Alcohols sucks!

Alcohols sucks!
anti-histamines like Diphenhydramine are much better to knock you out and to numb the emotional pain. you'll pass out much faster and rest in peace.
> x10 times cheaper
> no wetting the bed after passing out
>no dehydration
>no acid reflux
>100% loss of bad feelings
>simulates being drunk before passing out
fuck normies and their retarded alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

dxm.darkridge.com/text/beginners.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this actually true? I know I'm only going to get shitposters, but for real I'm going to look this up.

buying antihistamines:

you'll have to sign this register and show ID. two boxes? that's a lot.. you'll have to sign this register, too, and we have to take a photo of you. that'll be seventy-nine dollars ninety, thank you.

buying alcohol

twenty bottles of Polmos? whatever. that's thirty bucks. next!

Jackpot is when you mix dph with alcohol. Use less of both, cuz dph tots your brain.

I'm currently fucked up on both and not sleeping because fuck yeah

i dunno where the fuck you live but it must blow.

I live in GA and places like Kroger have started scanning your license to keep track of over the counter drug purchases like these.

i don't know where you live, but i'll bet you can hear a banjo playing right now.

'cause antihistamines can be used to make cheap meth.

antihistamines have become so expensive i'm thinking about stealing a whole bunch of methamphetamine precursors and using them to make cold and flu capsules.

a banjo...no, i'm not a westerner sorry. 2 chopsticks up for witty banter, though. gotta love the assumptions around here.

How much do you take?

I'm skeptical, btw

still hearin' banjos though, Hoss.

i once took an entire box, but all it did was give me the stares-out-of-the-windows for a day, and a lot of trouble getting to sleep that night.

Naaa it makes you fucked up and when mixed with weed your orgasim are fucking intense but it rots your teeth out

About 200 to 250mg mixed with weed you might vomit if your not use to it

Even sleep aids? Benidrill and a certain type of sleep aid is the same thing I use to get the galls but stopped 3 months ago cold turkey wasn't hard, but it fucked my teeth and now dentures for me

Where do you live here it's like 4 bucks for 32 pills

Yea makes my restless leg syndrome act up bad

are you 12 yo?

Til you build up an immunity and all they do is make you itchy...

It gives you really shitty dry mouth and while your tripping you can't really talk

Antihistamines suck ass they feel like death and in relatively low to high doses they act as deliriants... I'll just stick to my watermelon kool-aid jammer.

What the fuck is that?

Before anyone dies
Do around 150-250mg
Ive been taking the dye free liquid gells
At around 250 i get really clear auditory hallucinations and if i stare at something long enough I get visuals, sometimes out of the corner of my eye.

So long as you fight the urge to lay down. You will make it through.

>non dehydration
Lies
You will have cotton mouth like a motherfucker

Fuq is what?

you're an idiot and a faggot if you're drinking to numb emotional pain.

I was under the impression that they only did that for pseudophedrine and that was because it was used to make meth with the old shake and bake method, which any junkie can do. I don't think diphenhydramine is used for the manufacture of any illicit substances.

But diphenhydramine is not the antihistamine that can be used to make meth. That is only pseudophedrine.

I don't have restless leg syndrome but occasionally it gives it to me. Still better than being sober and helps me prevent myself from doing other drugs. Plus, wanking is superb on it.

What is the most you dosed with? I've heard of people taking up to a gram but I'm pretty sure that can cause liver damage. The most I did was 400 mg I think.

i just take a shit ton of codeine and whiskey, feelsbadman

>rest in peace.

Kool-aid jammer

Lol, this shit gives you dementia. Enjoy your aids faggots

Does anyone get any minor visual glitches, like the snow from that black and white TV in the corner of your eyesz.

Be careful with this shit. It can cause seizures. It's better to only do about 100-125mg and smoke weed after 30-45 mins. Helps with the nausea too

I don't understand, you just pop the pill straight?? Why would they ever sell it OTC if 300mg gets you high

Used to do dph and now my arteries are all constricted to shit i had a heart attack on Monday and i haven't even done the fuckers in two years, im 24

Agreed well okay I don't recommend it at all, that shitty will rot your teeth

The most ive ever taken was 25 pills (the little pink ones)
Soo 625mg

Talk about some shit lol, i didnt make it but an hour or so in untill i passed the fuck out

and yeah, thats why i stopped taking them for fun.
Too afraid ill cause more damage. I only take em now when i have an allergic reaction and break out in hives.

With what frequency did you take it and how much? Over what time span?

rots your teeth out? How?

>fuck normies a

ohhhhhhh.....edgie faggot, otc medicine is "not normie"

faggot

Like 4 days a week at least for a year, usually around 800mg over the span of a few hours

I only take them these days to help me fall asleep early or to prevent myself from getting drunk. Or for intolerable bug bites.

