New Mexico (MW) vs UTSA (CUSA)
>Las Vegas Bowl
Houston (AAC) vs San Diego State (MW)
>Camellia Bowl
Appalachian State (SBC) vs Toledo (MAC)
>Cure Bowl
UCF (AAC) vs Arkansas State (SBC)
>New Orleans Bowl
Southern Miss (CUSA) vs Louisiana-Lafayette (SBC)

Other urls found in this thread:

landof10.com/ohio-state/urban-meyer-tim-drevno-michigan-florida-atlantic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>its an ohio booty blasts alabama in the finals episode

Like a decade ago didn't bowl games start at the beginning ago or is my mind playing tricks on me?

So how butt blasted will the SEC be when Bob "SEC slayer" Stoops rolls Aubarn

>tfw no round robin with home and away matches and promotion and relegation system

Promotion and regulation systems wouldn't work with recruiting. It only works when you can instantly trade or pay to acquire players.

>yfw Charlie strong and the bulls booty blast the entire NCAA

Wut

The best team they play is Illinois.

>Be Charlie Strong
>Cuck Texas for 3 years
>leave to coach the USF Bulls

poetry

Is he scared, lads?

landof10.com/ohio-state/urban-meyer-tim-drevno-michigan-florida-atlantic

I too would be sacred of a dude who almost won a Super Bowl twice and only got fired because he had one of the worst attitude QBs along with the worst ownership of all time.

Urban ran away from Florida.

Did anyone else go to their team's conference championship game?

Too far away.

But I'm sure Temple v Navy was a real barn-burner.

It would have been a lot better if Navy's QB didn't get knocked out early on.

>Navy

>Four more days until football

Fuck everything.

we BOWL TEAM NOW

WHO 2017 HYPE

that's standard 4d chess. just beat harbawl with the youngest team in ohio state history meanwhile michigan is an experienced team full of homos that NEVER beat ohio state.

yeah he got away from florida. i would too.

>sources indicate Harbaugh is eyeing the LA Rasm job
habbening?

>"Montana was ALWAYS irrelevant."
>Montana leads the FCS in attendance
k

>sources

Albert Breer (Ohio State alum) is not a source. Just trying to kick shit up the week three 5 star and two 4 star recruits all considered Michigan leans are announcing.

No actual reputable person has said this.

Playoffs please.....and past the first round

Yeah, Mortensen just said on Mike & Mike "this is beyond speculation". As in there is no truth to these rumors.

They'll probably offer him or reach out to him but he's not leaving Michigan. Not yet.

If anyone actually thinks Harbaugh is leaving Michigan this decade please read;

I can't think of any place in the world I'd rather be," Harbaugh wrote last winter.

Coaches say a lot of stuff, of course. And plenty of times, it means absolutely nothing. But Harbaugh's actions have seemingly backed this up.

We know he took this job, in part, because he wanted to live in Ann Arbor. Because he wanted his younger children to live in Ann Arbor. He lives in town -- not in Saline like a few former Michigan coaches did. He enrolled his daughter in the same elementary school he attended as a youngster. He gets his hair cut by the same guy who used to cut his hair here years ago.

"He said he and (his wife) Sarah were talking (in late 2014), and he started talking about St. Francis Elementary and walking the streets in the neighborhood and playing for the Junior Packers," Harbaugh's father, Jack, told me a while back. "He went through the whole thing, just memory after memory.

"And Sarah looked back at him and said, 'Well, it looks like we're going to Ann Arbor.'"

1/2

His parents moved here, for crying out loud. Jack has a parking spot outside Schembechler Hall and spends plenty of his free time talking football and hanging out with his son. Harbaugh and his wife (who is currently expecting) are co-chairs of the Victors for Michigan National Campaign Leadership Council for Mott and Von Voigtlander Hospital.

This is, of course, also his alma mater. He walks by the statue bearing his coaching mentor's likeness every day.

And while some may tell you money had nothing to do with his decision to come to Ann Arbor, Harbaugh makes NFL cash right now. If you lump in his fancy life insurance addendum from earlier this year, his 2016 compensation package sits at $9 million. Jeff Fisher, the guy the Rams just canned, made $7 million this year.

If that weren't enough, he also currently has as close to complete autonomy as you'll ever get. Harbaugh doesn't get told "no" at Michigan. If he asks someone to jump, they break out the tape measure, request the distance and then check to see if he'd ilke a sandwich first.

Now, would he want to toss all this aside for a spot with a Los Angeles franchise that can't get people to fight mayhem traffic to go to a game? Seems like a pretty big stretch.

