I live in the same building as a very famous celebrity in New York. (pic semi-related)

I live in the same building as a very famous celebrity in New York. (pic semi-related)

We met each other in the elevator about 8 months ago and over the past few months we have become involved socially.
She invited me to hang out with her and her friends on multiple occasions in her apartment and she occasionally knocks on my door and hangs out with me in my apartment. We just smoke weed and watch television together on my couch. We've hung out in each other's apartments more than 30 times.
I didn't really think anything of it, because she had a boyfriend. But they broke up recently.

She just kissed me. Literally an hour ago. She kissed me on the lips.

We made out for about 10 minutes. I was completely shocked and in disbelief that is was happening. Then she took her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra. That's when the reality of the situation hit me. She's a very famous celebrity. Paparazzi follow her around all the fucking time. Then I thought about all of those parasites following me around 24/7 and digging into my past and I nearly shit myself. I panicked.

I stood up, nervous as hell and told her that I had to go. She asked me what was wrong and I said that I jsut remembered that I had something important I had to work on for a meeting tomorrow morning and then I practically ran out of her apartment. She sort of half-assed chased me, stopping in the hallway when she remembered she was topless, calling my name ("user, wtf??") as I got on the elevator.

I figured she would just put her shirt back on and go down to my place and start knocking on my door, so I left the building instead of going to my place.
She just sent me a text message saying "don't ever come back, chicken shit".

Did I just fuck up?
Would you be able to handle the spotlight of celebrity?

I remember my first dream

You bettrr nut up and tell the truth

If you're interested in this continuing, tell her and explain why you ran.

If she can't accept that, move on.

Also post pics

I would ask for proof, but there isn't really a way you could prove this without revealing her identity is there.
I guess I'll just assume it's true for the sake of argument.

The answer is no. There is no way in hell I could handle celebrity.
Having complete strangers know every detail of my life everywhere I go would fucking creep me the fuck out.

>Also post pics

If I did that, It would become a news story.
Not joking.

Real talk: You did the right thing. Even ignoring the celebrity thing, she's a woman who is out of your league and who is on the rebound. Yeah, you could have fucked her, but zero chance it would go very far beyond that.

Now consider this: You just turned down a woman who could have any man she wanted. That rejection is almost certainly shaking her self confidence to its foundations as we speak. You just showed a celebrity that she's nothing special. That's way more meaningful than giving her a rebound fuck.

You're in the high country now. Enjoy it.

We talking A-list celeb here?

obviously not. A-listers don't live in shitty apartment complexes with plebs like OP

Yeah I figured as much, it was more of a joke.

What do you think of the rest of my post though?

Yes they do. You can't throw a rock in some places without hitting some goddamn celebrity.

Yes, this. But also you could have cum on her face. You're an idiot.

Which borough and which neighborhood

Is this one of those celebs with talent or famous for being hot

You're a wannabe starfucker. He changed that woman's life tonight, and you're hung up on whether he could have gotten his willy wanked by a woman who plays pretend for a living. He made the right call.

]No, it's "what did he do in his past that...". It's about being anonymous, reactionism and comic avoidance, and natures of two separate humiliations, and being in the public eye

Yes I could. I don't give a shit.

I'm a pretty open book as it is. Some fag tabloids want to go and talk to my friends at a shitty dive bar in central MA, by all means.

And you're delusional if you think he changed her life you Rtard. What are you high or just stupid? She's got the moral fiber of a triscut cracker. She's already railing someone else and calling him a faggot for running away. Also fake story is fake.

If it's true, who cares? She's just a fucking human being and there is way too much on this planet

I mean, what do you want out of this?

>Also fake story is fake.
Duh, dipshit.

Underrated post

Bro you fucked up when you panicked. You should have chilled there with her topless. It's another level to fuck her. With the relationship as you described make out with her and feel her boobs before passing her the blount just don't fuck her. This way you ensure you fuck her later. Better luck next time. Good luck cleaning that shit up

Fake story is fake as fuck. Celebrity living in the hovel of a building OP calls home? You make celebrity money means you can interact with normal people and are god damn good at it. Get the fuck off this board faggot.

Exactly. Now be friends again but stay alpha. Enjoy you lucky bastard.

Another chance?

Then text her back and say as much

What would happen if she didn't bother to respond to that text? Nothing, right?

We're gonna need some kind of proof before we believe that bullshit.

Don't do it, not worth it

Maybe "we don't need any kind of proof to understand that is a huge bullshit", sounds better

Why not? Can she destroy the user?