1/14: Invicta FC 21 - Anderson vs Tweet
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Jones vs Sonnen

Previous thread: News:

>Tony Ferguson wants to coach a TUF season against Khabib
mmamania.com/2016/12/12/13919962/the-ultimate-fighter-tuf-team-khabib-vs-team-ferguson-sounds-dope-tony-ferguson

>Aldo fighting Holloway at 208
mmafighting.com/2016/12/12/13923428/jose-aldo-says-fighting-max-holloway-at-ufc-208

>SUG 2 results
mmafighting.com/2016/12/11/13912234/submission-underground-2-results-jones-vs-henderson

>Gastelum prefers 170, but open to Belfort fight
mmafighting.com/2016/12/11/13911100/kelvin-gastelum-still-thinks-170-is-his-optimal-weight-class-but-open

>Khabib has many fans and could make more money outside of the UFC, but chooses to stay because he wants to fight the best (Khabib is based)
twitter.com/ZidanSports/status/808399057651724288

Faggot ass bitch

khabib

bless

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

>Gastelum trying to make a name off of the rotting corpse of Belfort

christ almighty

How hard will Ronda get heemed? Should I only bet on Amanda or on first round KO?

Could CM Punk beat Sage?

Ronda is going to win

Ronda is going to grapple with her. You honestly think she's going to stand and bang with Nunes?

Ronda via armbar in the 1st

The truth is we don't know. His first outing in the Octagon was straight into deep waters as he faced someone with world class jiu jitsu and impeccable stand up. No doubt Mickey Gall will capture that belt soon enough, further cementing just how tough a fight he is for anyone in the Welterweight division.

CM Punk still managed to last a minute or two on the ground despite this though, which is a real testament to guys skill and ability. Against lesser strikers or grapplers, who knows?

>world class jiu jitsu

He isn't even a black belt you moron

>nunes will keep range for a second then run head first into a clinch

and WBW will be back to normal

Unfortunately this is true

wew people still watch this shit 'sport'

*elbow palm*
I smash, no problem.

>Smash cans and RDA
>Gets title shot

Don't worry Conor will 100% HEEM this dagestani

>smash no one
>gets title shot

My jitz is """world class""" but I never train gi, so I'm still a white belt.

Get in my guard bro

Delete this before the brotherhood comes after you

>he thinks bjj belts mean anything anymore

Gone the way of the tkd belt my friend. I remember when instructors wouldn't give blue belts for at least 3 years.

That strategy worked very well against Holly

I wut'ed pretty hard when I saw first saw that lol

What Instances of fighters accidentally getting thier shorts pulled off can you think of?

>Ronda is going to grapple with her. You honestly think she's going to stand and bang with Nunes?
>Ronda via armbar in the 1st

Nunes' skill on the ground is comparable to Ronda's
Watch Tate fight Ronda
Watch Nunes fight Shevchenko
Watch Nunes fight Tate
Watch Rousey fight Holm

Cruz vs Faber 3
Dennis Hallman vs Brian Ebersole

Damn Miesha has an underrated bunda

WE

Lets go

Holly had the tools to force a boxing match.

Top kek, lad. If this goes to the mat, all Nunes will be focused on is getting the fuck out of dodge.

Does pickett have the slightest chance against faber?

CONOR MCGREGOR

No. Faber by guillotine in the first.

Faber sucks. Picket by UD.

This, except send Faber out on a stretcher.

Pickett by rd1 uberheem

>Holly had the tools

More like Ronda lacked the tools to have any competent striking and ability to wrestle

Nunes is a great striker as well, very good boxing as well. She's a very good grappler as well. You are only predicating this off the oft chance that Nunes does something stupid to throw herself into a clinch with Ronda in the later rounds or that Ronda can actually set something up with her striking and/or shoot for a takedown

>OMEGA

Apparently Lawler walks around at 200-210
Cerrone confirmed he was 176
You really think the fight would be fair?

For a Mexican he sure is towering. They ay the population is growing here but they look tiny as fuck to me.

hendricks is like 220, so was gsp and woodley

SQUATCHED

Lawler looked like a cancer patient last fight. I'd favor Cerrone heavily in that match up.

>Nunes is a great striker as well, very good boxing as well.

Doesn't matter, she doesn't have the tools to keep Ronda away from the clinch.

Yeah, Ronda is super slick when she bullrushes people. Takes a real savant to mitigate that kind of skill.

number one bullshit

does anyone have any spicy judo webms?

if not, got any spicy khabib webms?