Still, Harbaugh's name is going to come up every time an opening happens inside a desperate franchise who is willing to open up its pocket book. And some people will believe it. In part because they'll believe anything and, in part, because NFL types (or anyone else, really) have no idea what's inside Harbaugh's head.

They couldn't figure him out when he coached in the league. They couldn't figure him out when Michigan courted him. They couldn't figure him out when he signed to coach here. None of that has changed, of course.

2/3 apparently

This weekend, a random comment by NFL reporter Albert Breer -- about how the Rams, if they fired Fisher, should go after Harbaugh -- was, predictably, twisted and sliced and diced and blasted into every corner of social media. It turned into "Harbaugh's leaning" toward it. Which, of course, was never actually reported.

People take baseless (and, in this case, non-existent) rumors -- from baseless outlets who aggregate nonsense -- serious all the time. We know this.

And this type of stuff will be commonplace as long as Harbaugh's coaching in Ann Arbor. It just will. Harbaugh, for one, had a ton of success in the NFL and he's still a desirable commodity. That doesn't appear to be changing soon.

College women swimmers are some of the ugliest bitches. I eat in the athlete dining hall and it's just like 3/10s

To keep it cfb related: favorite non playoff bowl?

fcs playoffs

Must not go to Stanford

Not very, no one expects Auburn to win.

tired of hearing about that fucking clown harbaugh. hasn't won shit, but he's always being talked about. he's the jabrilll peppers of head coaches.

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Out of all of Sup Forums's obsession of ugly women, that one remains the strangest

shes better looking than that russian gymnast they liked desu

Um no. Musty is a hell of a lot better than that dude swimmer.

Harbaugh is going to the LA Rams.

Nick Saban will become coach of the Michigan Wolverines for 2017 season.

Cap it.

I dunno man, Lane has been coach at FAU for like 3 hours, shouldn't it be about time he moves to the B1G?

>Saban leaves before the NC
>Bama gets crushed by Washington

>florida fans still salty urban didn't want to live in that god-forsaken shithole anymore
>inb4 fake heart attack to escape saban

First for Youngstown state Ohio State broship

Daily reminder that a manlet is the greatest coach in college football history and will add another championship ring to his collection this year

Manlets are the master race

That's what's weird, apparently Florida is a more desirable location than Texas? I mean, they're both terrible, but i'd rather compete with a shitty Big 12 than a terrifying SEC.

we out here senpai

>circuit city
christ

Those were the days.

Bama fan here, how slim of shot does Washington have?

I think they have a 65 percent shot of winning it

HARBAUGH TO THE LIONS CONFIRMED

less than MSU last year

Hush.

A Clemson Vs. OU Championship game would have been a great way to cap off the last two meetings. Oh well!

Is he coaching the bowl game against SC?

No, TJ Weist is. He was the co offensive coordinator

Thanks!

Holiday Bowl or Cactus Bowl

5-7 bowl teams are an embarrassment.

>Reports say Tommy Elrod, Wake's football announcer, leaked game plan information to opponents
What the fuck?

So Louisville did only win because they had game plan information. So much Heisman power!

Camellia Bowl checking in. I'm watching the bowl this year from viewing party at a brewpub in Boone.

Based on the matchups you see in the OP, looks like the Camellia Bowl is the Sun Belt's premier bowl this year (its supposed to be the New Orleans Bowl, but the matchup is bad this year.
I'm biased toward App, but going off W/L...

>1. Camellia Bowl
App State (9-3) vs Toledo (9-3)

>2. Dollar General Bowl
Troy (9-3) vs Ohio (8-5)

>3. Arizona Bowl
South Alabama (6-6) vs Air Force (9-3)

>4. Cure Bowl
Arkansas State (7-5) vs UCF (6-6)

>5. New Orleans Bowl (aka Louisiana-Lafayette's private bowl)
Louisiana-Lafayette (6-6) vs Southern Miss (6-6)

DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT

>teams needed inside info to beat WAKE FOREST

Eh... the idea behind a bowl is two teams people are excited to see play, it's weird when you get Troy vs Ohio two teams (1) nobody cares about, and (2) don't care about each other. Literally any other MAC team would've been fine, but Ohio U just doesn't have any personality.

Ark St vs UCF, meanwhile, gonna be LLIITT

No
It's 2 teams who play
Why do you think ESPN created so many bowl games? To fill in time

Did you watch the Louisville Vs. Wake game? Wake was winning uncontested into the 4th quarter. The box score is in no way indicative of how 80% of the game was played.