Dry mouth, mouth needs saliva to protect your teeth, can't fix it by just drinking either

I'm not the guy you asked, but I took dph regularly for a few years, and I'd say the max dose I'd take is 500mg. And I'd stagger it into four doses of 100mg over a two hour period.

At that dose, I got visual and audial hallucinations. It's actually pretty intense, and not something to be undertaken lightly. You'll see lots of spiders that aren't really there. It's even possible you'll have conversations with people who aren't there. Drugs like weed and alcohol give a sense of euphoria at recreational doses, whereas dph creates a sense of intensity that can be extremely uncomfortable for the unprepared.

250-450mg is still intense, but more manageable, and the hallucinations are minimal. If 500mg requires your full attention, then something around 350mg will allow you to function well enough to do other things while tripping. I still wouldn't recommend going into public at this dose, and driving/working is an absolute no.

100-200mg is the body high dose. This is the ideal dose for sex and fapping. At the peak of the effects, you can slowly swing your arms through the air and you can feel the air pass over your arms like water. It's a really unique experience.

Anything less that 100mg is good as a sleep aid, but be warned that if you take a little too much, it will have the opposite effect and keep you up.

As for the dangers of dph, there are a few. After several months of regular use, I noticed memory problems start to appear, both in long and short term memory. Dph also enlarges the prostate and can settle in the kidneys for several days to weeks. Potential for development of kidney stones is unknown, but I wouldn't rule it out with heavy enough use. The liver also takes a beating, probably about the same as what alcohol would cause in comparable amounts. I recommend buying capsules and dumping one under your tongue first if you're thinking of recreational use. You'll notice that the powder quickly starts to burn your gums, then numb them.

It gives you super dry mouth and that accelerates tooth decay

That is an incredible amount and I am not surprised you have some serious problems from it.

>no dehydration
Implying you won't get the worst Duluth
Drymouth of your life

Are you fucking stupid or something? DXM is sold everywhere and that shit is literally related to ketamine, it's the hardest drug i've ever done and i've done heroin. Get out underage faggot. DPH isn't a "high", it's a poison.

Benadryl was first sold as an anti depressant like prozac. It depletes your brains acetylcolene which later in life you will notice the consequences from it.

Chill the fuck out wow
Too much drugs me thinks

You have to go back to rebbit. We have no use for faggots like you. Gas all kikes and niggers.

For real?? So if i wanted to use it temporarily as an anti depressant, it would work?

No lectures pls, I dont really care I'm just curious

An entire box can kill you. Anything over 1g is treading very dangerous water if you go m must experience it do it safely. Do your research. 600-700 is the max I'd ever do

This numbing effect also affects your internal muscles, like both of your stomach's sphincters, so regular use can cause indigestion, excess gas, or exacerbate or even cause acid reflux and gerd with heavy use. The strong corrosive effect of dph is not unlike that of aspirin, but even stronger, and long term heavy use can cause scarring of the esophagus and stomach lining, as well as the intestines and bladder.

Sorry for multi-post wall of text

Sounds about right. Remembering conversations with people that certainly were not there is a really common hallucination and so is shadow people in your peripheral vision.

I usually describe dph as causing a sort of mental tracer effect. Have you ever been startled while on it? The sensation of being startled lasts way longer than normal. The same thing happens with sex or fapping. Every bit of pleasure seems stretched out. Sensations are also more intense than normal as well.

It is such an interesting drug.

It's an OTC i don't understand
Wouldn't that be like.swallowing a bottle of aspirin

Do you mean acetylcholine?

Again, are you fucking stupid or something? DXM.... A lot of shit is sold otc that will fuck you up. Do you think "otc" is the ingredient? It's all different things moron. You have to go back.

dxm.darkridge.com/text/beginners.html

here you go you stupid little kid faggot rebbit

They make you impotent, emotionally incontinent, and cause you to see weird shadows in the corners of your eyes at night.

Yes it was the first ssri to come out but quickly faded because of how bad the effects on your health are, all anti depressants suck really. Im More a fan of GHB and benzos xanax, anti anxiety medications are where the fun is. Ghb is a club drug and in a class of its own but is probably obe of the most effective anxiety medications around.

Need dat diphenhydramine to get good symptoms like self-respiration and toxic filter.

I found your posts informative and I can corroborate most of that information. Thanks for the effort to type that out.

Oh yeah bro, xanax is great shit and won't turn you into a retard after a few years. Xanax is literally THE worst drug to be hooked on. WEWLAD

Speaking for experience, it is possible, but not worth the side effects. It's like poor man's prozac; Less of the benefits, more negative side effects.

