My mom has noticed I'm becoming more red pilled...

My mom has noticed I'm becoming more red pilled, and wants me to debate her friend who's a rabbi on multiculturalism(specifically Islam lol).

Give me examples of shit to bring up to prove it really is a failed ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8fzcT7jHG8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469100/Woman-black-burka-holding-child-s-severed-HEAD-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-shuts-metro-station-Moscow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
youtu.be/pSPvnFDDQHk
youtu.be/y1l4gGkPziA
islam-watch.org/home/139-louis-palme/1095-knowing-four-arabic-words-may-save-our-civilization-from-islamic-takeover.html
alisina.org/?p=3838
alisina.org/?p=1540
alisina.org/?p=5121
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html
youtu.be/8zM_MzkLKPY
youtu.be/7Gzyeo1Z1I4
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better
youtu.be/ZV315xqbRK8
youtu.be/NXSnm4H5DiU
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
nocompulsion.com/a-warning-to-the-west-a-voice-from-the-heart-of-the-islamic-world
youtu.be/vLqHv0xgOlc
sites.google.com/site/islamicscripturesunveiled/Home
1000mistakes.com/
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=1&verse=1
youtu.be/ryYETmi9lNA
youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

canada is already multicultural. several different cultures live together in relative harmony.

forcing them together would destroy all of them.

multiculturalism destroys diversity

Tell her to look up Ted Cruz's political platform on his website, TedCruz.org there you can find lots of information out on a true conservative who has taken on the political establishment and Washington machine. He has a proven track record supporting and promoting conservative values across this beautiful country of ours. Listen to some of his speeches and rallies and you'll see who the true champion of conservativism is, Ted Cruz. He is a trusTED candidate and politician and is the only one who has a clean profile of protecting our civil liberties.

>Canada is already in multicultural harmony
>It destroys diversity

What?

>Give me examples of shit to bring up to prove it really is a failed ideology.

How about you think for yourself you massive weak minded twat.

When will it stop?
When will the shills leave ;:;?

I'm going to work you butt munching faggot. I'd like specific instances of rioting or violence from greater muslim communities perhaps in Europe? Something like that. I'm not gonna just quote Sup Forums but some stuff to go off of later when I get home would be nice.

Taqiyya

It automatically renders anything Muslims tell non-Muslims as unbelievable.

Yugoslavia is a great example.

Welded together by Tito from a wide variety of ethnic groups. 50 years of Nationalist Pan-slavic rhetoric. Only to utterly fall apart in the nineties, everyone starts slaughtering each other, everything is only fixed when the borders go back up.

>canada is already multicultural
Canada is balkanized as fuck

Frenchies in quebec
inuits in the north
natives on reservations
chinks in vancouver or chinatowns in big cities
pakis is montreal
indians in toronto

We keep interactions to a minimum so we don't kill each other. Multiculturalism doesn't work. Don't delude yourself

Lebanon

What was the culture that fucked it all up? Mudslimes?

>Taqiyya
Hmm. That's a good one.

>Lebanon
What happen desu?
Which one destroyed it?

My parents are going to Germany next week.
I told them to have fun with all the rapefugees and niggers and shitskins right to their faces. My mother didn't care, she's used to it. My dad doesn't like how racist I am though.

Yeah I'm shadow the hedgehog edgy.

There's another whose name escapes me, but its like a sexual jihad.

Establish a world caliphate by outbreeding native populations and forcing foreign lands into sharia by voting I in.
>looking at you london

Where are the whites?

>be Lebanon -- The Gem of the Levant, The Paris of the Levant
>Sunni refugees come
>Sunnis fuck it all up
>genocides
>wars
>now there's at least one car/suicide bombing every day in Beirut, supposedly
>ISIS border incursions

kek

The Shariah courts in london got brought up. He said it was just a religious marriage court both of the participants have to consent to. I told my mom yeah, but it's the start of a slippery slope as the culture becomes more prominent. I don't think that point is going to stick.

Good for you for being red pill in communist Cuckuda Trudeauland.

Say what you want about the gays, but a cultures stance on them is very telling of it's current progress in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8fzcT7jHG8

52% of BRITISH muslims want gay marriage illegalized. Christianity said "Fuck that's a bit gay don't let them get married." and Islam said "Stone them to death, throw them off of buildings, and send them to jail because they make us cringe."

If Islam is so peaceful, pick out any page of the Quran and tell me it's a peaceful book. Sure, there are many muslims that pick and choose ideas from the Quran and don't pray 5 times a day. But then again, pretty much 99% of muslims belive in Mohammed (allah), who married a 9 year old, was a rapist, a murderer. Jesus was a tanned hippy with some fucking intense abs on him and long flowing hair. Budha was a fat fucker who did psychedelics and chanted weird shit.

You would never send your daughter to a predominantly Islamic country. Also, 25% of Saudi's are inbred to some extent.

