means I'm gonna suffer thru the pain and save me some heaven for later

your red hair is yum

What surgery did you get? And the only LCS I know is league championship. But yeah, I know the whole "days passing without meaning" thing. When you can wake up, check you phone and see it is friday, and not even realize the rest of the week happened.

Did you lose the surprise package yet?

This.

But suffering from depression myself, I know treating yourself well isn't easy.

Thank's for delivering panty pic. Your body matches your face. Hot af. Good luck with your surgery by the way, I hope you find pain meds that work for you. I have pretty bad scoliosis and i've had my fair share of pain meds =/

Seems like shes providing a decent amount of quality shots. People CAN'T talk on hear without being nude crazed sometimes lol

Quit fucking around and post the bussy

>the bussy
The bussy guys, the bussy.

You good?

B and P are nowhere near each other on the keyboard you mongfucked remtard.

Ey boss!

Not really.

go back to /soc/

I stopped being a trap. But yea days remind me of permanent summer vacation except the end where you have constant anxiety lol

Painkillers are my shit I was abusing tramadol so hard in south america but oxy is my love

Nudes are boring imo. Hentai is where it's at. 8)

Eyyyy

Super m8?

That was supposed to be "sup". But you are super too I suppose lol

I used to get Tramadol on prescription. Shit made me spin out and feel sick. I weened myself off painkillers and if I go out it's either to do gigs or meet friends so I just get drunk.

I mean they can be. I love some good hentai! But yeah seems like that's all people give fuck about on here sometimes. And if ya don't then you're a white Knight cuck and ya need to get out lol

You're awesome! Lover me some fonz

Oh and are ya looking to talk outside this thread or nah cause it's gonna go 404 at some point and you seem chill.

Oxy is incredible. I got it only for two days. No side effects, nothing. Tilidin, that I got after that, whole different story. Sickness and just awful. But at least I won't abuse them. I think if they had given me more oxy I'd be hooked.

As said, medication is a chance game. Keep an eye out for side effects, and remember that depression is no joke. Also, coming from personal experience, painkillers and anti-depressants make for strange bedfellows. I don't fuck with 'em anymore, since I got on medication.

how close to a vagina is it in %? i googled it couple years back out of curiosity and it wasn't appealing to me. did the methods change or it still looks like a skin colored hole

Best thing I found for that mind-crushing is hobbies. Playing my banjo, debugging a friend's program, anything that changes "the usual". Something which demands my full attention.

>oxy is my love
I miss the OG oxy, before they started adding the geling agent. Better than sex.

Remi, I baked you a pie in honor of your new hair pie.

Did OP died?

I made a pie too :(