Also, I sometimes wonder if it ended up making my depression worse in the long run. Or made me less capable of dealing with it effectively.

This shit dries out the mucus membranes that lines your esophagus and your nasal passages when abused.

You'll get super congested and have difficulties breathing, and get this pseudo-symptoms that makes you feel like you have a runny nose for days, when in reality, you go to blow your nose and end up tearing some of those membranes and start bleeding out of your nose and down your throat.

It's fun once or twice on non-consecutive days, popping maybe 9 or 10, but DON'T over do it. The side effects truly fucking blow.

Yeah i figured i didnt spell it right, its not something i think about or type too often. You get the point though

Why don't you just blow each other already. Faggot.

Why are you talking about DXM? Are you just using it as an example?

It seems like you two are having some serious communication problems. As in, you both fail at communicating clearly.

Thanks for the appreciation, and you're welcome!

Take them responsibly and you wont have a problem. Same goes for most drugs out there. Majority of people are too weak or undisciplined to have a drug habit and function.

Why dont you go squat on a cock instead of lurking around here

That would be because this is an anonymous imageboard and we don't actually know each other in real life. We could be on different sides of the planet. Not to mention that our genders and sexual preferences may not align in the first place.

Are you retarded?

Seems like you have trouble comprehending words. The faggot said "but izz otc isnt dat wyk tyewenol"?

If you're gonna call somebody out, at least know wtf is going on. The point was that all kind of shit is sold otc. Also, back to rebbit.

Also, shouldn't you have said "faggots" instead of "faggot"?

also thought this

Back to rebbit.

>being this clueless

Yeah ok..

>takes a bar
>smokes a bowl
>blacks out for a second
>Hey i think ill take a bar
>Hey i think ill take a bar
>hey i think ill take a bar
>lol wtf im in jail pajeet is assraping me

Xanax, responsible, pick one. It's literally worse than heroin. Heroin addicts look down on xanax junkies. All they do is black out and get sent to jail for shit they don't even know they did.

pretty sure most people who have done it on a regular basis for a while are aware of the reality of it

source: am alcoholic

Shouldn't you be on rebbit?

seconded

Well done. Truly immaculate argumentation.

real shit?

LOL I'm high on xanax right now

Ive taken 550 mg before and i got restless crotch it was horrible. Imaging having to pee really bad and not being able to along with having to constantly thrust the air

I remember when I would get the dose just perfect, it would alter reality more than shrooms do for me. Its like everything is impossibly detailed and intense, but I'm able to take it all in at once. Like I can feel the space between me and the objects around me in perfect clarity, as well as the space the objects themselves take up. Like everything is so "placed" in reality. Dph in the perfect amount is like a reality intensifier. I remember one time I just stared at a water bottle on my table for seriously a half hour, just blown away by how "real" that bottle felt. I've tried several hallucinogens in my life, but none of them come closer to being perfect than an ideal dph trip. The only problem is that dph is an extremely fickle drug, and it was nearly impossible for me to reliably find the sweet spot.

I know I make it look easy.

Also, you have to go back.

I didn't say it wasn't fun, i'd do it if I had some. But it does literally make you retarded and it is actually worse than heroin. At least your smart enough to stay the fuck home and do it.

Is rebbit a place that people are capable of expressing their ideas over text in a clear and concise manner?

Perhaps you should spend a while lurking over there. Actually, I think I must insist that you spend some time lurking there, assuming that it will increase the quality of your posts. It may even be best for everyone if you stay there.

Also, your mother is a whore and you should feel bad.

You arent speaking fron experience i can see. You learn your limits pretty fast taking xanax, blacking out isnt fun and is a waste of money. Whats the point of getting fucked up and not remembering shit. I enjoy riding a buzz off of a bar or bar and a half. Stop getting your information from heroin users or the internet fag

The doc gave them to be, not many just a week's work 10 .25mg pills and really it's fun but not all the time kind of feel wonky for a bit

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one to air thrust when on dph

kekked and chekked

You have to go back.

This guy has no idea where he is.

I am speaking from experience, I know a few guys that ended up with 3 strikes, duis. Don't even remember doing it. I know someone who wasn't even able to leave the house without them after two years and they can barely form sentences now.

I also worked in pharmacy, you wouldn't believe how many junkies try to fake scripts to get that stuff.

Yeh you're confirmed fucking retarded

If we want to talk about prescibed medications that can easily make the hallucinate the first one that comes to mind to me after dxm is ambien. That shit will make objects move and shadow people appear constantly

To any niggers that do this, if you value your erectile function, stop now. And start using erowid.
Anyway diphenhydramine is trash

you build a massive tolerance to diphenhydramine really quickly and soon you just can't sleep. its a myth