Haven't eaten since Sunday. Been drinking tap water...

Haven't eaten since Sunday. Been drinking tap water. My stomach feels tight and whenever I drink water I feel some slight pain. Even yawning and swallowing a bit of air gives me discomfort. First 2 days were fine, just kind of tired but day 3 night/day 4 morning were horrible. Just standing I feel so exhausted and I have trouble concentrating for extended periods. I've been having regular headaches and listening to music/tv makes it incredibly worse.

I have no food, ate my last slice of bread with a fried egg on Sunday night. Sometimes things just start to slip and I fall asleep for short periods of time. I sometimes go on /ck/ just to look at pictures of food.

Any Sup Forumsros want to help me by giving a poorfag a pizzahut gift card?

Go sell your ass

You'll die soon enough, stop fighting it poorfag.

do us a favor and starve to death.

bonus: watch Steve McQueen's Hunger

No one believes you. Post a timestamped picture of your dick and I'll send you a dominos giftcard that has 8 bucks on it. Otherwise, starve.

Well, your bowels will be clean by tomorrow. Start back with salad or you will be in serious pain.

go shoplift some fucking food

That sounds like a good deal op

fuck off

just go stand behind a taco bell as they close they'll give you something.

fucking faggots seriously, get a job.

what's your address

idk dawg as long as you have water you can probably go a few more weeks without food. It won't be fun but it won't kill you.

Life's tough man. Got to learn priorities. Food vs weed. Or food vs boozing it up with friends. Tell me WHY you're broke and can't afford food. If you're honest, I'll hook you up.

This. I think its like 25 days as long ss you have water

Pizza Hut? You need to learn to budget and not blow your money on expensive shit. That's most likely while you're in this situation. You can get a frozen pizza at Walmart for a quarter of the price of a Pizza Hut pizza.

Source: How I survived college

do you even know how e-begging works fag? Timestamp or it didn't happen.

pretty damned easy to panhandle $20 a day at any offramp... top ramen is cheap as fuck, so are eggs... get offa your ass if you're hungry, faggot.

why no money for food op

Ramen noddles 0.35 cents.

Why are you broke? Explain the situation before asking for sympathy.

Though I think it will probably be someone else because I've already got one friend I buy a pizza for every so often and I can't just buy everyone Hungry Howie's all the fucking time, even if it is awesome.

Posting just to see if OP will post picture of his dick with timestamp.

Uh, dude, we're going to need a lot more info before we buy you dinner. Like, how the fuck are we supposed to just go 'okay user i'll buy you dinner' if you never post again?

Also it's a Thursday night, they're closed now.

E gift cards would be great because you don't give out your address on Sup Forums but if no one wants to help that's ok. Please post pictures of food though. If I look at it long enough I can sometimes imagine I'm eating and have the taste. Like phantom limb but with taste buds.

I'd beg/steal but I walked to the backyard to get some air and almost passed out on the walk. I dropped something earlier today and I went to pick it up and sat down and I got really light headed and my heart was beating fast, like I just went for a jog.

Please pics of food

Can afford internet, but not food. Gtfo OP.

an hero faggot

This guy is right. It's 11:07 P.M. here and no chance for food. Just crazy hungry. Plz pics of food. I'm too tired to Google

you are a liar op
people go for hunger strikes for weeks
you are just to week to live just die

If you're that badly off, find a local food pantry to get stuff from, at a minimum.

don't feed the troll

For those wondering why no food money, my house got broken into and I had to pay for some repairs and it set me back alot more than I thought. If I thought it out until the 8th I'll be good because that's when I get paid and I know I won't die but the pain has been getting so much worse. It's really hard just to fall asleep. Plus my dreams are kinda freaking me out

>too tired to google
>will type out a message, solve a captcha, hit send etc.

On mobile so I just use the voice to chat button and the cap change is just a box I have to tap once

Food pantry. Or hit up a friend or family for money to borrow for a couple weeks. Or find a soup kitchen. Or ask a church. There are resources out there, fucking use them.

Also who the hell gets paid on the second Monday of the month? Unless it's biweekly in which case you got paid this week?

Sorry, calling shenanigans here, friend.

So you're a homeowner who lives alone, I'd assume. Considering you're asking the internet for food and not your roommate or family. You must have a good chunk of change to afford a home by yourself, right?

What'd the robber do, nuke your house? How are you out of money?

Your story isn't adding up retard.

I don't care though, I'll still send you the giftcard number if you do what I asked before. Chop chop.

SHOW US THE PENIS