Ask a heroin addict anything

Ask a heroin addict anything

A spaceship is initially at rest with respect to frame S. At a given instant, it starts
to accelerate with constant proper acceleration, a. (The proper acceleration is the
acceleration with respect to the instantaneous inertial frame the spaceship was just
in. Equivalently, if an astronaut has mass m and is standing on a scale, then the
scale reads a force of F = ma.) What is the relative speed of the spaceship and
frame S when the spaceship’s clock reads time t?

do you go to NA

How does it really feel when you inyect yourself?

Yes. I'm in rehab right now. This is an old pic. In 2.5 months I can use again.

Is it possible to use heroin to be productive?

is the high worth the pathetic stigma and the overall horrible way of actually obtaining the high ie. needle

did you start with painkillers and move on to heroin?

Why do you fucks always leave your used needles in parks, streets and yards?

Have you ODed?

Do people ever confuse you for diabetic like they do me as a heroin addict.

why man why?

Are you addicted to heroin?

stop being obese fat ass diabetes doesnt exist

How do you even get started on that? Do you just hit a point where you think so poorly of yourself so you figure you might as well become the lowest of the low?

Like heaven itself - as dramatic as that sounds. It's like every warm hug, every instance of fingers running through one's hair, every orgasm -- that has ever occurred in the world all packed into one moment. It's like the hand of God himself came down from heaven and patted you on the shoulder and said "everything's gonna be alright."

Is it that fucking good?

Any science Sup Forumsros?

I'm trying to kick my addiction, except im high right now. Do you actually want to stay sober?

Stop leaving used needles everywhere, and if you're not one who does then punch others who do.

My Pancreas begs to differ :P

Is heroin fun?

how much does a usual dose cost? how much too

what kind of music do you listen to

The Pancreas doesn't exist fatso

I think OP OD'd

For some people, heroin brings them up instead of down and they're able to get shit done.
Worth it? It's part of the thrill, as sick as that sounds. Of course I have no shame. To those with shame, they'd probably agree it's worth it.
Started with Vicodin (inb4 House), moved up to oxycodone, moved to heroin finally.
I don't do this - I save mine in case I can't get a fresh one to shoot up with, but the ones who abandon theirs do it so as not to be caught with paraphernalia if busted by the cops
No but I've witnessed on OD and had to call 912. It's a matter of time though.
I have nothing else to live for and it's a substitute for the love I wish I had /emo
Yes
Kek
Basically hit the nail on the head. Became so suicidal that I said "fuck it" and dove in head first.

OP wake up you fucking inbred drug abusing femanon

very much so. not op but a past user for 6 years , daily. It is extremely productive at lower doses , obviously if you do too much youll be nodding and not able to be productive but low doses gives a huge energy boost and gives a fuck it mentality. youre able to do anything but not have a care in the world at the same time. also it numbs all the regular pains you feel physically so youre able to overextend yourself without becoming tired.

Is blue better than Green? Or do I need orange? My favorite color is probably purple

It actually saved my life, I took it once 2 years ago and literally the day after I climbed out the decade old black hole I lived in. It changed everything but it's not how it always goes. Don't try heroin

How do you start?

not op but for fear of getting caught with them...in the past i was good about using trashcans and wrapping it in other trash so someone wouldnt just grab it...also, the cap was always on so nobody would get pricked. fuck the losers who keep them around without a cap..

They should trash them instead of leaving them out, no one wants AIDS or whatever.

guy here who asked why, strill man there are subs for that, figure out your life and get out there, instead of living in fear.

not op but i was a daily user for 6 years and havent used in a few months...by choice...youll come to that decision at some point if youre smart. you know the saying .. :/ J, I , D

No. I came from Atlanta to this treatment center in Utah, except I've come here to die. I'm going back to it as soon as I get out

I enjoy it more than anything on this planet.

I like all kinds of music but I'm really into the Velvet Underground and Bauhaus

Well, good on you.

I seem to see too many in my city.

OP is cute girl & should inject my cum instead of heroin

Also is heroin meth?
Also check these dubs

ive been using off and on for 5-6 years ive only snorted though never gotten around to iv use

I have that same exact fucking table. Worst coffee table on the planet.

complete opposites

not op, but it can be i guess ? its more of just escaping reality and having a blank mind for as long as the nodding phase lasts ... even with lower doses it would completely silence that internal voice...just going through the motions without much thought , but still in full control, unless youre nodding of course. at that point you are on cloud 9 with a pulsating orgasmic feeling flowing throughout your body while the feeling of being wrapped in a warm blanket..very nostalgic feeling. at complete peace with everything around you temporarily. theres nothing like it imo....been off it a few months now after 6 years of daily use. proud of myself for that. multiple over doses within that period , as anyone who regularly uses, it happens eventually.

why are you using a needle when most people inhale it now?

