S/fur

s/fur
Real edition
What's a sex toy you wish existed?
Someone mentioned a giant teddy bear with bondage attachments so you're trapped in a tight hug, and then all sorts of fun can happen around the crotch area!

If it was a large enough bear, it could be difficult to keep your face from being buried in its chest, and combining that with letting the toy say lewd things, it'd work pretty well as a hypnosis device.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

So.. It has to be something feasible? Because matrix level VR should be everyone's number 1 sex fantasy technology

Not for me, it's just not the same if it's not something that's really happening.

Why do people use SFM?
It renders awfully: It takes ages to do what modern games will do in real time, and the end result looks awful.
Like, you can always tell when a 3D render was done in SFM just by how bad it looks.

it is illegal to pull out of your girl when cumming

forever

im home
now what

Kill yourself

there's almost no fun in doing that.
welp
guess ill be around

why is this posted in every s/fur thread

nice feet

we don't really know who 23 is.
sometimes she shows up here.
mebe in the waifu threads.
sometimes elsewhere.
never says anything.
has nice feet.

nice feet

page 7 bumps
at this time of day...
dont know if want

I'm sleepy

I am too
but i dont have to do anything important tomorrow
so i wanna stay up

its all :T

Fuckable stuffed animal.

I just want to fuck the bunny

Forced meme

How can I make an improv chastity cage?

Couldn't tell yah

I don't understaaaaaaaand

kzzzz

Hot dog.

zizzle

because the feet are nice

Autism and memes.

If money for the engineering were no factor I'd want to create a few things. Keeping within the realm of available tech.
For starters a fuck rig that doesn't just piston a dick in and out.
Dildos with hyper realistic textures and function(I'd want a built in heat source too).
A tongue or tentacle machine that would bend and flex against/inside you would be cool too.

Is "all the way through" penetration physically possible as long as the object is not rigid, though still reasonably thick?
e.g. a tentacle?

still reasonably thick ? No, I don't think so because of all the guts, but well, a fantasy is a fantasy.

I love ovum close-ups. Yet STILL I want to make jokes and insert them into pics that have fuck-all to do with them.
>Female glances at bulge - inseminated!
>Male sees tittays - inseminated!
>couple kissing (cutely) - inseminated!
>Kobold nuzzles - inseminated!
>got punched? - inseminated!
Link opened a treasure chest?
>inseminated!

xD That's great, insemination is hawt af

It'd have to be something very flexible. It would probably be extremely uncomfortable.

Wonder if it could be done with something like a string? Tie a weight to one end and swallowed it. Let it pass all the way through your digestive system with one end hanging out your mouth and the other out your ass

That's interesting, also checekd

checked

bump

checked, now check mine

sounds promising

post puffy cuddly vagina

Theres absolutely no reason they shouldnt be widely available yet the internet offers literally nothing without asking a shitload of money.

Im thinking of buying a plush rocking horse to convert. I bout some different flesh sleeves and a couple MLP build a bear to experiment with.

>that moment when you realize you're sid from toy story just because youre tired of stroking...