BAL: West out-snapped by Dixon 42-14 in MNF loss
NE: Chris Hogan explodes for 5-129-1 vs. Ravens
BAL: Dixon out-touches West 19-6, sees 11 targets
NE: Brady shreds Ravens for 406 yards, 3 TDs in W
BAL: Ravens CB Jimmy Smith carted with ankle issue
LAR: Glazer: Rams job 'most desired one' in league
PHI: Eagles send rookie RB Smallwood (knee) to IR
NE: Martellus Bennett officially active for MNF
SD: Farrow-Hillman to 'platoon' if Gordon misses?
IND: Colts calling Moncrief (shoulder) day to day
SF: 49ers place TE McDonald (shoulder) on IR
NFL: Report: Jon Gruden 'would listen' on Rams job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI8yX3KLsgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chiefs

>11 posts early

whatever

Pats for #1 seed

Pats desu

>It is possible for all 4 teams in the NFCS to tie at 8-8
Could the current NFL tiebreaker rules handle it? If so, which teams wins in this retarded scenario?

Head to head record then points for

I know my team faltered against a top team but they will bring it next week and weeks to come as they compete for an "owl".

SeaHawks 12th nation represent!

>harbaugh could coach rams
>gruden could coach rams

when am I going to read about bill walsh rising from the dead to coach them?

I saw an article on Yahoo saying Rams want Pete Carroll

Go Rams

Super Bowl LV here we come

Is Gruden drunk or autistic?

I have wondered this for a long time but today he seemed even more off than usual.
Not judging, just wondering

Josh Mcdaniels or matt Patricia?

Who the fuck would honestly want to coach them?

Defence has some pieces but they are undisciplined as fuck. O line is a mess and they are stuck with a No.1 overall pick at QB who looks fucking atrocious

very likely

but san fran has to beat atlanta and NO and carolina have to win out

both have the talent to do so and neither faces that tough of completion outside their division, bucks face dallas which could be a loss easily if dallas fields all their starters which they should.

so cheer 49rs to push this into reality next week

both

What's his endgame?

>32 years old
>No arrests on his record
>Praised by Peyton Manning

>Patricia
Mcdaniels is a possibility though especially since he was a coordinator for the Rams at one point.

The Harbaugh led Rams has a nice ring to it.

i dont know. gruden has stated in the past he really REALLY likes goff, so who knows

>Josh Mcdaniels
>harbaugh
>gruden

fuck off they are ours >:(
ALL OURS!

Who /believe/ here?

You have been visited by based Clowney. Your team's defense will generate strip sack turnovers, but only if you reply with "thank you based clowney" or "tybc" for short.

How's it hanging bros?

How bad do the pats smash the Buncoes next week?

>top team
>2016 packers
pick 1
t. packerfan

SOON

In the late 80s Jimmy Johnson took a lame duck Cowboys team and started introducing some discipline. Players that fucked up were cut and major players would be fined and shit for so much as being late for a team meeting. He really lot a fire under their asses and pretty soon they started winning. That's exactly what the Rams need.

thank you based Scar for fixing the offensive line

it'll be close desu

thank you based clowney

Sneak's Official NFL Power Rankings Sponsored by Gatorade - Week 14

1. Patriots (+1)
2. Chiefs (+2)
3. Cowboys (-2)
4. Raiders (-1)
5. Lions (+2)
6. Giants (+2)
7. Steelers (+3)
8. Falcons (+3)
9. Redskins (+3)
10. Bucs (+3)
11. Seahawks (-6)
12. Broncos (-6)
13. Ravens (-4)
14. Packers (+4)
15. Dolphins (-1)
16. Vikings
17. Texans (+2)
18. Titans (+2)
19. Colts (-4)
20. Bills (-3)
21. Bengals (+1)
22. Panthers (+4)
23. Cardinals (-2)
24. Eagles (-1)
25. Saints (-1)
26. Chargers (-1)
27. Jets (+1)
28. Bears (-1)
29. Rams
30. Jaguars
31. 49ers
32. Browns

lombardi used to fine players for lots of little shit. kramer's book about his time with the pack during the 60s is a great read for really any fan of football. give it a read /nfl/, especially if any of you guys have played the sport in highschool or college

your namefag ranks are shit, nobody cares. go back to plebbit faggot.

>literally not listening to me

dont do that!..

youtube.com/watch?v=dI8yX3KLsgc

P L I A B L E
L
I
A
B
L
E

yeah pats haven't been real monsters this year, just inescapably more capable to the point that their mistakes seem trivial compared to their opponents mistakes

they lack the flare because they have had so many different offense set-ups this year

be nice if they stay as they are for the next 3, get comfortable. and edelman has been diminished

fish are bound to lose 1, they are basically in at this point

thnak you based kerrigan

How badly do the chorgers get BTFO next week? Keep in mind the Raiders were up 37-6 at a point last time they played in San Diego.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY like the Philadelphia Eagles Professional Football Team.

I still think the pats will win, just it'll be close - I'm banking on the broncos D to show up and put some pressure on brady.

the fins are probably in true, but they're still mediocre and it doesn't really matter at this point I think

pretty gay

>Jim Harbaugh's Rams

search your feelings, you know it to be true

a shit nfl coach

who is the Broncos QB right now? Siemian or Lynch? I feel like they both could make a mistake the Patriots capitalize on that seals it. I still think it'll be close just in the Patriots favor.