Will the guys that supported pic related be relegated to obscurity? Sounds like Cowboy ad Dillashaw have already flipped.

what is holloway? He doesn't look 100% hawaiian

his wife is qt tho

will post a few before I go to bed

on a completely unrelated note, i can hear my suitemate's girlfriend whining like a child because he won't do something for him
i've also overheard her screaming at him for some stupid reason and him apologizing like a cuck
i hate her more than I should

Yes, we all know Ronda has become an elite striker now.

He said he was Polynesian and said something about fighting someone at 155 or something after ufc 206. I don't think it was McGregor.

judo in MMA of course

When have you ever seen Nunes throw an oblique kick? Hell, when have you ever seen anyone struggle to clinch with her?

>McGregor landed his flash ko in 7 seconds on the clock
>Rumble landed his in 10 seconds

Is McGregor GOAT?

khabib bless

What's stopping her from just punching Ronda really, really hard?

thank you user

khabib nurmagomedov is the best lightweight mma fighter on the planet earth
tony ferguson is his toughest possible matchup in the UFC

Nothing. What's stopping Ronda from eating that one punch and throwing Amanda ass over teakettle into side control and getting the armbar?

here's a sambo webm, which is Khabib's primary grappling discipline

Getting punched in the face really, really hard.
Worked for Holly.

Yeah dude Ronda is an elite striker and wrestler totally bro

Edmond just played a prank bro, she totally knows to cover distance against an actual striker and she literally knows how to wrestle dude lmao

She's literally GOAT any criticism of her is just ridiculous

>UFC 209 isn't in Stockton
I hate WME

>Worked for Holly.

And also her footwork and also her oblique kick.

Have you watched a single fight of Holly's besides the Ronda fight? Have you watched a single fight of Nunes besides the Tate fight?

You're hating the wrong person.

Nunes has great footwork, she operates on the outside of the pocket tremendously and moves in out of the pocket very well, very good jab and boxing overall

>oblique kick

Yep, that's literally the only reason Holly won

You're a fucking retard

I wish Ronda had a cock so I could suck it

>Yep, that's literally the only reason Holly won

It was a big reason that she didn't get clinched immediately.

>Nunes has great footwork

Not on the level of Holly.

Post slip.

There's a billion reasons why it happened, an oblique kick is not one of the primary ones. An oblique kick is not the only thing that can stop a clinch initiation. You act like if Ronda even gets the clinch, it ends the fight. This is fundamentally incorrect

>Not on the level of Holly

You don't even need that level

Not saying outrageously retarded things doesn't mean I think Nunes is free money

yes he does

speaking of the meme of this card

best nickname on the card?
Robles, Hotsauce, Platinum, Super, Serbian Steel, Kid Alex, the Peacemaker, The Great White, Moonwalker, Bam Bam (twice), Chaos, Magrinho, Pugnus, Bearjew, Brahma, Frankenstein, One Punch, Karate Hottie, California Kid and 12 Gauge

rest don't have nicknames(4)

kinda odd, so many really unique nicknames, or at least rare

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler 2 confirmed???????

nice sweeing hip throw, fucking 10/10

Just a reminder that Zane and Connor unironically thought Miesha would beat Amanda

In Zane's own words

>if Miesha Tate wins this fight, it's in the later rounds

>"I can trust Tate anchoring a parlay"

>the three fighters I trust most to win on the card (Miesha Tate, Cain Velasquez, Sage Northcutt)

Funny enough Connor jokingly predicted Sage would get armbared and Miesha cracked with a right hand

>Tate by submission is

ur mom sucking my dick confirmed.mp4

>An oblique kick is not the only thing that can stop a clinch initiation.

Correct, but Nunes doesn't have anything similar.

"She'll just punch her real hard" isn't a strategy.

Ah yes, running straight into punches is 6D Mesopotamian Checkers

who is this guy?

who is this

Holm uses her footwork to move laterally; Nunes uses her footwork to move forward. Not an exaggeration to say that she'll be in the clinch with Ronda within 5 seconds of the first round.

Akiyama

No. That's just plain stupidity. She consistently moves laterally on the outside

There seems to be this manufactured meme where Nunes just bullrushes at opponents

This is literally non-existent

Yoshihiro Akiyama.

This manhoef fight was the first time I saw akiyama. Beautiful armbar finish, he immediately became my boy.

I think this fight was in that org that a lot of pride execs went over to and it was a tournament semi or final

>le greasy gook man

you no what, i enjoy the clips from this thread but this doesn't belong here. It's not an actual sport, why is wrestling (an olympic sport) in /asp/ but this random bloodfest isnt? Also half you fags don't even discuss the sport and just post pics of half naked dudes all fucking thread.

Give me ONE (1) good reason why this fucking general shouldn't be in /asp/.

an oily korean specimen