How does it feel to know I can log your IP and report you to the DEA?

I started by ordering shit off AlphaBay. Eventually I found dealers>Jails, Institutions, and death
Oh my!

can you hook a Sup Forumsrother up?

>log your IP
>DEA
>for a drug addict

lmao

>pic related

its you

>Is heroin meth
Are you retarded?
My roommate picked it out. It is certainly sub par.
Why smoke it and waste it when you can shoot it and taste it?
Do it faggot.

How constipated are you atm?

18kips x 24'-0"/27kips=16
The P/A is 188psi

Dont forget about me too!
On a side note have any experience with poppy seed tea? Live in a rural area and dont want to go through darknet even though I already have plenty of bitcoin laying around, so im about to order about 2lbs of seeds which should come out to roughly 6 or 8 uses, shits cheap so I dont mind if its not that spectacular but I had morphine once and im just trying to reacreate that opiate bliss

How many more months till you get a batch that is cut unenevenly with fentanyl and you die ? I haven't knowing a single iv user to this day who. Hasn't died in 5 years time . Edmonton Alberta Canada

doesnt help my crppling depression atm m8....gonna kms.

>implying I'd give away contact info on Sup Forums
Sorry m8
PST will never compare to any morphine be it the regular old kind or diacetylmorphine (heroin), but yes, I've resorted to that when times were desperate. Took too damn long to kick in.

no true junkie smokes the shit, are you stupid ? thats such a fucking waste its unreal...load that shit up and mainline it...its the only way if you ask me, every other ROA is a fucking waste of time...do it like an adult and boot it

How many genders are there?

Hey, we smoke the same cigs. Did you know anyone who did it as a kid? What influenced your starting?

>How many more months till you get a batch that is cut unenevenly with fentanyl and you die ?
Hopefully as soon as I get back on the H. I can't wait to die with a needle in my arm. :)

How often do you suck cock for heroin?

That's water you fag. I've been banging dope for a long time and there's no fucking glory in it. KYS

Sounds pretty good. I do drugs on an infrequent basis, my favorite right now is probably MDMA but I enjoy meth too. Should I try heroin? I'm pretty good at not getting addicted to shit but if it really is that incredible maybe I should think twice.

I started using drugs at 11 so that probably had something to do with it
Every now and then. Easy enough money.

It's the definition of good feels.

It's cheats your reward system, the one rewarding you for eating, fucking, loving etc.

It drenched your brain with dopamine

I'm no scientist though

What a faggot, do you swallow fag bag?

you don't get addicted right away it's a pretty slow process

First time using it apparently gives you an unbelievable feeling that can never be achieved again
Hence why users generally keep increasing to the point of OD to try and get that feeling again
Never done it just stating a fact

could always use a throwaway email but I get you, its a hassle
I realize heroin is by far the cheapest opiate but what comes as a close second? Or what few can you get for a pretty decent price, around here percs are like 15$ a pop and I aint down with that shit but theres only one guy in my tiny ass town selling them.

sounds like some tv bullshit trope

OP are you in Spokane

>Should I try heroin?
If you can deal with having a substance make you its bitch. Once you get to the point you have nothing left to lose, it's your decision. I don't recommend the junkie lifestyle though.
Call your ISP and tell them you've had enough.

When you were young, you were the king of carrot dubs

Whats the point of heating in a spoon? Do you heat tar and powder? Which is better?

Is snorting heroin the same affect as injection

not OP but it doesn't dissolve right if you don't heat it (i think). i never did heroin

do you do any other drugs, user?

no but better then smoking

Alright alright user. I made one but tbh don't expect anything to come of this.
[email protected]

I have to go pretty soon because the facility is going to take my phone.

8 months off a 7 year heroin addiction here
good luck out there OP
these streets aint got no love for you

>If you can deal with having a substance make you its bitch.

I wasn't asking if I should become a junkie, I was asking if I should try heroin. I typically space out my drug use by at least 6 months a session. Do you think I'll get addicted?

no

You mix the powder or tar with water and boil it to make it an injectable liquid.
You do this for both tar and powder. Powder is better. Powder is an east coast thing, tar is west coast.

Fuck no. Injection is pure bliss.

I do crack, adderall, xanax, weed, Keaton.

show us your arms

Hard to say but one time is probably not gonna get you hooked. Crazier things have happened though.

I gotta go now. Rehab is taking my phone.

Thanks for all the questions, Sup Forumsros. I enjoyed this.

Bye faggots!

damn son you work in a kitchen

i was strictly a meth-head. i would stay away from crack, user. that shit will fuck you up

That's a common dermal reaction to IV heroin I think.