>Ark State vs UCF gonna be LLIITT

kekkity kek.

ark st literally collapses in OOC games and have been BTFO in their last 2 bowls.

They are 1-9 in their last 10 OOC, with the win being against an FCS.

tell me why anyone outside jonesboro, arkansas cares about them

lurk moar.
your ignorance is showing.

ESPN and others created bowls to make money, not to fill in time.

That's why the New Orleans bowl would take such a shitty team (UL-laf at 6-6) over some other much better Sun Belt teams. Because they will pack the stadium, being only 2 hours away from Nawlins.

>ESPN and others created bowls to make money, not to fill in time.
Yeah
Showing a bowl game makes more than another hour of sportscenter

ESPN profits from ticket sales at the bowls they own (Camellia, for example) as well.

Ticket revenue is why it is in the best interests of Bowls to pick teams that will bring the most fans, rather than the teams with the best record, or even the best rivalry matchup

The entire Sun Belt.

They had a shit year in OOC games this year but they also have a new coach, and-- wait for it-- UCF sucks. So let's see what happens.

No I boycotted it after they said they were refusing to hold it in Charlotte.

Why is Lane Kiffin allowed to be the head coach of FAU?

Because he's a really good OC and sometimes schools get desperate.

Ark St squeaked by Texas State, one of the worst teams in FBS. They also lost to an FCS this season.

Any AAC team can and will fucking destroy Ark St.

Ark State went 5-1 in conference, and UCF isn't "any AAC team," they're the shittiest AAC team that still managed to make a bowl.

>win Taterb Owl

>still get relegated to the FCS

What did they mean by all of this?

>Mediocre Ark St vs the "shittiest AAC team that still managed to make a bowl"

>a good game

pick one.

They're getting kicked out from the Sun Belt and no conference will have them

>Lane Kiffin is our new head coach
neato

>shittiest SBC team to make a bowl
No, that's South Alabama

Idaho isn't a good geographical fit for any conference except the MWC.

the Sun Belt added them as a temporary measure, only to stay afloat after conference realignment left them with only 7 teams. Travel costs to the East coast were killing them financially.

It's ultimately the MWC that could have saved them from FCS.

>they made a shitty bowl
>they'd be a great catch for FBS!

Does not compute. You're in a remote outpost and after 15 years of FBS football, you still play in a gym with 16,000 seats. Get rekt.

re-read the post.

Yeah, if Idaho had spent even a dollar on growing their program in the last 15 years (as the entire SBC has, as well as all the SBC teams that are now CUSA), they might've survived. But then the WAC died and no one wants a shitty SBC-quality team.

Oh, I read it.

You want two teams of similar quality. Ark St and UCF is that.

Bama and Washington is not.

Your move.

Idaho could dominate FCS for a while, though, if all of their players don't transfer.

>all
By definition, they have to lose scholarships moving back to FCS. I can't imagine their current coach would want to stay there after next year, either.

His last name is "Petrino"

I never said Ark State was the worst SBC team to make a bowl. Only that they are a lackluster team no one cares about.

UCF is also shitty this year, but even a shitty AAC team can wipe the floor with other G5s, which makes this matchup terrible, even though they both have similar records.

So lets recap:

>Ark State
unexciting mediocre team
>UCF
unexciting mediocre team
>Matchup
no regional/rivalry of any kind
>Game itself
probably a blowout in favor of UCF

sounds "lit" to me.

Yeah, but they'll keep some players, surely. Should be enough to make a few playoff runs right away.

I wonder if they'll be playoff eligible in their first season back in FCS - this is all new ground. No team has ever moved back down before.

Not in recent history, no. But even if they played North Dakota State tomorrow, the Vandals would lose, so do consider that.

>underage newfag don't know about muh OU vs Boise

This is why we play the games, famalam.

I hope Ark State can win.

It made the Sun Belt look bad last year when the SBC Champ (Ark State) got taken to the woodshed by the #3 C-USA team (Louisiana Tech).

>Comparing undefeated GOAT '06 Boise to 7-4 Arky State

there's definitely some underage newfag here, but >it ain't me

Do we have a spee ESPN bowl pick em league? Please post the info if we do.

The Sun Belt SHOULD look bad, they're the worst FBS conference. CUSA made itself look bad this year by playing on their level, but with Butch Davis and Lane Kiffin, 2017 will be a needed improvement.

That said, Troy and App State are going to cruise. The Red Wolves just need to play close.