>>Jim Harbaugh's Green Bay Packers

more fitting for a coach his caliber

>my edit still being used

Y-yay

Probably gets Kyle Shanahan or Josh McDaniels

Gruden gets people to fall for this meme every time there is a job open

>pats haven't been real monsters this year
quality canadian shitposting. this is probably the best pats team in recent memory. certainly better than the 2014 super bowl winning team

>top 2 defense in terms of PPG
>depth at WR for the first time in years
>blount having a record-setting season
>bennett, lewis
>offensive line that's actually decent
>brady having one of the best seasons of his career
>by far and away leading the league in point differential (only team that's even close is dallas)

>not having autism
Why are you here?

I thought you left

glad you didn't because BB being the least homosexual pats fan here isn't right

>how buttmad would the niners be if we hire Harbaugh and procced to go 13-3 the following season

Josh would be alright, admittedly both better than Fisher atm

>win one title
>coast as an announcer for 40 years

Is Gruden the new Madden?

Gruden series of vidya when? made by Visual Concepts of course

Literally the only reason to dislike the Cowboys this year is their fanbase. This year's team got rid of the trash and has a ton of likeable players on it. Why do you hate them, /nfl/?

>Gruden's Quarterback Camp 2017

cowgirls and steelers fans set the template for how annoying and intolerable pats fans have become

I'm hoping the pats win the owl but I dunno if it's in the cards.

>LAR: Glazer: Rams job 'most desired one' in league

WEW

They have literally no talent on offense except Gurley and gimped themselves to get Goff

Nah. Harbaugh has his dream job. He won't leave it for the mess that is the rasm.

tbqh, if he could've put his alma mater aside, he really should've taken the Raiders job when it was available. Can you imagine where that team would be with him at the helm?

new team
new stadium
in LA

a decent proportion of coaches would like that. not miserable cold loving trolls like bb, but coaches that think they are famous would

>tfw most aesthetic team in the NFL by a large margin

It's like a family of cancerous fandoms
Mom: Steelers
Dad: Cowboys
Child: Patriots
I guess the Seahawks could be the failed abortion the child had. Raiders and Eagles are like the drunk uncles

The fact that Goff and Dak went where they did is only going to get funnier, isn't it?

I mean I guess. The owner is a proven idiot who doesn't care about winning which also could mean you get an extra year or two of mediocrity like Fisher

Seriously though the Chargers could be looking for a coach and could be in LA in a year or two and actually have a team

Goff can read defenses and Dak has the best Oline in football

goddamn

>These gets I keep getting

fuck you tripfag. the packers don't want him.

>depth at WR

immediately discarded. didn't even read the rest of your post.

>McCarthy
>ever getting fired

Seriously this . Even Gruden was talking about how they only had 4 WRs on roster tonight when Hogan hurt his hand and had to come out.

>tfw when one of my uncles is an alcoholic raiders fan

>former Ravens player literally has an aneurysm and dies while watching his old team get destroyed by Brady

i really hope we see more solo runs from brady

I feel like a dick for laughing at that. Seriously that's a terrible way to die.

>no Gronk

I'm still not convinced pham

Bennett is a pretty good replacement especially when healthy.

Tim Bradley killing niggas on and off the field

I still want Gronk

Besides Brady he was the only Patriot player who showed up in that conference final against Denver

>Reuland's death is the latest tragedy in a difficult year for the Ravens. Second-year cornerback Tray Walker died in a dirt bike accident in March, and longtime defensive line coach Clarence Brooks died in September after a battle with esophageal cancer.

The curse of deflategate is savage as fuck pham

not about showing up, they got outplayed

This. Give credit to the Broncos defense, they played their asses off and Brady kept the game close. These two teams are much different now, Broncos defense isn't as good and the Patriots have a running game and a better offensive line now. It'll still be close but Brady's going to get the monkey off his back I can just feel it.

Brady and Gronk were the only ones interested in winning that game. Fuck the rest of that team

depth at WR COMPARED TO PAST SEASONS you fucking morons. who did they have last year? keshawn martin and brandon ladrop? keshawn only played nine games as well

this year they have hogan and mitchell, both of whom have proven to be excellent, as well as lewis back who is a receiver half the time anyways. christ use your fucking brains

Ravens cursed for starting the witch hunt

>5. Lions (+2)

yeah that amazing victory over Matt Barkley really showed their resiliency

TRIVIA: name the CURRENT starting quarterback in the NFL who's legal first name is Robby but he goes by his middle name.

kek, of course THAT team would have a quarterback named Robby

Who is the king of the pick 6, Blake Bortles?

would you rather be bob bortles, no one would wan that

JUST

Bobby B. Bortles would be a great franchise QB name

>'platoon'

correct, thank you for participating in /nfl/ trivia. Here's your (you)

Thank (you) my friend

>my cards play the Rasm next year at Twickenham
>the NFL continues to delay the news that the Jacksonville Jaguars are relocating to London

that's not how you pronounce Twickenham, mate

>two west coast teams playing in a ridiculous time zone

For what purpose?

More like BUST Clowney lmao m i rite?

Kill yourself, igglesfag.

Sincerely
Every Giants fan ever