There are hundreds of cases of people like this dumb rabbi you're talking about and political correctness killing people indirectly. For example, November 13th, 2015, the Bataclan killings. Eagles of Death Metal member Jesse Hughes' girlfriend, Tuesday, was periscoping the show before it started, and some viewers of this periscope commented on THE TWO MUSLIMS WEARING HUGE TRENCH COATS. Racism is healthy sometimes. Sorry, this is a bit deeper, but there was a Russian mother that had her young boy beheaded by an extremist Muslim nanny.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469100/Woman-black-burka-holding-child-s-severed-HEAD-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-shuts-metro-station-Moscow.html

It's a fucked up ideology and even moderate muslims are fucking rigid. ISIS are not a bunch of guys wanting to fuck shit up, they're muslims. Inbred muslims that take the quran literally.

Also, Iraq. Iraq used to be home to many millions of Christians but they've been persecuted and driven out by Iraq's multicultural society free of hate.

Now the Sunnis and Shiites take turns to persecute each other in Iraq.

He's asking for more knowledge don't make me hate the Polish any more than I already do

Well, the first thing you might want to consider pointing out is that Judaism is opposed to Islam and vice-versa.
If you're debating with a Rabbi, you're going to want to bring matters that are both grounded in facts, yet at the same time, push an emotional state-of-mind.
There are many Jews who have returned to Europe since WW2's end. Having a bunch of Islamic folk there, who either cannot or will not integrate into their host countries, are just problems waiting to happen not only for the people of the host nation, but of the Jewish communities that reside there too.

Realistically speaking, deporting them isn't going to help - but getting them integrated into their host's society is the best way to go about it. It must happen. If he disagrees, he is essentially a traitor to his own people who live in those host countries and have adapted themselves.

Pushing leftists into corners aren't easy, you just have to mix in both facts and emotions. It's a different strategy.

Also, you can't emmigrate to many Muslim countries unless you're Muslim

If you give a mouse a cookie, its going to want to stone uncovered women.

Lol, move out.

I don't think OP means a literal rabbi.

Diversity.

Diversity doesn't work. Nation-States can only survive if there's a general sense of goodwill towards each other within the populace. Otherwise distrust, antipathy and lack of respect destroys societies' delicate social underpinnings and your nation becomes a failed state. That's why the model of the ethnocentric nation-state is such a dominant force in modern geopolitics.

Look at the Jews. They remained outsiders in Europe for 2000 years. Did that end in mutual respect and trust? No it ended in World War 2. The Ottoman Empire, a large inclusive mutiethnic empire, culminates in a bloody genocide against the assyrians and armenians. The Soviet Empire now is coming to an end with dozens of brushfire wars between displaced ethnic russians and Georgians, Ukrainians, Estonians etc etc.

Modern America and Canada are almost failing states because they're a stitched together frankenstein's monsters of rivalous, competing ethnic and religious groups. Elbowing each other aside for more influence and power.

>polish
thats a nip bro

This is pretty good, have any sources on those statistics?

This is a good video that makes the same point.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Yeah that was the joke

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

He is an ex-rabbi who works with people in Palestine and in the middle east so he's way more familiar with the doctrines than I am, so yeah don't know if that's going to stick. I mean there's very clear discrepancies between the two but that's nothing he doesn't already know.

No I do. My parents are secular jews and I'm agnostic(never had a Bar-Mitzvah or anything and I completely missed passover and Chanukah the past two years)

This, moderate Muslims exist almost exclusively in the US because they are corrupted by western degeneracy but Muslims from other countries are some of the most intolerant people around, if you like diversity and tolerance Islam is your enemy

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Also that

Show how Islam is an ideology and life style not a religion so anything he says is bullshit about Islam, it's not compatible with western ideals and laws, Mohammed is behind the wheel in a Muslims head. If you really want to get technical then ramble on about how most Muslims married their 1st cousins for generations, the rabbi will probably show his true form and fangs will protrude from his mouth. The inbred 1st cousin stuff always pisses off Arabs and middle easterners.

Does anyone have the direct source of the Pew statistics.

you can infect them with western degeneracy but they'll always be savage

>muslims in sweden

They are not in Sweden. They are in their own country, being butthurt about Swedes insulting their prophet.

Either way, it should still work. Thing is, I spoke with one of my German friends who came here recently in the past few weeks about what he saw in his own lands. Some of the things he told me were:

>While there are quite a few refugees there, they're mostly holed up in old buildings: former schools, etc. He also noted that a lot of these refugees/migrants/whatever you want to call them, are for the most part nice people, with a few assholes sprinkled here and there.
>Most of them have the attention span/patience of teenagers.
>While they do get some integration training for about 2 hours a day, the rest of the time they're bored and have oftentimes nothing to do.
What do all teenagers do, regardless of race, when they become bored? They'll do whatever they can to relieve that boredom. While yes, we aren't dealing with actual teenagers, they have the mindset of them.

