Sup Forums suffering chart

alright boys, keep em coming

Eric Clapton
S 95
D 75

In all seriousness, what did Lil Wayne or Kenny G do that was worse than arson and murder?

Where is Elverum?

/whatdidpandado/

S: 85
D: 5

Why is Les so high?

is trent on here? if so where and if not why not

>hating grimes so much
you're just a turbopleb

Beethoven 50 x 70 y pls

I'm just going with what people tell me to do. If you want to change their location, gimme a coordinate

where is he?

S: 20
D: 70

S: 70
D: 80

atleast i think it's les

jackson c frank is in there twice hahah

yeah, that's him

shit, I switched him with corey feldman because I didn't think he was on there. fixing it now

I've got a few ideas of people to put on here, but I don't know where to put them, do you fellas have any ideas?

Earl Sweatshirt
Kitty
Omar Rodriguez-Lopez
Nina Simone
John Coltrane
Zomby
Sky Ferreira
Burial
Spectrum Pulse
Nujabes
Young Thug
Rob Halford
Filthy Frank/Pink Guy
Flying Lotus
Abbath

also should Trent be moved?

earl feels like he holds shit back and is really upset
earl: S:50 D: 30
nujabes: S: 60 D: 15
Flylo: S: 30 D: 20 (lost his mom and/or cool auntie, kind of a weirdo)
filthy frank: S:55 D: 40 (will never be taken seriously and has at least some talent but kondnof fucked himself over)

Earl is more s 60 d 20 imo
Maybe s 55

Zomby

Thugger seems like a bottom left.

Lil Dicky
Suffering: 10
Deserves: 25

S: 15
D: 25

>Varg
>literally a murderer
>50 deserved

>muh self defense

don't forget spewing nazi shit to this day

is this about the persona they create in their lyrics or them personally?

>Panda Bear
>D 100
what did the madman do

Either, or both

Omar
S: 100
D: 35

Earl
>S: 80
>D: 35

Danny Brown
>S: 85
>D: 25

John Maus
>S: 60
>D: 15

I put Coltrane on already. I think he suffered as he was misunderstood and got a lot of flack for his music despite him wanting it to be a 'force for true good'. He also had a spiritual awakening and quit heroin/drinking but still suffered greatly for it. Also his, grandfather and uncle all died within like a week of each other when he was a kid and apparently that fucked with him. Very few photos of him smiling as well. He was obsessed with practicing to become as good as he. could and never reached the plateau he was aiming for because he died too young.

where is he? I must be missing him

Deserved: 10

Suffering: 75

Les Claypool didn't suffer and he doesn't deserve to

D: 100

someone can explain me what is this?

switch nick drake with jackson c frank

where is frank now? someone pointed out he was on there twice, but I can't find where else he is

why?

who's the guy at 100 100

S:95 D:10

It's an intersection of how much someone has suffered with how much they deserved it, Sup Forums edition

S: 70
D: 25

why is charles manson only an 85
literally a mass cult murderer but yoko was worse?

also how dare you put pb there

swap those numbers lol

i like the idea but this chart is so inconsistent
lol at father john misty a square above lennon on suffering, y'all remember he got shot right?

Charles Manson killed some literal who's.

Yoko Ono killed the Beatles, and McCartney and Lennon literally.

Look at his smug rabbit face

S: 50
D: 20

2D

S:75
D:25

I guess his suffering could be one spot lower if that space is already filled

Mike Oldfield
S:50
D:20

>Michael Buble at 5, 65
His kid had cancer man. He's the married middle aged lady erotica novels of music.

Is Christgau on there yet? If not how about

S:15
D:70

Jimmy Page (for that business about him with that underage girl)
S: 10
D 60

Had a lot of problems during his childhood with his family and alcohol during his first music years.
Deserves 20 because the son of a bitch stopped doing his kind of music because his wife told him to. Causing his career to go from prog rock to pop tier crap that no one liked, even Mike himself admited that.

Ok, Sup Forums, here's a less fucky chart for you to use. Try not to fuck those edges too much again.

Based.

>Trent at a 20 suffering

cmon

>Roger Waters still not moved to D:80

Wait, no put Jimmy Page at D: 60 and S: 20 because he did have his friend Bonham die.

I'm lazy and couldn't find him but George Harrison is def
S: 65
D: 30

S:35
D:20

Switch Elliott Smith and Eazy-E

Bowie needs to be moved
Dying of cancer doesn't change the fact that he basically had the coolest life imaginable

SpaceGhostPurrp

S 90
D 75

>implying kanye deserves any suffering

At least move him to D 50

I'm not against moving people around, but If you want a move, tell me where you want me to move something (more than "X needs to be moved down" at least)

I got more than halfway done with this update by the time you posted this, can you do the same treatment to this update and I'll use that from now on?

Alexandrov Ensemble/Red Army Choir
S 90
D 95

>not even a real artist

>>not even a real artist
chill, b. this is mostly a meme anyways. why do you think scaruffi deserves as much as he does?

>Chance at D 85

Lol

He would fit at D 45

You're doing God's work, Sup Forums user. Lucky for you, I actually can do it right away.

S:5

#JusticeForBankrollFresh

Is Julian Casablancas on there yet? if not how about

S:5
D:30

thanks bb

Fuck all the realistic spots for Speaker Knockerz area taken

S: 65
D: 65

How did mark e smith suffer?

I think Lil Wayne should be S 65 D 45

Also, add XXXTENTACION to S 85 D 55

>Merilyn Manson
>suffering

What. The. Fuck. Brian Warner is dick-ass tricky fellow, enjoying life with Dita and milking his fans parents money.

This. 85 doesnt make any sense for Chance

I'd kind of like to see Beyonce at S: 5 and D: 80

literally what did panda bear even do

move him to S 40 D 20

Where's Jim Morrison?

Who is the most annoyingly preachy feminist/"SJW' artist out there? Lots of space for people high on the D axis.

this

Just move Les a helluva lot lower, user never explained why he'sthere

Cringe

S:65
D:25

what?

Hey I know what you're thinking but don't tell me you don't find it fucking obnoxious. That's why added the words "annoyingly preachy." Just calm down sir.

Are PWR BTTM really suffering as much as Nick Drake, Daniel Johnston, and Wesley Willis?

If we wanted to get serious about this, Mike Love and Scaruffi should not be on the same level as the guy who raped a baby.

S: 10

And you're not being preachy by bringing it up in barely related discussions? People like you are the new lewronggenerationer, fedora wearing arseholes

This

Lol no I'm not being preachy. How is saying you find super preachy people annoying being preachy? Is saying something negative about any personality type preachy? And I don't get how the lewronggenerationer insult is related to anything I said. Sorry if I hurt your fee-fees, but mine was a pretty innocent question.

hes not even real

neither its an owl but what suits you best

S:20
D:30

>Cocaine Addiction
>Screwed over by old management group
>Screwed over by ex-wife