Why aren't you bi?

why aren't you bi?

i am, its no homo

it's literally hetero AND homo, aka bi

I am
faggot

is being a faggot and calling other faggots faggots done in the same spirit as niggers calling other niggers niggers?

like a friendly insider-term

Mostly. It's amazing the people that don't get it though

Because it's fucking gay.

It's also straight, but okay.

Because I am not a dick sucking faggot like you.

>tfw someone asks if you're gay and you say you aren't
>technically not lying

Feelsgoodman

because assholes smell like shit

it's kind of ambiguous

you can look at bisexuality as its own thing, like not straight and gay

or you can look at it as being literally both straight and gay at the same time

it's driving me crazy because there's almost nothing else in our language that seems to have this tricky neither-or-ness to it

Girls have assholes, genius.

Already bi and it's awesome

Girls don't have peepees

yeah but i dont fuck women in the ass, genius

I'm bisexual, and all I can say is they have vaginas and tits, which are just as good. Also love penis.

I don't like ass in general.

And you're assuming all bisexual and gay men do.

Did you know 50% of gay/bi men don't enjoy or practice anal sex?

Sexual orientation has to do with attraction, not activity.

I have. Its only really fun when they only relunctant to do it. Also its a little degrading.

I dont like dicks in my ass just dont turn me on sry

I am bi. Too bad literally no one is attracted to me. I dont even think im THAT bad looking, but im not really anyones type

ok then, we'll play your way... cum probably tastes fucking awful. i can base this on the smell

Just havent had a chance

Again, you're assuming an activity has to be attached to the attraction.

Plenty of bi/gay guys don't taste or swallow cum.

it does

>ok then, we'll play your way

The way of logic?

Cause i love my girlfriend and would never sleep with another woman/man

And plenty of vagina smells and tastes like fish.

What is your point?

so then whats great about the attraction, yeah you get your dick sucked but the other person has to suffer through it assuming they dont enjoy the activity

>7 replies later

ONCE AGAIN, like I said, being gay doesn't necessarily mean you like the taste of penis, or even kissing boys, it especially doesn't have to mean you get fucked in the ass, eat cum, or even lick man chest. If you're attracted to men you're gay. 78% of gays don't even touch you freak. Way to assume our culture.

Yeah, I'm bi and dated a man before. I would call him a faggot and say no homo after we did anything

because I'm man enough to get a real man

>/thread

then whats the point of being gay/bi. you arent producing offspring your literally just living with a bro at that point... wheres the attraction. you can enjoy eachothers company if you arent sexually attracted to eachother but that still doesnt make sense. you can feel that way for the opposite sex and have the other benefits

>producing offspring

That's immoral.

The post is two men and two women interacting separately from each other in their own groups, it's homosexual.

We're talking about the meaning of the words, not what's going on the fucking OP picture, dumbass.

the idea of a cock my ass seems dreadful and men smell bad.

like i seriously dont know how you can say your gay and attracted to men if you dont like to do any of the above with them.

We're talking about the meaning of the words, not what's going on in the fucking OP picture, dumb ass.

I' bi for most of my 29 years, I had sex with lots of men and women, I love sucking a cock as much as eating out a pussy. But men give better blow jobs.

i am bi

i am though