>There were reports of refugees throwing out food, and of course naturally there was a lot of outrage. The idea was that, how could these people who supposedly need help, throw it out when they get it?
The answer I got was customs. One of the foods served was... I forget the name, but it's apparently really popular among Turkish and other Arabic folks. The Germans served this food to them, but it was meant to be served hot right out of the oven. Any later and it's regarded as no good.
Well, that's what happened, more or less. It was served cold, and the ones receiving it seemed to think they were being served scraps. Hence the throwing out of it.

All in all his opinion was that they must become integrated into German society, and get them good educations - because putting them into separated ghettos will only turn out results like we see in American ghettos, with black people shooting other black people, etc.

You can show what the "righteous" caliphs such as Ali did to the Zoroastrians in Iran and Hindus in India. That should be enough, the campaign for Parsa and Sindh were much more brutal than all the crusades put together.

In the suburbs and northern regions. They commute to large cities for work only then go back to white suburbs away from crimes.

Kek dropped out nice try shill

If you're a trump supporter don't knock Cruz. He was the Robin to Trumps batman

Tell her how "moderate, integrated" mudslimes in the UK behave like chimpanzees. Tell her about the rape gangs that prey on white kids, to the point where some police whistleblowers claim we have at least 10,000 victims here in recent years. Tell her how muslim councillors and police officers joined in with the gangs and silenced the victims and their families, if she looks into the individual cases the details will make her feel sick, those poor girls suffered in ways you don't expect to see outside African shitholes.

1,400 girls raped in Rotherham by Islamic rape gangs. We let in 600,000 chimpanzees last year and Canada and America don't have anything like this

Try and find a link for Robert D. Putnam's study about the negative effects of diversity on society. I'm sure some Sup Forumsack can link it.

He's actually a leftist and intended to vindicate multiculturalism with the study, but instead found that it basically destroys social harmony.

Why dont we just put explosions in flags people who burn them get btfo

put toxic chemicals that people will inhale when it gets burnt

Alright, I checked to see if it was posted, it was not. This is useful.

youtu.be/pSPvnFDDQHk

This is also a good post.

Go at it by the numbers, but emotionally, like said. There are more than enough facts AND feelings on the matter to go around. Stress attitudes on homosexuals, trans, and ESPECIALLY women. Even if you think they're degenerate faggots, people generally respond poorly when you say that sort of thing.

Also bring up how Mohammed was literally a pedophiliac warlord who married a nine year old, fucked her at twelve, violently raided the desert to bring people in on his circle (Which is perfectly admitted in the Koran), and whose branches of religion are literally a medieval succession crisis. That is literally what Sunni and Shiite are. History should regard him as Genghis Khan, not a holy man.

Also, bring up how apostasy is almost certain death and regarded as such for the majority of Muslims, and not just in the Middle East. It has happened frequently in Europe as of late, I believe Canada, and maybe even America as well. There was a famous entrepreneur in Britain that was famously an apostate and the media was a fan of, and he just got murdered in broad daylight for it a month or two back, forget his name. That plays well with crowds.

Again, this is a very, very useful video. Dumping more.

youtu.be/y1l4gGkPziA

>culture

Taqiyya:
islam-watch.org/home/139-louis-palme/1095-knowing-four-arabic-words-may-save-our-civilization-from-islamic-takeover.html

"Fundamental differences":
alisina.org/?p=3838
alisina.org/?p=1540
alisina.org/?p=5121

>past

History:
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

Arabic slave trade:
youtu.be/8zM_MzkLKPY

Anti-Semitic sentiments:
youtu.be/7Gzyeo1Z1I4

>present

Islamo"phobia" not so irrational after all:
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better

Accurate portrayal of the "refugees":
youtu.be/ZV315xqbRK8

Explanation of the migrant crisis:
youtu.be/NXSnm4H5DiU

Muslim opinion polls:
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

>future

What's coming:
nocompulsion.com/a-warning-to-the-west-a-voice-from-the-heart-of-the-islamic-world

Former KGB agent on propaganda:
youtu.be/vLqHv0xgOlc

>religion

Average interested citizen tier:
sites.google.com/site/islamicscripturesunveiled/Home

Scholar tier:
1000mistakes.com/

Quran (6 translations) for reference:
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=1&verse=1

>bantz
youtu.be/ryYETmi9lNA

Here's a map, they're heavily inbred, its generation after generation, if you look closely at them their features are all off and those sunken eyes.

This one is a hit, too

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8

Not so much on the Canada part, but the fact that multiculturalism destroys diversity. That point to an infinite amount

i wouldn't kick brigette gabriel out of bed for eating crackers. wouldn't mind if she held my hand

Quick Google search suggests its a shia thing not a sunni thing..

Ok Ahmed Mohammed Abu Kamal, we believe you.

That image is fucking terrifying. They're living in the stone age.

holy fuck, absolutely based

If culture can be described as a set of value would we expect a nation with a great deal variance in values to be more harmonious than a nation with shared values?

Diversity is the result of divergence not convergence.

Islam is not pluralistic.