I killed someone what do i do?? / this is no joke

i killed someone what do i do?? / this is no joke

fuck the body

hmm, hide the body?

You know the rules, body with timestamp.

Rolling for this

its a guy...

post pics

Reroll

One last time

OK one more please quads

report it to the police

There are two kinds of people.

pics or didnt happen

Ill take dubs

post pictures faggot

Checked. OP Has to show body.

kek has spoken

Fantastic.

are you a military member?

>timestamp.
don't have pic of the body its 4 miles way
but this

HAIL KEK!
PICS OR NOT HAPPEN.

OP we are very knowledgeable in this field and can significantly help you, all we need are some timestamped pics of body and scene

you have to show us the body, faggot.

DO IT

Call the police

SHOW THE FUCKING BODY FAGGOT

You idiot! You were supposed to stream the murder on Facebook! You totally fucked up!

kek wills it

Dubs, checked em

Quad get. Show the body OP with time stamp. KEK has spoken faggot

Checked

boy oh boy this is shit-tier bait

All digits so far have been for showing the body.

KEK WILLS IT

Pics of body now, my dude.

OP if faggot

Fake and gay.
Kill yourself faggot.

This, do it

chekld

Op won't fucking deliver.

Don't forget to loot the body. Also check to see if you leveled up, you might have skill points you can use.

kys faggot

Cut off a piece of the body as a trophy and show us.

Turn yourself in. What you did will never leave you and unless you killed someone you have absolutely no connection to you're going to get caught. Does anyone else know? Because if so then you are definitely fucked.

Did the man stutter?
Pound that meat

checked, do it!

Checked for kek
Post pics of you fucking the body

post the body fag

Fuck off back to Tumblr.

Checked

Well, you know, no one but the hundreds of people reading this thread.

I want to see a dead body

Aaaaad OP is an edgy lying cunt bitch ass motherfucking piece of shit

not op, but dead eenough?

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

This steak is too well done. Take it back please.

No.

One of the worst times I've seen quads go to waste fuck you and your pathetic feelings OP

better?

Yes indeed

No.

Pathologist: Bring me a stick.
*poke*
Dead Guy's Son: What Caused the death of my father?
Guy1: Yo mama so fat he got rekt.

Cook meat feed to homeless. No body, no crime. Plus you good guy for feeding the poor.

I've always loved this pic, and I've always wondered wtf it is? Like what shooped into what?

It's a deer butt taxidermy.

Turn yourself in to the police if you live in America or Western Europe. If not, hide the body, preferably destroy it, get rid of the weapon, preferably destroy it, get an aliby for the time, preferably from a reputable source like a business, make sure there is no motive or anything circumstantial linking you to the victim. Go to the funeral if it's someone you know. If all seems shitty, run the fuck away with your tail between your buttcheeks and pray to Allah the third world police don't find you.

You can melt metal pretty easily mate

Oh god, I spilled my drink

Green text bitch!

We need details!

Also,

Checked!

How did you do it and why?

Remove head hands and feet and set aside. Get an equal weight to body in cinder blocks. Wrap body and blocks in chicken wire and dump in river. Fish should take care of it fairly quickly. Now for the hard part, completely destroy the head, hands and feet so they can never be identified. Do not dispose of them In the same place.

Leave your cell phone at home.

Don't buy any supplies with a credit or debit card!

Destroy any and all evidence especially your clothes.

Wouldn't the chicken wire get in the way of fishes eating it?

Dammit man, there's no time to waste! The little fish will eat it and the big fish will eat the little fish! Now Move!

Holds the bones together so pieces don't float.

Alternatively you could grind the body into cat food.

remove the feet and hands. dissolve these in sulfuric acid drain opener. you can get it walmart. bash the face with a hammer to shatter the bones to prevent identification. focus on smashing the mouth to prevent identification by dental records. dump what's left in a river if you live near a deep enough river. weigh it down first, of course. if you don't live near water, bury it in the woods. no plastic wrap. at least 3 feet deep. pour some yogurt in the anus to aid in decomposition.

NYPA